All Comments on 'Cynthia's Submission Ch. 11'

by GettingItDone

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Thanks for the update.

I am so pleased she is still being used by Sage and has to do so many things. Love it!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Great chapter!

Many more please!!!

I like the way you have left so much room for the the reader's imagination to run wild.

How much water Cynthia will have to drink?

Will she be allowed to leave the classroom before the the end of the day?

What else will the water bottle be used for?

Will Cynthia have to use the scissors again to alter the dress? & In what way?

What else is in the duffel bag?

Is there is something other that books in Sage's book bag?

Will Cynthia have bend over in front of a pupil other than Sage in her current state of dress?

Is Cynthia's phone fully charged & if not what will happen?

Most importantly how long will I have to wait for another chapter?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Excellent work

Excellent work so far

Eagerly waiting for more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Jade's Story

GettingItDone - Please hurry, my pussy is on fire! - Jade

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

You sure know how to keep us waiting.

Eagerly wanting the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

I hope the next chapter wil come soon. Maybe Cynthia may change her outfit fot stockings, heels and nothing else.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
More Please

You are one of the best writers here and I am craving more about Cynthia. Can hardly wait for sage's class and see what she has her submissive teacher do. Will she be cutting more buttons off to put in the water bottle. Will she be showing lots of skin and other areas in class. Will she be able to leave the school with clothes on? Wonder if she has to call in sick, but be in the school naked and hiding all day long with the chance to get caught, but please don't let her. Please, please, write more soon and please don't make your loyal fans wait so long in the future.

Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great writer

These are some of the best stories I have read here. I hope you have plenty of inspiration to keep them going. Will you be getting Cynthia into any pleasure/pain outside of just anal? Maybe, during a lunch period have Sage paddle her nude butt to redness with a ping pong paddle that Cynthia had to retrive from the gym. Then Cynthia would have that stinging through to the end of the day.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous