All Comments on 'Ghost in the Machine Ch. 10'

by Blind_Justice

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
sailandoarsailandoarabout 11 years ago
YOUR ...

... BACK, Thank Goodness! Meanwhile I'll stay perched here on the edge of cyberspace practicing my patience.

.

.

p.s. Great Stuff ..... as usual.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Holy Crap......!

Dam..!

Dam your back..! Was wondering if you was going to continue. So frank got his ass handed to him again by the monster.. Lol. Hope cat can talk some since into this thing or I don't things willl be the same in Kansis anymore.

Glad to see you again.

More More writing.......!

Ghost.

cittrancittranabout 11 years ago
great story, just one issue...

When you have a character ask a question, such as -- "Now what?" he asked -- don't put it as "Now what," he asked -- if there is a question being asked, you ARE supposed to put a question mark inside the quotation marks. It is an exception to the rule, but whenever a question is asked, there is always a question mark.

I know it's a small thing, but it makes it a lot easier to read.

Other than that, as I said, great story!

Blind_JusticeBlind_Justiceabout 11 years agoAuthor
Thank you, I'm flattered...

... at this overwhelming reception. Life just happens, don't hold it against me too much.

@cittran: Noted. I will talk with my editor about it.

@Anonymous: Thanks for the praise, but who the hell is Frank? :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Epic Story! 20/10

This is one of the best stories I have ever read by far, if I could I would give it 20 points out of a possible 10. I loved the whole series, and I hope you write more soon. I need to know what happens to Cat, if Nero finds her, and what Shiny and Parker do to help! Please update soon.

SmittyNZSmittyNZover 10 years ago
Brilliant read!

Really enjoying this series, also enjoying Leo!

Please say you're continuing both!

cittrancittranover 10 years ago
Sooooo....

You still slavin' over a hot keyboard?

Blind_JusticeBlind_Justiceover 10 years agoAuthor
@cittran

Yeah, whenever I get the chance. A certain elven mage is keeping me busy and I'm getting geared up for the next installment of Cat too. I hate to repeat myself, but life's a bitch right now and my circumstances are hardly conductive to creative work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBlind_Justice@Blind_Justice
893 Followers
I have just uploaded the next - and final - chapter to "Mud & Magic". Should be live in a couple of days. Can't wait to hear your opinions on it! Just a quick heads-up to all my new followers: If you want to know what I'm up to, don't hesitate to visit my Patreon at https://...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES