All Comments on 'Hiking Nude'

by Ashson

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
daylilygardenerdaylilygardenerabout 11 years ago
One Hike Stand

Love the last sentence. I hike almost daily, but never have been a one-hike stand. hehe Would be fun!!! With the right guy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Loved it

I love hiking in the mountains and wish I was part of this group!

RecHikerRecHikerover 10 years ago
Wonderful Story

Thank you so much for sharing this great story. I am a nude hiker also and I know the pleasures of feeling free of textiles while enjoying mother nature at her finest.

RecHiker

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Cool story, bitch.

Now pass me the remote and make me a sandwich!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I hike naked whenever possible

This is great I live in South Dakota the home of prudes and I try to find places to hike naked around this state and in Minnesota. So far the safest places to do so is on BLM land near the Badlands in SD and some parks and trails in SW Minnesota like the trail from Pipestone to Shetek and Touch the Sky north of Luverne.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Nude Hiking Fun

That is such a nice story and having hiked nude w/others several times, things of this type happen, whether between a girl and a guy or more often between guys. It's such a natural bonding.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I've been nude hiking many times and it always seems to turn into an adventure meeting great people along the way. I recommend it to anybody who enjoys the outdoors. My best experience was in the summer near Aspen, co.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Me too

My wife and I have hiked nude as well, in Washington, Idaho, Oregon, California, and Hawaii. Never had the nerve to have sex with others directly watching but did have sex at a hot spring in California where people were only 15 ft. away, and in a hot spring in Cali in the dark with people nearby, and almost did in a pool in a stream on Kauai. We've had sex on a mountaintop where we hiked nude, but no onlookers.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Hiking Solo Next Part
Hiking Series Info