All Comments on 'Denial Ch. 01'

by Conquered

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Denial Ch. 01

Great story and one men should read and learn from. I have been rock hard from start to finish and am looking forward to the next chapter. Keep writing stories like this in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Oh Brother

That has my cock stiff as a rock, but why?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Spouse abuse dressed up as loving bdsm!

Somehow I waded through all 11 chapters - it is hard not to keep reading this, cuz it is just so revolting! Reading the story is liIke looking at a mass grave or a bad traffic accident! The woman keeps pretending she "loves" her mate, and gradually reduces him to an insect and very unhappy slave! Sadly, there are some people who are disturbed enough to allow themselves to be made into slaves (just like pimps turn sad lonely runaway girls age 12 into whores), and this story celebrates a woman who turns into a psychopathic dominatrix and who happily degrades her husband without his consent, using manipulative sex tricks. It is very disturbing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Very well told. Interesting dynamic between husband and wife. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Not believable -here's why...

The story could have been made a lot more interesting with a little more active involvement on the part of the wife. By this time in the relationship ,the wife would have lost all respect for the husband and become more abusive. She acts like she doesn't care if he is there or not. Why wouldn't he just leave just to get away from the monotony ,disinterest and outright boredom of the situation?

If on the other hand ,she developed a deep seated loathing for him or should I say if she gave vent to the loathing that she always felt for him since the day they met,and expressed it both verbally and physically,he would be negatively validated (what he wants) and she could enjoy herself in the ways she could abuse and humiliate him.

TXanyTXanyover 12 years ago
Wow...just found this....

A very powerful story. Found this through a search of older stories. I am really surprised at how few comments there are, either positive or negative. (if you want to see a lot of comments...post this again in "loving wives" and watch the fireworks! You would get 50 comments within 5 hours!).

One of the comments makes me dread reading the rest...I don't really like dark stories. I like people to love sex and each other....oh well, into the darkness I go.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Off and out

That's all he needs to do. Cut if off ( it's SO simple and takes less than 30 seconds) and kick her out, permanently. Before you get a serious infection or she does you serious damage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
OMG, it is like you know about my wife and me.

I am sitting here locked in a custom chastity cage with 4 more months to go before my orgasm. We have not had intercourse for longer than either of us can remember in our 40+ year marriage. I am guessing it is about 30 years. I cannot even remember what it was like anymore. Like the wife in this story, my wife does not like penises, semen, intercourse or oral. Her sex drive is very low and she has gone 5 months without sex or an orgasm. She tells me I am a sex addict because I need sex at least once a week.

My wife also enjoys using her whips, paddles and straps on my butt and is not afraid to leave me bruised or welted. Her favorite is nipple torture and I have about a dozen different nipple clips that she uses. The only difference is that my wife is bisexual and prefers women, in addition to her low sex drive. Why did I stay married to her? She had her longtime girlfriend live with us for most of our marriage and got to join them in a threesome when they had sex. Both of them are quite the same. Low sex drive, no intercoures or oral and loves to hurt men.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
MY LIFE AT HIGH SCHOOL

Loved this chapter! Went out with a girl at the

end of H.S. She was pretty, personal, liked

dancing,swimming & movies. We went

together for 2 1/2 yrs. She was fun but a notch

me not - only a good night kiss. She was

"FRIGID"! Later she married a guy and was

divorced a year later.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Such a sick fuck

You are sick in mind to write crap like that , you need treatment and stay away from crap if you can't make any

RegretsRegretsover 3 years ago
Just locked up and forgotten about, basically.

No one should end up in a relationship as featureless as this. Very barren indeed. She is peculiar but in that amazing way that nature has she has found her complement. Many many couples go on this route and waste their lives

She, not so much. She would be happy with a telly and a couple of cats. He knows that life should be more than this but in mysteriously held by a force yet unknown to science, but which most certainly does exist.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

It takes a certain type of man to enjoy tease and denial, and it takes a special type of wife to control a man like that. I am that type of man but unfortunately my wife wants no part of it. Years ago when she would jerk me off she couldn't understand why I wanted her to stop before I came so she wouldn't do it anymore. She only ever did it twice. Vanilla? I guess so! When a man has an orgasm it's over before you know it, but with tease and denial it lasts for a long time. As I said, it takes a certain type of man to enjoy tease and denial!

Quixotic1Quixotic1over 2 years ago

This would be my absolute fantasy of a marriage if Maxine decides to incorporate regular, severe corporal punishment and require more physical servicing from him such as massages, foot rubs and cunnilingus and analingus! Thanks, your writing is hot and it's a mystery to me why there seems to be so many negative assholes who decide to read this genre and then insult it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Similar situation. I am forever vexed that my woman cannot indulge in sexual pleasure. She has a deep-rooted, subconscious reason but, those doors are closed and, I cannot open them. Very oddly however, during our relationship, she once had impulsive hot steamy sex with a blatantly horny HVAC repair man. Crazy, right? No real explanation beyond "it just happened". It is maddening because there is some unreachable way in which she holds sex. Sad.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very erotic story and well written. Whatever floats your boat

someonesGoodBoysomeonesGoodBoy9 months ago

Ooooooh, the psychological sadism. Delicious.

mletroutmletrout5 months ago

The beginning of this story is very good, but I kind of lose the plot a few chapters in, as they say. Thanks for sharing your story.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Cuck erred seems to be pretty sick. I don’t think I will be reading anymore of his/her stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous