All Comments on 'Slutty Little Sis'

by bustysister

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
More!

When is the part 2 making an appearance? This was amazing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Wow more please

Cant wait for her to take it in the ass

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
write on!

Anal with sis next!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Decent

The story had a very slow and decent beginning... good lead up and then BAM... their making out without hesitation and suddenly this shy brother becomes the strong dominant brother?!? could have made this story 100% better and with a better lead into the Blowjob...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
anon complaints

I laugh every time I read anon critics. They always try to sound like they're just reading these for the story. I wish that they would admit to the fact that they were upset because just as they got into a good wank, the story was over.

brosismombrosismomabout 11 years ago
chapter 2

ASAP please

brian358brian358about 11 years ago
Wow!

Congratulations on a great first story!

Lots of fun and extremely well written.

I hope you decide to share some more with us.

Thanks!

beachbum1958beachbum1958about 11 years ago
Very good first story!

Ignore all the literary critics, if they had some balls they'd post under their ID's. I liked it, I only wish it had been a little longer, with more teasing and heating-up of the brother, but other than those very minor quibbles, a very good first attempt, please write some more! I gave you 4 stars, another couple of detailed paragraphs would have got the whole thing! Hurry along Chapter 2 now, then 3, then 4, then.....you get the message!

tristansparrowtristansparrowabout 11 years ago
good job

I agree with Beach Bum, whose work I admire.

I confess I was jealous for Jeff's sake. I don't like the idea at all of him (however unwittingly) sharing Julie. But to be a first-time endeavour, your work shows promise.

Perhaps next time Jeff can tit-fuck Julie. That would be wonderful.

Keep writing! :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Bravo! Not Shakespear, but hot!

It certainly was an entertaining read, sure it's no Shakespear, but it's youngster porn of high quality, and I liked the touch about calling yourself "bustysister" makes us all wonder if this is true.

The beauty of the mind, ahh such strangeness, thank you for the read.

TX_Fun_DrTX_Fun_Drabout 11 years ago
Great First Go

More please. Ignor the Annonymous A-Holes. If they were really any good, they'd have stories of their own to write and post. Keep your stories coming - and we'll follow suit - in some way or another.

Scorpio44Scorpio44about 11 years ago
A first!!

Ashort, HOT story that gets a % from me. Ke3ep writing, OK?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
fun short story

Siblings close in age can help each other out. It can be very beneficial reducing stress and improving confidence.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Amazing!

This was hot!! Write more!!

spankfunforspankfunforabout 11 years ago
Almost perfect Incest story!

The story was so well written as far as it went! Way too short! Add somemore to it already!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
A real slut

Just kidding about the title.

I really like the story. I think you should write more about you and your brother.

Thank you for shareing it with us .

Shadowforce1Shadowforce1about 11 years ago
Great Story

Ignore all the negative Anon's. Most of us do. Great first story cant wait to see more of your work. Keep it up!

Incubus408Incubus408about 11 years ago
hot

Ch 2 ?..... Please?

ttrfanaticttrfanaticabout 11 years ago
Loved It

This was a great story. I thought you did a great job with the storyline. I think you should continue on with it and give us more. Let your imagination go wild even if it didn't really happen in real life. ;-)

LerajeLerajeabout 11 years ago
Great entry!

Very nice dive into the literotica world. Would love to keep reading more.

surface6669surface6669about 11 years ago
Nice story

You know that you want that big dick in every one of your tiny lil holes...let me know if you need help editing your next story...good luck...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
ch2?

great story you should continue with it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
typical trash for this site

no background, no character development, a rush to unrealistic sex and no end all equal a waste of time. this chapter should be chapter two not a stand alone and it needs to be tow or three times longer to make it believable. total waste of time and the sites space.

bustysisterbustysisteralmost 11 years agoAuthor
Yup

There's no way exaggeration can be used to erotic effect based on stylistic preferences! Thanks for the dose of truth. Everybody, Anonymous' preference is the one true way!

(I actually welcome constructive criticism, but this was "I prefer different types of stories, so this story sucks" criticism which is equally annoying and amusing.)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Fun story

This is a fun story, pretty well written (thanks for that), and rings a bell with me. I had a similar event in my life, and it worked out (or in) ok for me. Well adjusted with happy family and sometimes a happy sibling - yeah it seems weird, but maybe is not as unusual or weird as one might think. Good writing, keep working on your stories.

skip2951skip2951over 10 years ago
hot

well done and ready for part 2....i love the way people criticize you but wont use their names .....juist jealeous i guess.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Love it!

That was fun and awesome, and all I really want is more of it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
seems the writer can't take HONEST comments

only one honest comment and the writer blows a gasket. if you wrote a complete story with a proper beginning, middle and end it might be worth reading. as is you gave no background or character development you have a rushed so called plot and no end. who are they and why should we care if they get together? why would any guy want to be around a egotistical bitch like her? why the rush to sex? this reads like a story outline that needs major work not a postable story. slow down if this was a race you would have spun out in the first turn and come in last.

poppyhpoppyhover 10 years ago
I loved it

I read these for the sheer heat and you were great at providing it. I would have given this 10 stars if possible. Keep writing please

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I can relate

My older sister started to develope her tits in 9th grade within a year she went went from an "A" cup to a "DD" she seemed to outgrow bras every month and of course her tops were stretched to the limit. I never got to fuck her, but she did let me lick and play with her tits on three occasions.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
MORE!!!!

This is the first time I've ever seen a story been in the sister s view and omg I love it please make more!!!!

JadestonegreenJadestonegreenover 6 years ago
OoO

HOLY CRAP I'M DRENCHED!!

Gambit275Gambit275over 3 years ago
part 2 plz

need more it's great

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbustysister@bustysister
92 Followers
I'm not writing anymore, but I'd love to get involved in some roleplay. I love playing sister or daughter, but I'm open to other scenes too. I always play busty, no matter the scene. Just a catharsis thing. No small talk please, just pitch me a scene! :)