All Comments on 'Photo Fuck'

by buttcheeks777

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
mumblegooseeggmumblegooseeggabout 11 years ago
A bagel????

Fer God's sakes!

Is the guy Welsh? I hear they've invented two new uses for sheep: wool and meat. (Welshmen, please do not be offended, just substitute Aussies.) Maybe somebody can invent a new use for bagels. Like eat them for brakfast with lox and cream cheese... Oh, wait, I think that's been done. :-D

buttcheeks777buttcheeks777about 11 years agoAuthor
Sorry..

Sorry folks, this definitely wasn't my best effort, and it wasn't really meant to be. It just my mind-gone-wild; a total, goofball fantasy.. nothing more, nothing less. It wasn't meant to be a great work of writing, and from the comments, obviously it lived up to that end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
hey buttcheeks

No harm-no foul here. It is a fun (and really, kinda funny) spank the monkey story. The best sex has laughter and orgasms. Maybe because I'm female, but according to my knowledge base fucking a bagel would make total sense to most guys. I think anything with an opening-animal, vegetable or mineral-is subject to the "would I fuck it" question. Feel free to post your brain spasms in the future...:)........(And I would bet more than one bagel was sacrificed after this posting! Purely in the name of science, of course.)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
part 2?

please write one i loved it soo hott!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Thiss could have been me... but please do a chapter 2-10

You see I had a teacher who let a senior teach me the art of man to man sex when I transferred to the High School in my senior year after my 18th birthday.... I did it because he had caught me jacking off.. and he told me you don't waste your semen when you can't get a girl ,,,,, there are some young men .,,,, & then there was him & friends who don't waste their come (semen) on the floor of the restroom .....

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Cum...

I totally cumed. I was so turned on i love when dirty boys are forced to fuck...

ashley1981ashley1981almost 8 years ago
fucking awesome

i love being taken by such rough old men

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

DAMN...that was so HOT!! I came twice while reading it! More please!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbuttcheeks777@buttcheeks777
597 Followers
Tall, slim male who's always horny and up for anything with anyone.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES