All Comments on 'Close Shave'

by toomuchinmyhead

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
What she needs.

Take her over your knees and spank that ass, she'll love it.

HamsterHamsterabout 11 years ago
Bad Daddy/WORSE Daughter

Dad/Daughter fantasies are pretty iffy in the first place, treading along a line where suspension of disbelief is a major consideration. While I was willing to go along with the author on this one, it was a stretch.

That said, Dad certainly stepped in it. His only way out was to beat an early retreat before the shit got too deep. Dads have NO CLUE about their kids as they grow up and away, especially when this was the daughter's FIRST visit home from college. As soon as the daughter began aggressively berating him there was no way out. As to her actual behavior, somehow he was reaping what had been sowed years before.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
.

Did you, put in, enough, commas?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Too Much Control? Or Too Little?

Although Maggie seemed to know exactly what she wanted from her father, it also seemed that she had no idea what she wanted from him. Similarly, he knew exactly what he was doing, but he also had no idea what he was doing? There was just the right combination of too much--and too little--control. Thank you, and keep writing more amazing stories like this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
It's just illiterate filth.

Surely, you can do better than that

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous