All Comments on 'Taralee's First Time Ch. 01'

by cubalover

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Total Rubbish

You should stick the rubbers up your ass

radiodemonradiodemonabout 11 years ago
I'll never understand...

...why people feel the need to leave nasty comments. Ignore the anonymous ass and his suggestions with the rubbers. The story was entertaining and well written. I'm assuming Danny puts in an appearance at some point in the future?

ReefBeachReefBeachabout 11 years ago
feels genuine

... warm & funny. Love the New England atmosphere. And bring Danny back won't you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
A natural

Definitely warm and funny -- told in a natural, easy flowing style, like it really happened this way. Why can't more writers write this way! This is the story of a virginal teenager going slowly, step by step, cautiously but with excitement; and the rubbers were mentioned at the right time -- so often there's no rubber and no pregnancy -- totally unrealistic. Oh, and 'Cubalover' can spell and write grammatically -- so refreshing!!! More please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Great work!

Wonderful story, as others have said, warm, genuine and funny. I remember 1964 and the tragic November 22nd before. For me it was a small town high school in western Washington state. Mountains in the distance, lots of water, both salt and fresh, and evergreen trees. A beautiful girl, both of us inexperienced, exploring and learning about each others bodies, sex and love. Your story brought back those memories. Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous