All Comments on 'Incubus to the Rescue! Ch. 02'

by Victoura56

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
EdwarusEdwarusabout 11 years ago
So

I could agree with the daighter but not the mother to cause now shes a cheating whore if you wanna fuck someone else why be married or in a relationship unless the couple are swingers

Victoura56Victoura56about 11 years agoAuthor
Clarification

Lauren and her husband are not swingers. If you read the first story, and properly read this one, you should find out that she and Damien had an encounter when she was still a virgin, one that couldn't be completed. Lauren in a way wanted to finish what she started. And because her hubby isn't there, why not? It's just with Damien that she would cheat, after all, he is a sex demon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
chapter 3, please?

i wonder how about sophie's pregnancy? will she live with her parents forever? i hope that sophie gets work, have her own house, and a humanly life.. and yes! how you describe the appearance of sophie's children... hmm, yes! i want more chapter! :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
More!

I agree with that last comment, you should keep on writing!! I would love to find out what happens next, specifically after Sophie has the child.

Bella221Bella221almost 9 years ago

More of this story please

steve437steve437about 4 years ago
Oh lord yes!

I love it all but especially.... "Now pull and suckle at your mother's breasts. It's been some time since you've done that, hasn't it? Time to see how much you remember." Damien was enjoying this. He had never had two women to himself at once, especially not related women. Sophie got really into sucking at her own mother's tits. She pulled roughly and bit the nipples."

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userVictoura56@Victoura56
31 Followers
I like to write lots of stories, mostly about impregnation. If I ever finish any and like them, I'll post them up here. Thanks for reading!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES