All Comments on 'The Secret Life of Bob'

by lurker6000

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Crap - blah

William smythWilliam smythabout 11 years ago
Well done.

The transition from reality to fantasy and back might have been handled a bit better but overall this is a good piece of pornographic fiction.

Hardly crap as the anonymous comment would have it.

70sblkbutterfly70sblkbutterflyabout 11 years ago
Cute!

Enjoyed the story! Fun & hot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Fun short story

many men have some fun on the dl

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

We both had to go to work, I had just filled my wifes 46 year old pussy with my cum. I was showering when I heard see you later, the door closed. I was slowly stroking my cock. I got out, reached for the sheer panties and put them on, dressed in my suit and left. Into the gym, half an hour on the treadmill, watching a couple of the ladies, their tight bottoms in lycra, mmm, my cock feeling good. Into the change rooms, an older guy moving out of the shower, I took my shorts off, my sheer panties on display, I bent and removed them. The shower was good, I carefully stroked my cock with some soap, I walked out, the guy was still there, he looked at me, I stood my cock semi erect, he looked around and moved over, I nodded, he sat on the bench, I moved to him his hand around my cock, then his mouth, I needed to cum, his mouth was good, he touched my balls, then under his finger finding my anus, slowly rimming as my cum entered his mouth, my knees buckling, intense. I pulled back, looked down, his cock at full mast. I grabbed it,stroked it twice then moved to the handicapped showers. He followed, I sat on the bench taking his cock in my mouth, he was hard. I pulled back and put some oil on my hands and rubbed it over his cock, and then knelt on my towel on the bench. I felt him, then he pushed, no wonder women like it, I love the feel of a cock as it slides into me, opening me, massaging my insides, fucking me, his hands on my hips, just like when I fuck my wife, dragging me back onto him until I feel him go a little faster,clenching my hole as he pulses in me, giving me the fuck that I desire before starting my work day., he withdraws, leaves and I hear the shower start, I go to stand up, I hear is that open for anyone. I turn, a short muscular guy,very hairy, his cock in his hand, hard, upright, shut the door and he did and as I got on my knees again, he didn't ask, just moved behind me, pushing his cock into me in one long push, fucking me until his cum also enters my hole, making my insides warm mush, my cock leaking. He pulled back, thanks, see you againas I had the perfect start to my work day.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous