All Comments on 'Surprise, Cum Slut'

by British Filth

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
forbiddencherryforbiddencherryabout 11 years ago

Okay well that was fucking hot. The surprise REALLY surprised me. I also love your background noises, it makes it more real. Your voice and accent is just my favorite around here and already can't wait for the next one :)

lil_cockteaselil_cockteaseabout 11 years ago
Sexy as Hell!

Getting double teamed is always a nice experience, and that "stranger" element just makes this doubly naughty. I love this audio!

Thanks for making this slut cum so hard to your voice!

captainscrewcaptainscrewabout 11 years ago
thank you for the surprise

Wonderful scenario, love your sound effects and storytelling abilities. Thank you for a wet surprise and a finger soaking orgasm. See you in my dreams!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
.....

this was by far the best audio story i have listened to in sometime. and your voice is amazing. you could call me every dirty name in the book and i would be dripping...

RubenesqueAphroditeRubenesqueAphroditeabout 11 years ago
Fabulous

I enjoy the "Old Time Radio" feel of your submissions. The stories are well thought out and the sound effects add depth to the recordings. I particularly enjoyed this one and hope you will continue to contribute to Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Lord have mercy, Spurious.

You've got real potential. Your little act right there almost woke up my neighborhood. Though glad to know no one woke up to the sounds of my begs and moans, thanks to you, but now... I've got to go clean these sheets as I've got my drool and natural lubrication soaked in. If flushed cheeks and swollen 'lips' could stain it's color...

- Marilyn.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
mrawr

you made me feel so naughty. Your naughty little girl,

Kitty

CreekWillowCreekWillowabout 11 years ago
So good, Daddy

Your audios always get me off, sometimes I just can't wait for you to tell me to cum. Your voice just makes me shake, it's like you're right next to me, whispering all these naughty things right in to my ear. Maybe next time Daddy can bring home one of the girls from the club?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
^_^ OMG DADDY!

As always your audio was great. I enjoy your ability to make me feel as though you really are talking to me. I found myself smiling, giggling, smirking, writhing, and begging for Daddy's attention.... Though I must admit I wasn't exactly your good cum slut. Just couldn't wait until you said to cum....was so turned on and wet that I couldn't help it...*winks* Was the best orgasm I've had in a long time....too bad most men can't actually bring themselves to say all the naughty things you do in real sex. lol Anyway, great job!

alimaealimaealmost 11 years ago
Mmmm

You my sweet, delicious man, are so very naughty.... I love it. <3

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
holy fucking sh....

Do you have women following you everywhere; stalking you; trying to get a piece of you...how do you know what they want...my breathing has still not slowed down. You put Christian Gray to shame. Fuck...Fuck...Fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Woww

Your audio skills are amazing ! Thanks daddy for the WONDEFUL orgasm xxxxxxxx

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Daddy!

Thank you, Daddy for the surprise and understanding my naughty ways.

I really appreciate how you added in background sounds, painting the multiple orgasm inducing scenario with not just your throaty voice but also tantalizing background noises. I also loved hearing that smug smile in your voice, Daddy.

Obey you soon,

Curious Doll

Tangerine_DreamTangerine_Dreamalmost 11 years ago
Thank you...

That was so hot, I listened while at work and almost came without even touching myself at my desk...can't wait to listen again later when I can touch myself :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Mmmm Daddy...

That sounds so hot! Mmmm I'm like melted again. I'm so glad I found you here, daddy, because I think your audios are GODLY and I can't wait to hear another one! Hehehe I'm insatiable now because of them. Thank you for the AMAZING orgasms, daddy! Love, love, love the audios!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Hot damn

You made me cum so hard when you got to one. As soon as you said it, I had this mind blowing orgasm that was longer then I have ever had before. Love your work.... Don't stop~

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
damn

i think i'm gonna be your new fans

MikeyJaysGirlMikeyJaysGirlover 10 years ago
Thank you, Daddy.

Thank you, Daddy. Your little Cum Slut came 3 times in the shower. I love your master voice. Can't wait till next time. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
thank you Daddy

What a generous Daddy you are to your little Cum Slut.

livimason434livimason434over 10 years ago

Ohhhhhh wow fuck! I came so hard with you. Really love this just omg.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
hello Daddy..

I'm a princess little, so I'm not used with being treat like slut.. it's not my glass of milk. Haha. So I didn't even try to cum with this one, but I listened till the end due to my curiosity. I cried a little when you made me have someone else's cock in my princess parts, I don't like it, I only want and crave for yours, Daddy. But one scene kept on replaying in my head: when the stranger choked me and I can't breathe, and you then pulled my hair back so I could have some air (any daddy, no matter how severe the punishment will always care for his little girl, and that little gesture shows that care and it warms me a bit)

Thank you for the lesson, Daddy. ♡♥♡

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
wowwwww

Wow!! That was so fucking hot! I came a ton! Make more.

stayinginbedstayinginbedabout 9 years ago

I'm normally kinda shy about sex, but this was everything I never knew I wanted! I had to listen to it again right after because I missed some every time I came. I'm hooked. I might have to spend all day in bed listening to all of your audios xox

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Wah!

I miss you, Spurrie poo.

llamamama11llamamama11over 8 years ago
omfg

omfg i couldn't stop cumming.. still spaming half an hour later. so fkg hot. off the charts.. over the top.. and just.. DAMN baby

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Amazing

I forgot my parents even cane home

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Hi!

Hii my mommy doesn't know I am listening to this I am a naughty little girl *giggles a cute giggle* I am in a mdlg relationship

RachamberRachamberalmost 7 years ago
Holy fucking hell!

Wow, I've found a new favourite!

That scenario, the voicemail and the double guy action, fuck that's perfect.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Amazing

I've been listening to your audios all night and they're all so hot. But this is my new favorite. Everything is soaked and I am now completely spent. Thank you, daddy :)

nettieloulnettieloulabout 4 years ago
mmmm...

this one is so damn exciting... i loved the stranger element and as usual your sexy voice did it all for me... i was able to almost make it to five... going to try again soon... kisses... x x

Akirababe87Akirababe87almost 4 years ago
Mmmm

Sooo fucking hot. I loved cumming with your countdown, imagining two big dicks shooting off inside me while you both groan and grunt in my ear.

Best surprise ever. Thank you, Daddy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBritish Filth@British Filth
2024 Followers
TWITTER: @BritishFilthUK PATREON: patreon.com/britishfilth They say the most powerful sexual organ is the brain, in which case the mind is how we utilise it. My hope is that my contributions engage with your mind and take us both to a place of filth, fun and fantasy together....

SIMILAR Stories