All Comments on 'Helping Hands'

by Shysquirter

Sort by:
  • 51 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Loved the story.

Oz1999Oz1999about 11 years ago
Shy?

You may be shy lady, but you write one hell of a hot story! I can't wait for the next chapter. Love your description of her lustful thoughts, imaging what that hard cock would feel like in her mouth.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Big Bro

Wonderful start of a beautiful story. Please continue. Love it.

billyjim55billyjim55about 11 years ago

OH BLOODY HELL, lol. I hope you have the next chapter ready. I love this type of story. Good job, ty/ bill

brosismombrosismomabout 11 years ago
what

a rip off, why end there ?

next chapter needed ASAP

JerrycuriousJerrycuriousabout 11 years ago
Whew! Very hot !

Great start to what appears to be an outstanding story. Can't wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Why??

I was just about to cum then it ended. MOOOREEEE

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Excellent work!

Great cliff-hanger. I personally think it is more powerful than if you were to finish him of, as it were. It leaves it to the imagination, which is far more powerful than words can ever be.

writerjabwriterjababout 11 years ago
Seems a bit silly ...

that Dad isn't the one washing his son, but hey, it's FANTASY! I love it and look forward to more chapters. Although I don't know if I want to wade thru six chapters of him gradually healing. Maybe two or three and then he can fuck his little sister :)

More please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
amazing

Great style and buildup.. Please continue..

HardblueHardblueabout 11 years ago
Great suspense!

Love the tease! Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Mean

That was just down right mean .

ShysquirterShysquirterabout 11 years agoAuthor
Don't worry horny readers.

I have a steamy chapter two in the works. I promise you will be able to cum while reading it. The best orgasms come to those that wait.

canuckCDcanuckCDabout 11 years ago
NOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Don't stop now!!!

PLEASE!!!! I hope part 2 is very soon!

Excellent story so far. Wonderful use of suspense, knowing both siblings want something to happen, but also knowing that they shouldn't. Can't wait for the next chapters in this story, but please keep it going in the sweet innocent way that it has started.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
shysquirter

VERY cool. I had a simular event, as I was pvt aide for my little sis after her accident. Please keep it up. Great read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Helping Hands

This was a very good read. I love the story line. I can not, wait til helping hands 2 gets here. Please tell us the out come !!

Thamks for shareing this story with us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

PLEASE, bring us the next installment soon!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Still waiting

Hope to read the continuation soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Sick

Why don't you guys and gals go find some REAL action?!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Nice start

Your ending left me like the brother AND the sister--needing to rush to my room and get off! Please continue the story so they are both naked!

kaidmankaidmanabout 11 years ago
dynamite tale

good start please continue I love your tales so far you hit it out of the park each time and don't listen to that moronic troll he's super lame for coming here and insulting us readers he needs to get a real life

prop69prop69about 11 years ago
Hope you will not stop here.

We need a few more chapters. We are just as hard as Joe waiting for a release.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Anonymous

Please, please continue this story. Can't wait to read more. Thanks.

SorchakSorchakabout 11 years ago
Definitely needs another chapter.

However, don't rush them into having sex. Instead, have Joe teach Shelly about pleasuring a man, by masturbating him and giving oral. When they're finished bathing him one time, early on, have him lie on his back in bed so he can pleasure her orally. This way, they can prove how much they love each other. Only at the time his cast is about to come off, then do you have her ride him, so she can control the taking of her viriginity.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
ohmygod

hottest story ever. you need to give this a 2nd chapter, it's painfully hot and i am wet just thinking about it. i've re-read it so many times.

love it, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Wow

I never thought I'd check this site for updates on stories, but I am now. Please continue this.

skip2951skip2951almost 11 years ago
hey.....

you cant leave us here with hard ons.....finish this the right way...soon please...you tease you

ShysquirterShysquirteralmost 11 years agoAuthor
Cumming soon

I will chapter two in a few days...I hope you will all love it as much as I do.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Shelly and Joe

Hi Shy, this is one of the hottest stories I've read here. Such fun and so full of the right language, and the characters are beautifully drawn. Looking forward to more!

T

beguiled999beguiled999over 10 years ago
Interesting

This made me tingle...😏 I don't think I've read something that involved the guy being shaved, and I like the premise. Definitely looking forward to reading more.

DashDotDashDotover 10 years ago
Now that was hot

OMG, that got the juices flowing overtime. Innocent yet lustful reactions for both. Great flow of feelings.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
She's Not A Window!

This was good - EXCEPT, "Shelly's entire body shuttered, and she came powerfully."

Windows can be shuttered, people SHUDDER.

ShysquirterShysquirterabout 10 years agoAuthor
shutter not shudder

My bad.

I think I need to keep my hand off my pussy when I type these stories.

BluelouwhoBluelouwhoabout 10 years ago
If it aint broke, dont fix it

Don't you dare stop rubbing that pussy while you type! Look at the magical scenes that pour out of your head! A few grammatical errors are a small price for such erotica gold as this!

jane marwoodjane marwoodalmost 10 years ago
Lovely

Really enjoyable 5***** story.

garybluegarybluealmost 10 years ago
Anatomy

It would be a good thing to get the anatomy a bit more correct. Though the sample size is probably not more than a few hundred, in the many years of athletic locker rooms and communal showers, I don't recall ever seeing pubic hair growing on the penis itself. That would be equivalent to hair growing on a woman's vulval vestibule, which I've never seen either, though the sample size is much smaller ;)

The testicles have nothing to do with the ejaculation. They may be pulled upward by pubococcygeal (pc) muscle contraction, but their job has already been done by creating the sperm and excreting it to the seminal vesicles via the vas deferens. From there the sperm is released through the ureter to the prostate where it is included in the semen produced there.

These errors are no worse than the guys writing as if the hymen were up somewhere within the vagina instead of being at the vaginal opening, the entry door, as it were.

Now, gripes done, it's a ✰✰✰✰✰ story so far.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Re: Anatomy

As a sample size of one, I can confirm pubic hairs growing on a penis. Not thickly, but I have coarse pubic hairs growing on the shaft as far as the circumcision scar. Have to trim them or they painfully catch in condoms. I suspect you never looked closely enough at those hundreds of other men in locker rooms to have seen hair.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
very hot story

loved it, nice, fun kindly story that really builds the anticipation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
ruined

the outrageously over sized dick ruined the story, eitherdon't mention the size or use normal sizes.

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2about 9 years ago
damn I love this story! Gave it a big old 5

Shy don't pay any attention to that asshole annony!! He's a fag who hates women

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
why do

these small dick men hates it when someone mentions a big dick in the story?

I mean come on guys, theres a lot of guys blessed with a bit more meat in their pants than average guys. Unfortunately you are not the one. Accept the truth and move on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Oh yeah, I believe it

A dick so big that the little sister can't get her hands around it and in the story she's a virgin and the author is going to make us believe this little girl is going to take it in her little pussy the first time they fuck. Jesus Christ on a crutch, what else are we suppose to believe and enjoy in these stories.

I also know my dick is average size and have no problem with it. I've also been able to satisfy all the women I ever had fun with over the many years of my life.

I'll never understand why the exaggerated dick sizes in these stories seem to turn so many people on, including the authors, male or female.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
more please

I want her to lick and suck him and sit on his face please, soon!

Firmhands5Firmhands5about 6 years ago
torture

OMG! your word play is so well done - CANNOT WAIT!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
very nice 5 stars

BUT i'm into women not little girls. Shaved pussy yuk...

roveroneroveronealmost 4 years ago
Love the tension...!

and that author knows she's got a hot story going...

looking forward to further chapters...

gave this a rare 5, considering no sex, really, at least yet-love thoughts author puts in their minds-and also fave

also love your bio-selfie, soliciting tributes, and dick pics-so rare!

now looking forward to your other stories, too

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

good story, hot, but not too long and dragged out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

tension was built up beautifully, i cold almost feel the ache in his groin, you did not rush, you built up the story, well done, david

Lee2012Lee2012over 2 years ago

Great story with a real plausible plot. Any dude would get hard reading this, even a gay one. You have writing skills almost as good as that body on your bio. Mouth watering, if I may be so brash. 5*

OldUncleAlOldUncleAlover 2 years ago

Dang! Sounds like she is almost a dwarf. I cannot fathom. why the author made her so very tiny and the brother huge.

Although, and this may be T.M.I., we used to have a saying that very often proved to be true:”Big woman, big hole, small woman ALL hole. “Not trying to be gross but the saying exists because it was true often enough to catch on.. Of course the alternative may be true…..her brother calls Ron Jeremy “tiny”. lol

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Taut not taught. Take some English courses.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous