All Comments on 'Car Troubles at Adult Theater'

by Djones1001

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
great story i cant wait to hear her answer

hurry up cant wait for part two

dirtyomandirtyomanabout 11 years ago
Ohhh Yesss!

Love it. The way you get down to the good shit. Tired of the 3 pagers that it takes 2 pages to get to the nittygritty. Erin was ready, as was the BBCs.

Glad there was no assfucking. Just good ol pussy eatin, & pussy pounding.

Waiting for #2. This is my kinda fuck fest.

devilspy2001devilspy2001over 10 years ago
Will there be a part 2?

I think you already covered just about all that can happen cuckold.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
wife and I share cock

I finally convinced my wife to go to an adult theatre. As we sat there adjusting to the darkness, I pulled her skirt up and rubbed her pussy. Several guys got closer and pulled their cocks out and were jerking off. My wife turned to me and I smiled and told her that they needed some help. She was so turned on that she started jerking them off while they reached for her pussy. She asked me what she should do and I said whatever she wants. She asked if I would get mad and I told her that my cock is harder than it had ever been. Just then I felt something touch my ear so I turned my head to find a cock sliding across my lips. I heard my wife giggle as I opened my mouth and started sucking a nice large cock. She said it looks like there are two cocksuckers in the family. She ended up getting fucked and sucking several guys off as l got my chance to suck several guys off too. That was the first time of many and we have both found out that she is a slut and I am a very good cocksucker. We both love our new found fun and all guys who are man enough to try it will have fun too!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

NO chapter 2.. Just when it was getting GOOD, too

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great potential

But the serious need of an editor was apparent. Get yourself a volunteer editor from the site and clean this up and it will be 100 times better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Amazing Interracial Action

I think all of us white girls want tons of BBC anywhere! Yum!

blackice51blackice51over 3 years ago
Waiting on part 2

EXCELLENT storytelling, 5 STARS!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love taking my wife to adult theatres so that we can both suck some nice cock. All guys need to just admit that they love cock as much as their wives. I do!!!o

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous