All Comments on 'Rescue Me'

by 1000dreams

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

BORING!!!!!! There was a lot repeated that didn't need to be, I guess you did that to reach the minimum word count?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Excellent!

Lovely, exciting story. I wish it could have been longer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

At one point, Ben becomes Sam.

stuwatcher52stuwatcher52about 11 years ago
Looking forward to more and this couples future

Interesting story that covers an area some of us may have thought about but never have participated in. As a disabled person, this story really rings home. While a work of fiction, it's mostly true and factual. Those of us disabled people often go through life just wishing, attempting to find someone that will over look our infirmities the same way as skinny people connect with those with larger bodies. I admire the writers efforts, give them five stars and can only encourage a sequel.

ErotonautErotonautabout 11 years ago
Fair exchange

He takes advantage of her (all that soaping...), then she reciprocates by climbing aboard his erection. Still, neither of them seemed to mind too much.

As for whether this is medically possible, yes, a spinal injury can rob an adult of the ability to walk whilst leaving behind the sensations of physical contact and full sexual functions.

And yes, a final edit should have picked up the instances where you repeated yourself, but I've encountered far worse crimes on this site.

anon606anon606about 11 years ago
A most evil thing that women say ...

"you're like a brother to me."

I can tell this is fiction because she gets over that idea. Sex with a paraplegic is far FAR more common than that. I knew a guy in a wheelchair in college that scored more poon than I did.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
user1000dreams@1000dreams
255 Followers
20+ sex fantasies available on this site and counting! Variety is the spice of life and I'd like to sample everything at least once... :) It’s been a dream of mine to write erotica. For years I was too shy to even publish any of my writing. Then, in 2008, Literotica and t...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories