All Comments on 'Pantyhose Tales: Blackmailed MILF'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 49 Comments
silkstockingsloversilkstockingsloveralmost 11 years agoAuthor
AUTHOR`s NOTE

Hi all,

Just a note that all photos from this story are very generously used with permission from the zoligirls website.

Be sure to take a look if you want to see more photos of these models.

JASMINE

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
A very good Story

This is very good but a again a other story when you have a few stories that you have not finish and one of them is Catching Mommy, how about finishing them before you write any more stories.

curiouscpl311curiouscpl311almost 11 years ago
Great read

Loved the story.... great job... would love to read what happened with Mistress Jessica and Rebecca's reunion . . . .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Very good story, and the pictures compliment it perfectly. I'll be waiting for part 2 !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Good Story

Hey long time no story, literally from any of the authors I write April seem to be the month off. Glad you had something new tonight. Excellent read!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Kudos on your 100 th story.

As usual, a great story and certainly enhanced with some very lovely young ladies.

Thanks Don

zypnotzypnotalmost 11 years ago

This is a very hot story and well written.

The pictures are nice and suggestable.

Thanks and go on I'll give it 5stars

I'll look for other stories from your hand.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
So very HOT!

One of Silk's very best stories!

Lovely well chosen models added to tease the senses and ignite the imagination, a fitting 100th.

Silk's sense of timing, teasing and hinted reluctance are well used to draw the reader deeper into this lustful plot. If only she could include aroma and taste. . . .the verbal imagerary with taunting photos. . . Ooooo, off to a shuddering climax!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Very believable story; except ............

all the panty hose clad young women. It's not natural in today's world.

MorroliaMorroliaalmost 11 years ago

Very well written and made for an enjoyable read. The pictures were a nice touch.

Would've liked to see Rebecca witnessing Lacie's submission to Alexis and Jessica instead of her just hearing about it.

Would love to this story continue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Excellent

I was wondering why your story was taking so long, but very worth it! Fitting for your 100th. I hope you touch back with them again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
what a great stoty

You have outdone yourself! Chapter 2 can see Jessica's revenge on Rebecca for fucking her bf decades ago. She looks at the high school and sees Bubba the big black brute of a janitor who is getting screwed by the school district. Plus Bubba has a 18 year old chiseled muscular black stud. Jessica puts 2 and 2 and asks Mistress ALexis to hookk him with Lacie for several dates and stretching of the cunt muscles under covers. Then Rebecca is brought into the situation with Lacie and bbc bf only to have Lacie throw Mom a challenge to prove she was not racist by approving the relationship with an introductory fuck. That will cause Lacie to refer more to Jessica as Mom and Rebecca as slut.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
spice it up great story more chapters!

Bubba lusts after young girls but holds himself. The haughty sexy head of the PTA Rebecca so prim and proper while under blackmail. Until given this opportunity by jessica and Alexis who get Bubba's stud of a son hooked with Lacie. And then Rebecca which he abuses mercilessly and she loves a strong dominant man. RebeccaLs marriage collapses and Bubba brings his daughter who is a tall statasque woman lawyer to help Rebecca get share of assets. Jessica has a wicked idea to plunge Rebecca into poverty by having Bubba's daughter shift assets over to Lacie and her bc bf who will live well. And Rebecca willl always be called.Rebecca when told to do depraved things and she will hate it. Rebecca lives life of totally submissive maid slut in poverty with Bubba who is a closet millionaire cuz of daughters shrewd investing. His best friend is his black ex wife who loves humiliating Rebecca in her cleaning and sexing duties.

silkstockingsloversilkstockingsloveralmost 11 years agoAuthor
Catching mommy comment

To the one asking for other sequels...please contact me individually for sequel requests and dates...

I balance sequels with new stories...ironically my next release will be Catching Mommy 5: Housewife Lesbians...

BladenessBladenessalmost 11 years ago
Best story yet

You definitely hit a high note with this story. It is my favorite of your collection which is saying a lot. It is definitely hard to get to the end without getting 'too' turned on by your story. :)

I love the theme of an older lady submitting to a much younger domme which is fantastic. The cheerleader outfits were a definitely plus for me. I love how the family is involved with lots of mystery. There were always plenty of hints of how things will unfold but really its how you write the story which makes it truly amazing. Definitely you're my favorite author on literotica and definitely know my buttons.

Alexis' scenes are my favorite parts of the story though the flashbacks with Jessica were also quite amazing. It definitely hits a chord when Alexis is sitting on her chair being assertive in a sexy cheerleading outfit. Her feet being clear triggers to Rebecca was my favorite part.

I hope you continue the story and keep up with the fine balance you keep between obedience and defiance with Rebecca. I love it when characters are in turmoil with their selves but end up giving in to their own inner nature. I really like the sadistic sides of Alexis and Jessica and hope they come up with more twisted plots that is wrong in every sense but our dark sides still cheer for them. The new tasks could chip away at the wealth, status, reptutation, dignity of the main characters. The downfall of the husband could be an interesting development. There could be a darker plot with Jessica's own family trying to take down Rebecca's family for some corporate takeover. It'd be interesting to see the mother and daughter be so depraved they become proactive in their submission unwillingly. Things from financial domination and social manipulation (maybe through facebook) to make their situation be known publicly. There is just too much potential to this story and just hope you keep doing what you are doing.

Your 100th is definitely a big mark for us perverts out there. Keep up the amazing work and thank you. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
sequel suggestions

Rebecca may have packed on 25 pounds so we would have hunger games between mom and daughter. Goal to have both at 118 pounds. Facebook plays pivotal role in humiliating Rebecca. Have daughter turn on mommy y participating in dominating her with Alexis. Interacial humiliation will bring <3ebecca down several pegs.

LittleprickLittleprickalmost 11 years ago
Sequel needed

Great story but it ends when she submits. I need to read more of her story.

cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 11 years ago

holy shit - that was hot, very hot.

darkdance69darkdance69almost 11 years ago
Another Great Story

Yet another hot, erotic read. Thanks again, hope to see some sequels from your other stories soon as well : )

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
More! One of your best yet!

Wow and wonderful! A great read and very well done from character development to eroticism!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Fantastic

Your writing is so top notch. I am a lifelong nylon lover, and am always floored by your stories. You have actually inspired me to start writing as well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Another excellent story from my personal favorite author.

I loved the story. As with most of your work, the reader stays aroused, amused and compelled to see what comes next. (Or for that matter, who cums next)

Will we be left to imagine what comes next, or will you be adding another installment?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Wounder fulll story

I enjoyed this story. I enjoy all of your stories. It is so nice to read about submission in a genital way. I love the way the reader is teased. I am looking forward to your next story. Thank you again

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

as usuall, great writing. hopefully you can pick it up with a little mother-daughter action :) thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Great Story

You had me stroking myself as I read the story enjoying ever minute of it and the fabulous photos. Had to use my vibrator in the end and had a glorious cum. Please continue to write stories like this.

Thanks,

Julie

DominantFreakDominantFreakover 10 years ago
Grrrrrrrrrr.........

This was really good, but you can't leave me hanging like that in the end. I almost died!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Really! This had to be written by a man...

I'm pretty kinky myself, but, as a woman, I find this completely silly. No woman would ever do this around her child unless she had serious mental issues. Really guys, this turns you on? Authors would be taken more seriously if stories didn't revolve around incest!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
responce to "really"

Actually you're quite wrong. Women have and will continue to share submission with their daughters. Unless you yourself are a true submissive you can not begin to imagine how deep the compulsion to obey can be.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
What a load of ...

Seriously, do you think any one would go for this?

Glad I only read part of 1st and last of last parts.

WitchOfSwordsWitchOfSwordsover 10 years ago
Interesting

This was certainly an interesting read. It was well written and potentially very erotic, at any rate.

From a storyteller's perspective, being more mysterious than outright telling the reader who the blackmailer is would've probably worked better. Even with as long as the story was, some elaboration on her daughter's submission probably also would've enhanced the story. Probably would've been better done as a series broken down into chapters so you could elaborate more without making it 20 pages long on here.

On a personal gripe, not just with this story but with the genre in general, I see this situation, were it realistic, ending with the forced sub, Rebecca in this case, murdering Alexis in the school after a psychotic break. I know that isn't exactly a sexy conclusion to the scenario, but recently, I've been finding the Happily Ever After ending of every blackmail story I read irritating, and the idea that submissives are all in need of release through psychological torture really unsexy and unrealistic. Being fantasy pieces, they don't have to be realistic, but it's just a personal hangup of mine.

bobbipink53bobbipink53over 10 years ago
A Good Read

I thought this story was well written, had a good plot and a whodunnit element and a nice twist at the end. The illustrations worked well and overall I would definitely say I had a Good Read. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good story:

You could have made it a lot better by showing some real pussy instead of the covered stuff...

silkstockingsloversilkstockingsloverover 10 years agoAuthor
The pictures

Literotica doesn't allow pussy shots...Thus why there are not any except if illustrated and not real photos...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Yeah right...

I saw a pussy shot once (like, real)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
more please

Would love to read more of this one. Pleas write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Will there be another story from this one or wilk this be it we want more

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
more

more more more please , slaves together please ( incest )

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Illustrated and non-illustrated work.

You have great work. Love reading them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Luv it

We need to read about Lacie's submission too. And when does the blackmail become unnecessary? It is much hotter to think of Becky and Lacie submitting out of desire to let their true nature come out, than simply being robots commanded to do this or that. As to your fotos, you need to lose the pantyhose. I realize there are foolish people who have a fetish for them, but they only serve to obscure a good pussy shot. I want to see, taste, and smell the Kitty. If I want anything to do with pantyhose I will go to JC Penny and get some. I love this story, but I don't think it is quite finished. Does Mistress Jessica have a menagerie in California with rooms for her PETs? How do Becky and Lacie resolve the fact that there are two Mistresses claiming them as Pets?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The hottest fucking story ever!

Oh my, I could read about these people forever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
ha so much wrong

well as the tittle i put for thoe post responce so many things wrong with this as theres no way the woman could been dumb enough to not know who could been doin g the messages and as that a person doing such a thing as if cought doing such a thing pleasuring a minor would end up in prision so any one with any real brains would have taken also gone and not pose for a minor nor take such risk but nice story anyway an a sub i would say there are lines id never cross no mater what like in some such stories that cross lines i wouldnt do even if i was had a gun pointed at me loaded then my dominating rightious side would kick in and well lets just say in some cases "a kick as crime fighter act ensues" well think said more then i planned /laughs hard

Cinnamon_SpiceCinnamon_Spiceabout 7 years ago
As always great story

OMG the best stories I read here always seem to be from you. Being a total submissive slut I can fall into sub space and feel each of your characters mind body and soul.

Your best submissive fan

Cinn

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story

Still love reading your older stories it still makes me hard i would love to see my wife submit to some sexy ladies and become their sex toy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
HELLO you gorgeous pantyhose lesbians I'm KEN 49DIVORCED DAD OF TWO BOYS I'M HALF CHEROKEE INDIAN AND HALF IRISH I'M VERY WELL HUNG IT'S 10 1/2& VERY THICK AND ALWAYS COVERED IN SHINY SPARKLY TAN PANTYHOSE I BEEN LOOKING FOR A GORGEOUS PANTYHOSE WEARING G

I want all of you gorgeous pantyhose wearing females to have HOT NYLONSEX with

hi78ehi78eover 4 years ago

Great story and i really liked the pics. Will there be Part II? I certanly hope so.

MasterSabianMasterSabianover 3 years ago
Remote control with flashbacks

I enjoy a good hidden puppet master story, (and even more, if it has blackmail and tights.) The flashbacks were a great way to splice and pace the two stories. That lengthened the delicious decent into decadence.

The scene at the pier didn't seem to function as well as some of the other parts. I would have expected some additional humiliation or consequences. (Pantyhose can be used as rope, and in some emergency it can be used as the fan belt in some motors. Maybe arrange for Rebecca to end up on a small boat without a cabin, that has been sabotaged. Then she has to undress as the only person on the boat wearing tights. Her hidden Mistress could text a demand that Rebecca, "thank the captain with a bj" and we can see the mental struggle that Rebecca has between submission and some arbitrary gendered divide in her mind. "I won't cheat on my husband with another man" [Even though cheating is cheating, independent of gender.])

This feels ripe for an additional chapter or story describing the status at the end. (Maybe "Pantyhose Tales: Blackmailed MILF collared"?) And what of Jake? Will he resist or succumb to being a willing cuckold? (Does Becca have BDSM PTSD? Will she be made, {against her will} to train her family for a final humiliating corruption? ["I did this?" realised Becca as she was forced to watch her Daughter being defiled by the last person on Earth that she ever expected.] Find out in the next thrilling instalment of Pantyhose Tales: Blackmailed MILF.)

4chuckssite4chuckssiteabout 1 year ago

315. Blackmail. I don’t care for forced sex, but you do write interesting stories. Sex should be wonderful, pleasurable, desirable, and repeatable with those who share the same pleasures. Forced sex is none of these. Power lording it over others is not a likable situation.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
50766 Followers
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES