All Comments on 'Marriage and Fulfilment'

by pilbeam

Sort by:
  • 48 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
It is truly a shame!

Where have all the good authors gone? Most of the ones with balls, a backbone and some pride have all seemed to have left for greener pastures. This is a sad group of authors on this site now. The few good one are not as productive as they once were.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Your Kidding with this Right?

This was horrid. Sorry not very good. Sci Fi maybe

pilbeampilbeamabout 11 years agoAuthor
Author's note

This is the very first story I ever attempted, and I see that the first comment I have received (from anonymous, naturally) just knocks it without being specific.

Would appreciate receiving feedback that I can act upon.

cantbuymycantbuymyabout 11 years ago

This is a tough category. Write what what you want and fuck the comments. Don't let them see fear or they will attack without mercy.

RePhilRePhilabout 11 years ago
Wimp Ass Castrated Cuckold stories don't work here

Grow a pair and stop writing WACC stories and you will fare much better in the LW section. OR publish this crap in the Fetish section as so many other WACC writers have. Believe me you dont stand a chance here with these story lines

Zed56Zed56about 11 years ago
Author

As the last commenter stated it this story would probably do better in Fetish. A bit over the top to believe your male character would let someone fuck his wife on their honeymoon and if so he definetly has a Fetish.Not to badly written but not very believable even for a fantasy. Why marry her?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
needs its own catergory

cuckold storys should have there own catergory

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Not a bad story, and is kinda LW. But all the sex is on tv screens? Should have made it more realistic like the other stories where husbands watch their wives through solid walls or whatever.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Puke! Need to be in the "F*cked up " Fetish section

Nuff said.

chastenchastenabout 11 years ago
Regardless...

...of whether or not the reader likes cuckold stories -- I'm of the live and let live viewpoint on those kinds of things -- they at least need to feel like the characters are real people. These aren't. They're like cardboard cutouts acting in ways that don't make any real sense.

LeFrog08LeFrog08about 11 years ago
I did not like this

I did read this to the end, but did not enjoy it. The title is quite misleading since there is neither "marriage" nor "fullfilment"! I was expecting a nice"couple's" tale, not a wimpy cuckold story. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
if your

intent was to make people sick you were successful and for the non people namely the sickos that enjoyed this they would be happy too but you should have told people that it was a piece of garbage that you were writing.

looking4itlooking4itabout 11 years ago
Well

So much for the gracious doctor to respect their relationship. You had a chance with this story but chose to cuck him in the end anyway. I guess I should have seen that coming. Nice that you let the doctor be the first one in her on their honeymoon to may your cuck fantasies complete. Perhaps she will just stay with him instead of hubby for the duration of the honeymoon after all he did pay for the whore with a porche and vacation, it's the least the whore could do. Very disappointed here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
You want feedback?

Two words: quit writing.

Total wimp ass cuckold crock of shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Dude you should definitely see a professional for mental help immediately. If this sort of thing turns you on enough to actually take the time and write a story about it then you have a very disturbing and sick mind! Please get help before you ever decide to procreate. Better yet keep the sicko genes to yourself!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Crawl back into your shit lined hole pilbeam

Gawd, where do these sickos crawl out of. If we knew we could roll a boulder over the hole and seal them in.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
what

a crock

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Crap

Take a bat and destroy your computer and do not buy another. The world will be a better place.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Very good start

To hell with all the dumbshit critics who probably all have limp dicks anyway. The plot is very good. The characters should probably be rounded out a bit more so the reader gets a better sense of who they are as people. Perhaps a little dialog would help. Nonetheless, I encourage you to keep writing - even crank up the plots a bit just to stick it to the assholes out there.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Hey...

it wasn't that bad for your first. Keep trying.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
re:Very good start

Don't ya just love asshole who can't stand others having a different opinion?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

That's the problem with this site everyone is a "Dumbshit" critic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Another take on this "story"

The comment at the end by the wimp boyfriend, husband, where he talked about his relationship with Nicole. What exactly did he and Nicole have in their "relationship"?

Certainly there was no committment, nor was there any love (never mentioned in this story), nor was there any caring in this story. The only real realtionship they had was he was a wimp voyeur and she was an easy slut.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

I did not "understand" this story like every other comment writer seems to have done. I didn't like it, but some parts were turn-ons, well the plot was weird, so it has to be read. All I can say is this one is different, and maybe the writer needs to explain what is the message. I think they are in love, and the girl is not a slut. The ending though does not fit, so not sure what is the message.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
No quite the opposite

The trouble with this site is that there is no "Brain Dead" area for this type of author to post into. If they were to say in the very beginning "This is a WACC with a manipulative gutter slut bitch wife that hates him" Then I would not waste my time reading parts of it. I would vote 1* and leave.

I mean really how many ways can we have a honeymoon were the slut runs off to gangbang while WACC stays back and wanks his 3.14" cock? This story must mack it close to a few thousand, and they are almost identical!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
interesting

PB,

I thought your story was interesting, unusual. I did think that it needed to be longer. It felt like ti was just short of being complete, but still, I did like it.

Matt Moreau

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
marry a whore

watch her commit adultry on their honeymoon, who is sicker,the husband, the whore, or the doctor?

nicely written trash

MattblackUKMattblackUKabout 11 years ago
5* interesting story

Hopefully there will be more chapters?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
WHAT A SICK STORY

HE marries the whore and lets her continue her fucking ways and thinks it cool.. where are the normal writers. this was pure trash.

gatorhermitgatorhermitabout 11 years ago
I was OK with this one until the cuck honeymoon

Author asked for specific feedback. Plot: My comment is that this site is FULL of cuckold stories and it is really tiring to find yet another. One comment suggested posting in Fetish - I agree. I had no problem with the business trip part of the story, but after they get married, what good is the marriage if she runs right back to the lover, especially on the honeymoon? I'd go home and get the marriage annulled. Should have left off the last five paragraphs of the story and it would have been OK. Writing: OK but could use better character development.

ErotonautErotonautabout 11 years ago
"the changed circumstances of our relationship"

What relationship? Okay, she had sex with other guys before he bothered to make his desires clear, but marriage should have wiped the slate clean. However, she chooses to cheat - and rub her new spouse's nose in that infidelity - at the very first opportunity. And he's excited by this? Sorry, but I find this nonsensical.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
It figures Matt M and MattblackUK

would praise something like this,considering that both put out the same trash. As one comment pointed out, the good writers put out very few stories, but the ones they do are worth reading. The loving wives category has been taken over by the wimp ass cuckold writers, who refuse to put their trash in "fetish". Only thing one can do is leave nasty remarks and a resounding 1* for a score, but then that doesn't seem to be much of a deterrent for these scum bags.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
SENSLESS DRIBBLE

What a trash, nonsensical tale! I clicked a 1, as there are no negatives available-and it returned a 5. Go figure?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Don't buy into nasty "critics"

Good job. Nice story. Thank you for taking the time to write it. Keep writing!

There. I have said what really should have been said about this story. It is a good story, well written. Your 2 flaws are putting it in the coveted LW section (get over it, the ignorant people who criticize a story because they don't like it invading their sense of what LW should contain are truly horrible people and then not warning them that the contents might insult their tiny little egos--sometimes it seems to work, but not always.

Now, to them. What the fuck is wrong with you people. LW is a perfectly acceptable section for this genre. Perhaps it's only that you are seeking a story to soothe your lonesome life. No wonder you haven't touched a woman since Nixon was in office. What woman would want to be around auch nasty, sarcastic people? Get a life. Did your mother not love you? Perhaps she should have read more to you. See if you remember this one, "If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all." Yes, Thumper's mother in Bambi. Read it instead of Lit. stories. Learn a lesson.

Does that mean you should only say syrupy sweet things? No, of course not. If you have some CONSTRUCTIVE criticism, write that, ESPECIALLY with a new author.

Pilbeam, I thought your story was great. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
The score

The score tells the story. The people have spoken. Fuck the anonymouse twit who can't deal with the rejection of the mentality projected in this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
To Nasty Critics

Did someone drop you on your head when you were little? Regardless of whether this belongs in LW's.Fetish or in the toilet the story made no sense.Hey critics, one question. How many people let their wives get fucked by another man on their honeymoon? I would guess the answer to this would be none. Unless of courrse the hubby had an issue. This was just plain stupid. Why would they possibly be married? What's the point? Doesnt matter where you put this its just plain silly.BTW not very erotic either.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Excellent score 1.91 stars out a possible 5 stars. I know the scoring system on this site is stupid but it does appear that most of the 9460 people have so far rated this story well below average. I am sure all the wife watchers and swingers and cucks just got their rocks off and couldn't vote because they were too busy watching their wife get fucked and jerking off.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Yeah, pretty crappy story.

Low scores tell the story.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 11 years ago
Sick Tale

He actually married her? Damn

rcrmonte3rcrmonte3about 11 years ago
He really fits the name...

El Stupido Dumb Dumb

What man in his right mind would marry a slut like that. Hmmm, maybe he wasn't in his right mind. He sure had his head up his ass.

This is sooo stupid that I have to give it -10*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
At least it was well written.

It was well written. I just didn't care for the story line. I think it is unfair to have cuckolds and unknown (but revealed) infidelity in the same category. It confuses readers. The title told me something different from what I ended up reading. And while I recognize that is site is all about fantasy there has to be SOME plausibility in the storyline.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

WHAT THE FUCK WAS THE POINT IN SUBMITTING THIS RUBBISH?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Far too stupid to live

I am not talking about the author as that is a given but about the billionaire that has unprotected sex with some slut he just met and cums in her pussy putting himself at risk of std's as well as risking pregnancy. He also allows an outsider who he has also just met acess to video of himself and said slut fucking what's to stop the cuck from taking out his phone taping the action and posting it on any number of websites or news sites as I'm sure that news agencies would love this story.

Please let this be your first and last story as it was total crap.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
literotica please remove this story.....

this story is so unrealistic that it sucks so please remove this story from this site or else i my lose my respect for this 1 site that i love so much.

thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
you so love the site that...

you don't include your username, 'anonymous'

Bzzzzt.... you have no respect for the author, or ths site, or considering you're trolling on an adult erotica website flaming stories and suggesting people die or kill themselves, obviously yourself!

pilbeam, not 1% of the people reading here will ever write a story, much less nut up and submit. So F the haters and keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Scum

Another low life doormat scum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

useless dog scum

iammweaseliammweaselover 1 year ago

You are one seriously repressed homosexual, who has more of a desire to suck a cock than fuck a pussy.

You literally make other cucks feel almost straight and manly.

Is nakedcraving your adopted kid because you couldnt have a child the way most people do, as it would require you inserting your wee wee in a vagina...and clearly trhats an icky proposition for you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous