All Comments on 'A Big Side Effect Ch. 02'

by YKN4949

Sort by:
  • 67 Comments
lltterlltterabout 11 years ago

You've woven a nice twist of acceptance into the tale. It opens up doors such as if a cure is discovered, will Mina be too far into just enjoying and using what has been given to her to have it gone? The answer at one point was leaning towards yes she would take it but now you've opened Pandora's Box of maybe she won't. Bravo for a hot story with new character developments, even if this is the end end, it is a nice open ending for interpretation by the reader.

Baldeagle58Baldeagle58about 11 years ago
More please

I have loved this 2 part story so much. I don't usually read 'tranny' stories, but I liked the way Mina was accidently transformed in the first place, and her struggle to deal with her new reality.

I'd like to think there will be a 3rd chapter. After all, she has to go home after this conference.

She still has to deal with school and cheerleading........ What's her cheerleading coach like? Is she attracted to any members of her 'squad', which could include Mina. Or she's possibly noticed that Mina's reluctant to change with the other girls and wants to know why to help her, discovering her condition in the process.....

All in all, a good story. I plan to read more of your material soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Awesome

I seriously have a hard time getting through a whole page if you know what a mean. Great story. Great details. This series has potential to be top of it's genre.

thatlonewolfthatlonewolfabout 11 years ago

just read your follow up of one of your great stories and i must say this one is even better.

to be honest, i think this rivals your other stories if you'd make a top 3 or something. Everything just feels so right about this one. It's hard to know where to start.

Your character development was amazing of course. Mina's struggles to coope with her new 'side effect', the way she accepts it, which is really 'true' by the way. I can see all this happening from the moment such a side effect kicks in.

sex scenes were once again amazing. Nothing quite like a good mother/daughter dickgirl scene. The little 'conference' at the end was also really good, you did that simply perfect. you didn't give everyone names or full descriptions as it would have been too much that way.instead you gave short, sweet descriptions that did just fine, a healthy mix to make the group interesting, (instead of 10 ordinary blondes/brunettes). Also a little thumbs up for the nerdy, pink haired girl. really liked her, she doesn't only stand out in this group but also generally in your stories in my opinion, despite you using multi hair colored girls once in a while. wouldn't mind seeing her again.

once again a big thank-you, good-job and keep-on-writing. you're awesome :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
This story is AWESOME!

Loved this chapter! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE keep writing this story. I'd love to read where this side effect takes her.

LOVED the mother daughter scene.

LOVED the orgy scene at the end.

MORE MORE MORE MORE!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

I love it so far, great job! You should have Mina's cock grow bigger somehow and her urges with it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
AWESOME!!

This was awesome!

I was expecting Mutual Penetration, but hey, It was still pretty hot!

Keep up the good work and keep on being imaginative

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Wondering .. .

what can you come up with for your next 2, or more, chapters. I love original ideas, and yours is very good, and well done, too! I say that knowing there are a myriad of misspelled and omitted words, just to prevent stupid complaints about it.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123about 11 years ago
A Big Side Effect Ch. 02

Reading between the lines psychologically, I get the very distinct impression this story is in drag, a disguise of Shemaleism!

There was not one mention about the few women--still with vaginas--that Mina had fucked getting pregnant or being impregnated. Doctor Marta had been fucked by MIna just over six weeks before, which is plenty of time for her to know if she was knocked up.

Being a straight male, not into crossdressing, she-maleism, gay nor homosexuality, this story had none of those effects on me. Having empathy and compassion,though this story is fiction and not true, I still feel for any unfortunate individuals that suffer any dilabating or physically harmful afflictions, and I feel emotionally sorry for those women professed to have to deal with their previously normal lives. Mina seems to for the time being accepting her dilemma and making the best of it; I'm totally glad she has been able to accomplish that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Another great story

I love your writing. Island for dickgirls has always been my favorite, but this series just took home the prize. I so hope you update both series!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Lovely. I hope you're going to keep going with this series, it is one of the better ones I've found on this site.

I like the acceptance that Mina comes to about her condition, though I have to wonder if everyone in her life would feel the same way. Would her mother simply accept that her daughter is happy with her 'condition'? Or would she require some of Mina's 'persuasion'?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I ran my hair through my mother?

Love the story, but you need to have someone proof read your story before you post. I'm still trying to figure this line out:

I ran my hair through my mother, sucking down stray drips of sperm.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
you must continue this story

Great story. You must continue it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Unbelievably Arousing!

Please Continue

phantommasterphantommasteralmost 11 years ago
Definitely worth more episodes

This is wonderful. Give us more and quick!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
poor proof reading

Love the story, but you need to have someone proof read your story before you post. I'm still trying to figure this line out:I ran my hair through my mother, sucking down stray drips of sperm

Should probably say "I ran my hair through my mouth"

ereaderlereaderlover 10 years ago
please get editing help - love the story

But painfully endured thousands of typos. This detracts from the story or I would have give 5 stars.

RawsharkRawsharkover 10 years ago
Fantastic story

Wow what an incredibly hot chapter. Please continue the series. Best scenes I'd say were Dr. Marta, the twins and then Cassie and her daughter. It sounds like you like to have suggestions for possible directions. So here are a few ideas:

- Mina seduces some of her own cousins at a reunion.

- Mina goes to college and has some fun with her roommate or professor.

- Mina finds a girl who is immune to the addictive qualities of her cum and falls in love. Doesn't quite lend itself easily to a lot of hot scenes, but could end up interesting and touching. Could be a former best friend who moved away.

- Mina takes on her cheerleading squad.

- Mina continues working with Angie, performing lots of 'experiments' with strangers to determine the exact effects of her addictive cum.

Anyway, those are just some possibilities that you are free to use or completely ignore. Great work and thanks! Looking forward to more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
leann5red this rankes whith the bset

what more can one sat about a truly grate story .pls more like it soon yours leann

MAWH xxxxx

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
awesome

Is there a third chapter?

AhzidalAhzidalover 10 years ago
One of the best

Aside from the typos, whcih seem like a bad case of autocorrecting, the story was great! Something I definitely enjoyed reading. And I would definitely enjoy reading more of Mina's adventures.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Trilogy worthy

Honestly, aside from some puntuation and spelling errors (it gets even the best of us), this is writen very well. Great detail and smooth flow, it'd be a bit surprising if this didn't become a trilogy.

Sin_Full_MetalSin_Full_Metalalmost 10 years ago
More please

This was a great storie I hope to read more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
One of the best stories ever!!!

Please continue this story .

You can go and be more bold about this,like her seducing her own mother(the mother is forced to take the same treatment and sideeffect) and get togheter with the other mother daughter...and soo on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
AMAZING story; reply to BIGDADDYG123

Are you praising this story?

Because your comment seems INCREDIBLY offensive as it equates readers who enjoy the story and may identify w/ the characters as suffering "harmful afflictions" (perhaps by unintended transference and insinuation, but still manifest).

Furthermore, it's INCREDIBLY condescending and patronizing where you question the sincerity of women who say they've dealt emotionally with some issues, yet you have the temerity to then express pity and say you feel "emotionally sorry" - argh!

This story was amazing and yet your comment is a non sequitur.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Incredibly hot

I just masterbated without even touching myself. Please write a third one

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Side Effects - Very Interesting

Thank you for writing and sharing both chapters and looking forward to more. Please continue writing stores - they are excellent! Well done indeed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
lezbo

Don't need to say more

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Continue this story please

This story is amazing you should really continue it and write a squel I really want to see what Mina will do next since she has embraced the fact that she has a cock

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
more

you need to write another part this is an awesome story

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
please write a sequel

This story is amazing the incest twist was nice and so was the orgy but what will happen to her next

badboybadboybadboybadboyover 9 years ago
Possibilities...

Someone suggested that an unaffected woman (Like the Doctor or Angie) who still has a vagina could become pregnant. What would be the results of such a pregnancy? Male, with or without the lust / desire changes? Female, with or without the lust or desire, mixed with having a cock or pussy? Would a female be born with a pussy and get a cock at puberty? Other possibilities cum to mind.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
rushed

This story for some reason seemed rushed. Part 1 was better. Part 1 reads like time was taken with it. Plus there are many errors in this story.

rockyraccoon35rockyraccoon35over 9 years ago
one thing.

you could have put more detail about the action with Lucy instead of a short break down of what took place between them. personally the relationship with Lucy is the more appealing.

AurimazAurimazover 9 years ago
***

Too many unfinished relationships. The idea is good itself, but I can't see, which girl is the 'main partner' for MC.

thruholewizardthruholewizardover 9 years ago
please write more

Oh wow as good as CH 1 ....good stuff ~~~ I hope you write more like this .

Stephen J

rctr1rctr1about 9 years ago
a new chaoter

An update would be great!!!!!!!!!

magpieolasmagpieolasover 8 years ago
Please more!!!!

This story is too interesting to end there and not to mention hot!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
OMG!!!!!!!

This was so GOOD!!!!!!!! This was so entertaining

It wasn't jack off material, it was better!!!! One of THE best story lines I have ever read. Thanks

Randee1958Randee1958about 8 years ago
Demonstrative

This series is such a wildly demonstrative example of the creative abilities inside the human mind. I'm giving you 5🌟's.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great

Very entertaining and quite imaginative. L yup keep to see more.

OOAAOOAAover 7 years ago
Great story!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fantastic!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Please, May I Have Some More?

Just another vote for you to continue this excellent storyline.

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Amazing

Love this story. Please write another chapter. You are a very talented writer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I'd take that medicine whether I had cancer or not

10/10 story, wish this could be something

JevandtierielJevandtierielalmost 7 years ago
Ohhhh....where is the rest of the story

Wow, you write amazingly, I really wish there was more to this story. Perhaps something about the company getting screwed for their attitude, and the lady wanting to make money from them getting hooked and becoming someone's slave?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Awesome

Brilliant story would love to be in a situation like that

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Thank you

This series was awesome. It is such an inspiring story of perseverance in the midst of adversity. Beautiful. You are such a gifted writer. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
absolutely so very intensive to me

I was living it with you as I read...huge release

couple4fun4080couple4fun4080over 5 years ago
time will always tell

Over six years from your initial story and people are still reading and commenting. THAT should speak volumes. We both really enjoyed both of these stories and so far all your writing. I am ashamed to say that we don't always comment but it's because usually by the end of a good story we are usually....well, you know but felt that it was time to pay the piper. We look forward to more of your submissions and now you are going to...well, you know!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good story, bad spelling.

Your stories were well written but there were many spelling and grammar errors.

You should proof read the stories a few times and also use a spell checker.

Otherwise, the stories were HOT!

littledklittledkover 5 years ago
very hot

I enjoyed all the different sex scenes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Amazing

Hot and horny! Perfect. We need you cuz you have the imagination we don't.

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Very good!

Very sexy and interesting! Definitively the best dick-growth story out there. It's very interesting the way these cis women find themselves in the same situation a lot of trans women are in. And the discussion towards the end relates similarly to women's sexuality in general, that while it feels great and they enjoy it, they are made to feel guilt over it.

All of the sex was very creative and well described. The only thing I wish was also here would be some double anal penetration.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
fun story

You wrote a fun and inventive story. You also left yourself with an interesting theme for Ch. 3. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Please, we need a chapter 3!!

DUBLXLDUBLXLabout 3 years ago
More

With your imagination, hopefully more chapters. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I really hope there is more to the series. So fucking hot

Kaytee288Kaytee288over 2 years ago

I've got a story idea for you ts mother catches son crossdressing

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Amazing story!!! Please keep adding to it!

123noproblem123noproblemabout 2 years ago

Such a nice fun second half!

bdave2bdave2about 2 years ago

You build scenes well and explain sensations well. The urgency, the suspense both contribute to the deliciousness of the story. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Only if it were true.I would love to find one of these women and suck their cock. Wouldn't that be fun!

SnoopygirlSnoopygirlalmost 2 years ago

Omfg I love love loved this series of stories!!!! Best ones I’ve read imho. Thx for sharing. I find it so enticing and erotic to have sex with a woman with a cock best of both worlds I think. Yummy story.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I gave it a 3 star because I am such it's it very good work. It's just not my thing. I really tried to get in to it, but it's just not my thing! Your incest stories ( mom, boy, girl, girl, whatever) I can really get in to them, but to be blunt, I love pussy, almost everything about it (except for that one week I can't have it every month!) I really can't get into this other thing I tried. You're a great writer! Just because I'm not into some of your shit doesn't in anyway contradict that.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I loved the story. The only thing I would have loved more is if there was a little more description of the panties each lady was wearing.

muskyboymuskyboy8 months ago

What happened to their pussies?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userYKN4949@YKN4949
5895 Followers
Hey everyone, I got some messages from readers saying they wanted more information about my writing. I've decided to use this biography section as sort of a bulletin board. So, without further preamble, let's get to it. 1.) The best way to reach me if you want to hear back is...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES