All Comments on 'Last August Ch. 03: Aftermaths'

by MemberX

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Plot thickens

I'd like to see Cathy not get pregnant over this, but Carl and Susie have unprotected revenge sex and she DOES get knocked up.

shadowdustershadowdusterover 9 years ago
Do not leave us here

Please keep the story going. But get back to the right name Sott not Steve (who is Steve.)

Need to get Carl and Susie together, want to hear what they did on their week together. Also who is Lindi?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Lindi

Holy crap this is so hot. Every moment is painted so vividly. Please continue this magnificent saga.

To the other commenter - Lindi is the daughter of Carl+Cathy I believe. Them having a child was touched on in a previous chapter but not referred to by name I believe.

falcon69wlfalcon69wlabout 6 years ago
These stories need nore

Maybe that's the way you want to write them...but you need to bring some sort of conclusion to the stories.....what about Carl and Suzie?

MormonJackMormonJackabout 5 years ago
Looking forward to Last August Ch. 04: Fourth weekend

Love the fun stories! Please finish - or was it just a teaser to mention that "fourth week in August?"

xxeloxxelo9 months ago

Love it… Lindy walks in on her mom and scott and watches… she gets very aroused and comes while watching…. Next day she confronts her mom…

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous