All Comments on 'My Dark Angel Ch. 05'

by Prettyrock

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
RahtidRahtidabout 11 years ago

I have enjoyed your story and can't wait for the next installment..........longer chapters please....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

I can't help but feel like I was listening to someone who has multiple personalities. He was going back and forth from I love you to I hate you...it just didn't seem like a normal internal dialogue in the end. Why would he leave 'the one he loves' to a guy who is a murderer? Then talk of killing the man he loves? I didn't feel like it was normal to go between telling him he's in love with him to deciding to leave him with a sadistic and crazy man and deciding to killl him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

I liked the previous chapter very much, but i'm afraid i couldn't quite understand what was going on, i felt it jumped around slightly with not much continuity from the last chapter, if this were a book i would think i was missing a page.

Sorry i don't want to sound mean but i just couldn't quite follow it

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
HUH !!!!!

THIS CHAPTER MADE NO SENSE AND DIDN'T FIT INTO THE STORY. ALL OF THE CHAPTERS SEEM TO BE STAND ALONE CHAPTERS. VERY DISJOINTED. NEEDS RE-WRITING AND WORK. NEEDS PROOF-READING AND EDITING TOO. AND ANOTHER LOOK AT THE VOCABULARY SPELLING OF YOUR WORDS.

Haphaestion2004Haphaestion2004almost 9 years ago
Fuck !!

Are you kidding me ??? Is this it ???

Oh man, have I been wasting my time with something that will never be concluded ??

If, so you are a disappointment as a writer ... :(

canndcanndover 8 years ago
dID YOU FORGET TO POST A CHAPTER OR TWO

I am so confused....

This chapter comes out of nowhere. Last we saw him in Alex's arms and Alex said they'd talk next day. This has him having been held for 3 mos by Alex who wasn't there but he had him watched by Tony who is infatuated with Alex and tried to kill Ethan a bunch of times...but when did all that happen? I actually went back to make sure I'd really read ch. 4. A huge disappointment that it is an unfinished story and clearly there is some disconnect between 4 and 5. I'd have really liked to have seen where this went. But, it needs tons of work with an editor. At minimum it needed to keep in order and there is too much missing between this and ch. 4. Too bad I wasted time reading it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous