All Comments on 'Bad Blind Date Ch. 01'

by gimmie_your_load

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Story was okay, but the dialogue was just broken. "flapping your goddamn uppity lips"? Ummm, yeah.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Another story

Can u please make another part to your holiday blackmail story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Lucia is a lot like me

I also tend to talk too much, sometimes that can get us into trouble.... And sometimes "trouble" is what keeps life interesting. Haters will hate. I look forward to the next chapter.

badmolly18fbadmolly18fabout 11 years ago

Great story. I look forawrd to reading more, bet she dosent keep talking so much anymore.

gimmie_your_loadgimmie_your_loadabout 11 years agoAuthor
Dialogue

I know its not about to win me a pulitzer prize, but whats so wrong with the dialogue? Maybe people you know have limited vocabularies? I'm always astounded how people with critiques never leave their name so you can ask them for clarification.

MethodicMortalityMethodicMortalityabout 11 years ago
Very interesting...

Hello from a fellow Canadian (Ontario, to be precise). I enjoy your stories immensely and appreciate the induction of each scene, each character, and the intended action each of them takes.

I do have one request. Would you consider doing another audio story? Your last one is what initially brought me to favourite you as an author. Your voice, your literary lust, your delicious pronunciation... just perfect.

TonyZeeTonyZeeabout 11 years ago
Resistance is Futile

Non-consent/Reluctance certainly isn't at the top of my preferred categories, but I can't resist reading any new Lucia story. Always a treat, luv.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
hey it's Adam

I want to thank you again for using my idea Lucia, it's a real honor to read about fucking that hot mouth of yours ;)

josephstevensjosephstevensabout 11 years ago
Another Good'un

Thanks, Lucia, for another great story! In this genre you are the best!

Just@FanJust@Fanabout 11 years ago

Another fine tale my dear. Sorry for the delay in reading it, life cropped up. On to part two now. Keep writing and I will continue being your favorite fan. I hope one day you will write for me. Until then I remain...

the_dodgerthe_dodgerabout 11 years ago
Greetings

Hello again to Canada's finest fellatrix. How are you my dear? I miss trading BJ vignettes with you. Last time we left off, your talented pianist was paying for her cross country ride with her talented mouth. The big time music producer was starting to enjoy her submissiveness and willingness to improve her throat fucking skills. There might have even been a life changing audition waiting for her in Vegas. Mick was on the phone. Kneel down and email me darling. Don't keep a good man waiting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Sounds real

This story sounds more real than fiction. If it is , you truly like what you do. Please write some more.

bubblearsemanbubblearsemanabout 9 years ago
enjoyed it

Your story made my maggot twitch.

Don't get hung up about what others say

about your use of language. Go with what

feels good to you and fuck 'em all.

Have written a similar story to yours, read and

see what you think about it.

Have got other stories in the pipeline.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Good story!

You write well. Obviously, you either experience these throat fuckings yourself or you enjoy vivid fantasies and have the ability to describe them. Good work, you certainly enjoy being a girl!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Love to have her at a party, kneeling with her hands tied behind her back for anyone to use during the night as everyone watches. She can hear them call her names as they watch her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergimmie_your_load@gimmie_your_load
1809 Followers
I am a Canadian woman with a passion for blowjobs. I love writing erotic fiction. My main area of interest is obviously fellatio, and I like to explore my submissive side. A common theme in my stories is a woman who is initially forced or coerced into sucking cock, but who fu...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES