All Comments on 'Used for the First Time'

by WordsOfHeat

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
needs edited

and spell checked. Could not read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Arr me bucko!

Licking and sucking on me cock? I kept reading because I thought it was a pirate sex story. Some major problems with using wrong tense of words and commas where periods should have been, but not bad.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Not everyone is an American

Aussies and Brits use "me" where Americans use "my". The writer could well have been from one of these countries. A pirate reference? And critiquing his writing skills? Really? This is about the content of the story, not the composition.

donaldelliott11donaldelliott11almost 11 years ago
Good first story

Lots of us enjoyed reading your first story. Write another one.

birdcity623birdcity623about 9 years ago
want it

I would love to be the bottom in this story!!

Big4SkyBig4Skyalmost 9 years ago
Me next!

I'm with birdcity623. I'd love to be the one getting fucked in the ass right now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

He told me he had wanted me in college. We were in his hotel room, his friend, Louise out of it collapsed, naked on the bed, his mouth firmly around my cock, he was good. He pulled back, then knelt on all fours over her head. I moved behind him, feeling for his hole, he said there, there, I pushed, he opened and I was in him, tight, warm, oh yes, fuck me, my first time in a male ass, seemed tighter than Louise although when I fucked her ass she was almost out of it. I moved back, a tight smooth fit, I was enjoying it when Dennis said fuck im cumming and I felt him clench my cock 4 or 5 times, emptying onto her face, I kept fucking him, closer, I pulled back, leaving his tight hole. Dennis moved, grabbing my cock, stroking me over her face, my cum adding to his. I moved away, the mobile taking photos, want me to send you one, o.k, . Lets leave her, when she wakes up is she in for a surprise.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

There is nothing like the first time sucking and getting fucked. I remember well my first time and it certainly was not my last. Im a cock sucker and 100%a bottom.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous