All Comments on 'A Wife's Bitter Sweet Revenge'

by qualitywheat

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

You seriously need an editor! It was confusing at times as to who was who and who the fuck she was talking to. 1*

Sanjayanand1Sanjayanand1about 11 years ago
Great Story

Low on actual sex this is still a great story. No you do not need an editor. Enjoyed every bit of this story. Maybe she should have fed him small quantity of Laxative and left him in bed. She could have called his best friends next morning to go over and release him. Humiliation would have been total.......

chytownchytownabout 11 years ago
Thanks***

For the read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
not realistic

It's hard to accept because I've done a fair amount of reading about made guys.

Wives are expendable. With what was done to him he would have to kill the guy she bought for $5K, the opposing black mob guy if he could manage it, and her. She could never see anyone from her family or any friend for fear he could locate her. Worse than anyone knowing what happened to him would be anyone knowing he did not respond as expected.

Unless his family had no idea he was mobbed up, they would know they might have to kill him to stay alive for screwing his wife. From the pool of almost every other woman in the world, doing his wife would be completely irrational.

Even the PI would probably back off when he discovered the guy's mob connections.

All of that makes it difficult to take her actions seriously; they are suicidal. Her friends among his associates would be in exactly the same position.

RpierzRpierzabout 11 years ago
Now that's...

...revenge. You definitely subscribe to the Al Bundy model, I like.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
1*

Erotic?

H.H.MorantH.H.Morantabout 11 years ago
Shoe is on the other foot

Most guys who read this list (LW) are outraged if revenge is not taken on the straying women. The shoe is on the other foot this time

BriteaseBriteaseabout 11 years ago
Yes

egalitiee!

Not that i'm naturally that way

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Keep Writing

I think the story was erotic, but kind of flawed. It was told in an innocent sort of way, that didn't quite fit with the characters you tried to create. It kept my attention, but I'll bet you can do better... And I bet you will. I look forward to your next story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Idiotic story

You can't believe for a MINUTE that a man like that would have let his wife have any control over his money - 1st flaw. You can't believe that a man like that wouldn't have noticed someone following him for years - 2nd flaw. And you can't believe for a SECOND that he wouldn't come after her boyfriend and her and put them both in the morgue. Too many holes in this story to make it believable at all. Home free my ass.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Deferred suicide

Leaving Mel alive can only be classified as proof that Michelle is the personified stupidity on stilts, because he (Mel) now has no choice than to hunt and gut her, irrespective of time, spot and costs.

To humiliate a mobster (and I would like to say most any "man") the way she did (wether he "deserved" it or not), is simply deferred suicide.

There is no way in hell that he can allow her to have a peacefull and happy life with her lover and children, wherever.

The only chance she could have had was to divorce him under which pretense ever and then to disappear.

Therefore I would like to read a sequel.Please, keep on .....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
She *should* have

had the black guy wearing a mask (so hubby would never know which black guy it was), and after doing her, help her move the rope on hubby's ankles to the same posts his wrists were tied to, then had him dump a second load in hubby... of course, he'd have to pound longer and harder to get off the second time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Well, I am sure that she also put in the letter she left for him...

That the pictures of his humiliation had been filmed and would be shown to the world if anything had ever happened to her, that copies had been left in several trusted places. I thought she let him off easy, not the fucking around in general but her sister and mother was beyond the pale. It was a good concept if a few holes were left. I think that leaving him with a tight band on his dick and balls so he could be emasculated due to gangrene would have been a good touch. Entertaining if a bit far-fetched. Thank you, qualitywheat.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Completely stupid

Like a man like this wouldn't be able to track her down. Completely implausible horse pucky.

tazz317tazz317almost 11 years ago
THERE IS NO HONOR AMONGST THIEVES

and his rival will spill the beans, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
A trade off?

He got her sisters and her friends. She got his brother, sister and father. She took a lot of money, although I don't see it as being a possibility that he didn't know the house was in her name alone and how could she have sold it without his knowledge?

I'm sure he had monies elsewhere so he wasn't destitute. And now she's heading off with another man. But doesn't she think a man like this might go after her sister and mother? I think she has grossly underestimated her own vulnerability. These points may seem like nitpicking to the author, but they greatly reduced my enjoyment of the story. I think the wife's world is about to crash down around her. Might be a good sequel?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
What you were going to be?

Was dead when he catches up to you. What a stupid bitch and what a stupid story. Just awful.

GoodhueGoodhuealmost 9 years ago
The Tide is Turned!

A piece-of-shit wife named Mich,

had a twat that smelled like dead fish.

Using a dynamite stick as a phallus,

up her cunt it was shoved with great malice.

It was lit and went BOOM,

splattering Mich 'cross the room.

He'd shown her what it means to be callous!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Except she wasn't free and happy.

He called the Police immediately and had her charged with assault,battery, illegal restraint, spousal abuse and a number of other crimes. She never made it out of the airport before the Police caught her. It took less than 3 months for the FBI to find all the money and have it returned to the States. She was found guilty of all the charges and sentenced to 12 years in prison. He kept all the marital assets except the house which she had sold legally. But he got the money from the sale so it made no difference. What? You thought he'd just roll over? You have got to be kidding! A man with that big an ego that he was constantly cheating on her would have had no problem seeing to it that she spent years in prison. She's lucky he didn't just follow her and bury her in a swamp somewhere. And she mysteriously meets some man from Spain? Were these two even married? This was an unbelievable story, even for fiction. Do you have any idea how expensive a PI is? And you think she could have afforded to have one follow him for two years and he never would have noticed all the money that it cost? Like I said - dumb story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

re. previous anon

did you actually TRY to read the story

its Gang Money , Mob money , Money from the proceeds of Crime

The reason she has it in her nameis to help Hide the money/assets

...

there will be no reports of her actions to the Authorities.

the only involvement of the FBI or the police would be

if the husband decides to Bribe someone to find information

on her location in Europe

enabling him to carry out his threats

.......

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Well Written, But...

A little over-the-top for my taste. Not a big fan of interracial coupling for sex only. Reeks of reverse slavery to me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Home free in what fantasy?

What happens if he goes to the hospital and has them document the bruises? Tomorrow was too late for her. She was arrested and sent to jail. The money was impounded and eventually given to him after her videos and assault came to light in Court. She went to prison for several years, he got all the money and then started to prepare for his revenge on his enemy secure in the knowledge that his wife was Big Bertha's Bitch in prison.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
yeah yeah

as if.

Totally unbelievable crap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
So Does Her New Love

Know she's gone from being a faithful wife to an all out slut, make that whore since she took all of the money? Signed: BTW

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wife is mistaken if she thinks hubby won’t use his “mob”.connections to eventually find his ex and her boyfriend and eliminate them slowly through torture. Finally you resorted to the biggest cliche on literotica’ and the Big black cock

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

This is just God awful like really terrible you should quit writing

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous