All Comments on 'CFNM Prison Nurse'

by ann_bbw

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
BarbaraBarbaraabout 11 years ago
The perfect occupation. Females controlling helpless male prisoners, observing naked Male erections following enforced prostate exams. Reader assumes further eroticism?

Imagining wholesale access to a 'Correctional' prison for sex offenders, seems perfect training for any prospective 'CFNM' Mistresses.

mel_pomenemel_pomeneabout 11 years ago
Hello and welcome, ann_bbw!

That was some story as an introduction to your talent as a writer - and what a wonderful job! Are there any vacancies, I wonder ;) !

Very nice, very naughty and very sexy! I hope you will write lots more for us - five stars, thank you and well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Boring

You call this explicit? I didn't have the slightest boner!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great Story!

Imagining this masturbation restricted male prison and it's female employees. This is just a great phantasie. Just like Beth, I can't wait to get home. Ann, hope to read more from you soon. Also 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
My Prison Naked Humiliation

In prison, I was taken to the hospital wing, and told to take all my clothes off, as the staff felt I should be placed in a strip cell, being my first time in prison.

I had to strip naked, in front of three female nurses, and one female officer, as they watched, which was embarrassing, as I'd not been seen naked by any females before.

They looked at my exposed genital's, and, smirked, saying they'd never seen such a small penis before.

One also said that my bright ginger pubic hair looked silly.

They put me into the cell, naked, and checked on me regularly.

One nurse who looked through the observation hatch, saw me lying on the bed, naked, and with an erection, which she kept looking at, so I began to masturbate as she watched.

She gave me a warning that day, as masturbation is against the rules!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Prison Humiliation

In prison, I was taken to a strip-cell, and told to take all my clothes off, in front of a female officer & two female nurses, as they watched!

They smirked at me when they saw my exposed genital's!

How humiliating for me!

sadurchinsadurchinover 3 years ago
Loved your story

Good scenario and well written. One of the best in the lines of "prison secretary" novels

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I loved it because when I was in prison we had this big tittied caseworker Mrs Riddell who would call inmates into her office behind the rotunda and then close the door and close the blinds hand us lube and tell us to jerkoff and cum in less than 5 minutes she would have us cum in her hand or cum on floor in front of her while she fingered her pussy and pulled her double D stretchmarked tits out..... that bitch was a fucking freak and she was known to deepthroat and swallow bbc on occasion anyway this shit is not as uncommon as one would think.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous