All Comments on 'He's Just Curious'

by TromeoQue

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
OliviaBeaumontOliviaBeaumontabout 11 years ago
Nice to know

Well it's nice to know that brothers can sometimes look at their sisters this way. I know I was curious about my older brother !!! I envied his girlfriends. And no, nothing ever happened. It did in my mind though. Still does.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
"5" .....

You got a "5" out of me for the story and it was such a turn on that I would do Olivia right now and pretend she was my Sister.!** LOL My Sister was a year younger than I was and we did the show me yours and I will show you mine but that is as far as it went.** Now her and her husband have been together for 45 years and I have gone through 4 ~~ X-Wives ~~ and working on the 5th.!! Maybe my Sis and I should have played around.!!!! "LOL"

skip2951skip2951about 11 years ago
hot

great story and well done...ithink we should both take olivia and make her fantasy a reality

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 11 years ago
Really sweet and erotic

Nicely done.

I love stories about older sisters fucking their younger brothers, and becoming sexually involved with each other.

Thanks for the read

C2J2C2J2about 11 years ago
...couple of things were missing...

It was alright... And whats up with her or him (Dont know which) calling the other baby? They are brother and sister... it just doesn't seem like the right word choice...

Also you have a thing with taking off cloths (So do I mind you) But you offer no descriptions of the clothes... Panties bra jeans ect.... What type, color, lace? Tight jeans...ect...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Nice.

You know what I love most about this story? How real it seems. I'm betting the author really does have a sister who looks like this, and he really has had these thoughts about her. I remember I used to watch my older sister undress, and wanted so badly to suck her big, soft titties. Dude, you should really do this. Go to wherever your sister lives, and try seducing her. And tell us how it goes after. Maybe even take pictures; the way you describe your sister's titties, I really wanna see them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
More please.

Needs a continuation of this story. Would appreciate a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

That actually seemed... Pretty realistic! :) a bit short but enjoyable, thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Short

It was very brief. Try something a little more involved now.

horny2doithorny2doitalmost 6 years ago

Yes, I have heard from friends years back in school how hot siblings can become and even after marriage many continue to get together and have had sex as often as possible. In any case, I hope you write more so we can see how much they learn and then get better and better. Thank you.

linnearlinnearover 3 years ago
Terrific

Pretty damn hot.

LegallySaneLegallySaneabout 3 years ago
Perfect story

I'm just sorry you stopped writing for Lit. Such talent. Sad.....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous