All Comments on 'Mother of a Cheerleader Ch. 04'

by dawn1958

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
MORE MORE MORE

Please continue thank you for posting

parputter69parputter69about 11 years ago
Yes, more.

How about letting the husband in on Dani's submission. Maybe he is as submissive as his wife. Let him watch Sarah and Julie dp his wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
try this

Get mom in the family way + more watersports

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

love to see more but loose the watersports. maybe forcing a submissive hubby into crossdressing and slave play.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
more story

Add interracial humiliation with Danica made to fuck a black stud and be domned by his black girlfriend. Eventually both julie and Danica will be sluts for bbc. About the husband, get him blackmailed into submission by having him tempted by a sexy vixen only for him to see she is underaged. And have Danica humiliate him into a divorce with everything given her and.to have Juliebcall him pervert Dad. Make it hotter than hell as he sees both women domned into wanton sluts.449

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
The end?

Is there anymore? If you do another chapter, remember to compare and contrast. Scenes of Danica at home in her natural life with husband and unsuspecting family would accomplish that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
A few comments...

Your overt overuse of the word "overly" is obnoxious and disruptive. "Overly" means "more than the appropriate amount of..." or "excessively". If you go back and substitute that phrase everywhere you've used the word "overly", you'll get a sense not only of the places where you've just straight-up used it incorrectly, but also that it's been used WAY too often (you seem to want to use it in places where "very", "extremely", or "greatly" would be better, more appropriate choices).

Secondly, I have yet to ever meet a woman who would want anything to do with the kinds of clitoral abuse your characters apparently orgasm over. No woman *I* know would be excited by having her clit "crushed", "pinched", or "pulled to twice it's length" (why don't you try these maneuvers on your penis sometime and see how well that works for you...).

Also, although the pelvic region does also comprise the places that you're trying to describe, I think you'd benefit from learning some more anatomy: areas such as the "mons", and "vulva" would often serve your purposes better than "pelvis".

Oh, one other point: stopping a course of birth-control pills abruptly almost always induces menstruation within a day or two... which would be fairly disruptive to your storyline...

Lastly, the central character isn't developing: No matter how many times she capitulates and experiences some form of degradation, she nevertheless returns to her psychologically pristine state in time to do it all again. At some point, she would either accept her new lifestyle (and stop resisting) or she'd spiral downwards into depression and possibly psychosis, but either way, she WOULDN'T just keep repeating the cycle that you've concocted ad infinitum, ad absurdem...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I love this series

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous