All Comments on 'Naked Outside'

by Shannon_nip

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Nude nudity

Brill opener. Shame tho that such a thing is seen as outrageous; never mind totally illegal.... any time of day. It's a body, we all have them. I often wonder if we could ever have a public nUdity day. For developing countries and disasters. Where clothes are needed or expensive or culturally affected.

There would HAVE to be no touching of ANY sort and insult and slander law hieghtened for the day. Led by the naturalists (sic) of the world.!!!

Of course you would find that particular day .... boring :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great story

One of my favourite fantasies too. A little more detail would have been nice. Go deeper into her thoughts and feelings. Can't wait for the next story. Well done.

ZacharyZacharyabout 11 years ago
Wonderful story!!

This is a wonderful story! I'm looking forward to reading about what happens next week, and then more stories about you being nude in other public places.

abc101abc101about 11 years ago
Great short story

Great story. Do you think you could write another nudity story. Maybe a CFNM type story. With a plot line about a hot nudist girl that helps a young fit guy get over his body shame, shyness and small penis shame by means of CFNM and eventually lead to coed nudism. LOL. (a more sensual than sexual story).

If thats not your cup of tea thats fine. Any other story line you come up with i will read.

Please write more.

ErosfanErosfanalmost 11 years ago
Fun Story

I used to do this sort of thing a long time ago.

As a young man I was always horny and I had a bit of exhibitionist in me.

I would walk on my street late at night, totally naked and I always jerked off before heading home.

I never had the chance to do it with my wife as she was quite the prude and would tell me I was a pervert if I even hinted at such things.

I wish she would have joined me and we had both been naked.

This is a great story, keep it going!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Very nice

Please write more, you have written well. That it is a true story adds to the thrill of reading.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Hi. I love to be nude outside and love people looking at me

I love to be nude and walk around stiff and show off my bits

jonyoungaujonyoungauover 10 years ago
Goodluck

would love to have a gf who has a liking to nude walks and likes to be naked instead of clothed, good for you and keep it up and hope you keep writing your adventures.

RecHikerRecHikerover 10 years ago
Great Exhibitionist Story

I loved this story because I'm a full time voyeur and a part time exhibitionist. I used to be an avid hiker and hiked nude almost all the time. I agree there is nothing like being outside completely nude. For that I gave your story a 5.

However with the double standard between women and men, women can get away with more. I don't know of any man who would turn do a peek at a naked/nude woman unless the guy was gay. On the other hand if a guy so much as flashed a small par of his cock and a purde sees it, the guy gets arrested for indecent exposure.

Thank you so much for sharing....

RecHiker

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great stroy

Loved your story. I would love to read more. As a young man I would walk around out side naked. Only at night though. I would walk 2 to 5 block before heading back home. I was never cought. I went to a park and got naked once and a woman saw me. I really got excited and started to masturbate, She called the police but I got out before they got there. Please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Wonderful

A thrilling account.

Nick

yakboy69yakboy69almost 9 years ago
Damn hot!

That is just so damn hot. I would have loved to have witnessed that.

WatcherRobWatcherRobalmost 9 years ago
Shareing the fantasy

This has always been a fantasy of mine too. Unfortunately the streets in our neighborhood seem to be very busy at night. So I just walk in my yard and driveway. I want to get my wife to duck me in the driveway but no luck yet. Great story.

DewiNaturalDewiNaturalover 8 years ago

I love naked walks in literature and in life. Just love the masturbation, cunnilingus and exhibitionism in this recollection.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
WHY HAVEN'T YOU WRITTEN MORE!!

Well done. Please give us some more stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
You made me so hard!!

This piece was so hot. It got me so hard and so excited!!! Please write more!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Beautiful !

I would love to experience what you did...except I would want to be the one naked !! :-)

rawdewdrawdewdover 7 years ago
exciting

I enjoyed your post very much. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great Post!

I would like to experience that myself!!! Sitting here with a massive boner!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Love to be seen

I love being naked any time any where. I don't have to be seen to enjoy being nude but being seen nude in unexpected places is a real turn on. I have pumped gas nude, gone on long walks nude without any clothes, gone to the laundry mate nude, gone into a doughnut shop and got coffee and a doughnut nude, and used walk up ATMs nude, But the best part is meeting up with some one with the intent of getting nude just for their viewing pleasure. I am nude now wish I could share my nudity with you. I would also enjoy you sharing your nudity with me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

I love to go out with just my coat, go in to the woods and rub my Pussy with my hand and on trees. I scream with pleasure so hard xxx

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I like it

I think it's a very cool story it was a good wack I just wish there is pictures to go with it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I have a small penis

I would love to be outdoors and nude. My biggest fantasy is to be humiliated

DMBFFFDMBFFFalmost 6 years ago
a nice little CMNF story

By using the CMNF tag, I soon got to JoandJ's favourites, which lead me to this delightful story.

I love CMNF, especially when the female nudity also includes them being barefoot.

(I wonder if a woman can go barefoot all the time during the day for, say, a week or so, and on a few nights go further and get totally naked for the walks and other activities: lovely thought.)

I will now favourite this story.

:-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Really hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fantastic story!! I see it's been a long time so you probably aren't on the set anymore. But if you are, please, please, please tell us more. And, I don't think anyone wold be upset if your picture was a little bigger and clearer. Thank you for sharing. (Formerly Wannabenude)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I wish I could be naked

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

where do you live?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous