All Comments on 'Blackmailed'

by RandomStorywriter01904

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Badly written crap.

MaximguyMaximguyalmost 11 years ago
This has no heart.

The grammar and punctuation aren't bad. But why even make them related? This could be any couple. We don't know anything about either of them. There's no fun, joy, or heart here to make us care about anything going on. Please try again.

SmartestGuyInTheRoomSmartestGuyInTheRoomalmost 11 years ago
GREAT

WRITER: great work give us some more (preferably with more pages) this is a good starter to a story expand the characters and since this blackmail theme is done often give it your own twist and turns maybe a friend catches them or the sister gets dirt on him something with your own touch

AT THE COMMENT BELOW dude this is one page trying to get a feel for the characters and starting a series is hard this one is not bad leave this writer alone and let him write more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
2 stars

Sibling sex should be about love and consensual sex not blackmail - this should be in some other category.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Pathetic.

Completely implausible and uninteresting story. As another reviewer observed, the couple need not even have been related. There was no sense of either hesitation or conflict in either of them, so they didn't behave like siblings. And, the "sister" showed absolutely no resistance, so it is impossible to call it blackmail. Crap.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
idk whats your guys problem

but i dont read for my pleasure i read FOR my pleasure

RandomStorywriter01904RandomStorywriter01904almost 11 years agoAuthor
Reponses

Well, its clear to me that blackmailed themed stories aren't my strongest suit. You all have my assurance that I won't try to do any blackmail themed stories ever again.

For SmartestGuyInTheRoom: I appreciate you sticking up for me, and you have my gratitude for it, but I won't be continuing this series. I hope you understand.

TheOnly_1_4uTheOnly_1_4ualmost 11 years ago
Incest is Incest is Incest

To start, this story is a good start.. though I would have created a much longer scenario as you have the writing talent. This should be Chapter 1 of many.

As to the GUTLESS Anon comment of 2 stars, how the incest starts is not the root theme, incest is..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Don't listen to haters

To the author if you write you are going to get negative feedback. It comes with the territory. There are people who have nothing better to do so they do their best to fuck with others in comments. Notice the vast majority do not have the cajones to say shit like that under their user-name. They are pretty much always anonymous. Therefore it is best to not let other people decide what you want to write.

Ok. So I agree that this story felt kinda rushed, but the basic idea was really hot. This has some potential, however if you were to do a rewrite perhaps you could make the sex scene longer? As for Anonymous who claims that brother sister incest has to be about love.... If that's how you feel then ok, do NOT read a story titled Blackmailed in the incest section. I mean if you don't like that sort of thing then you knowingly read this story just so you could bitch to the author about it... Aside from that a brother blackmailing his sister into sex seems the most likely way that incest would occur in a situation like this anyway; rather than a true loving relationship.

So here is constructive feedback. Next time perhaps have the sister fight the situation more to build up tension, then spend sometime describing how unwilling she is while doing the act. Put more detail into the scene; i.e. describe what the girl looks like, or how the brother has to use a little physical force to get the ball rolling before she starts to like it. Find ways to flush out the sex scene because longer is almost always better. In my humble opinion.

~An Anonymous Critic~

P.S. Good luck with future writing.

RandomStorywriter01904RandomStorywriter01904almost 11 years agoAuthor
At An Anonymous Critic

There is something in that. I find it a bit ironic that you're telling the others off for being Anonymous yet you're anonymous yourself, but you make a good point. I'm only good at the basics of writing, though. Especially with erotic stories.

I have other stories I can work on though, so I won't be doing a remake of this story with more detail. Sorry to the few who enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
BBC

I would love to watch a black guy with a huge black cock fuck my sister Cheryl. After he fils her hot cunt overflowing with cum I would suck every sweet drop of cum from her burning hot cunt. Then I would suck his big black cock clean of their fuck juices while I fuck my sister. Nothing would be hotter than filling my sisters hot cunt with my boiling hot cum while her big black lover fills my mouth with hot cum. This story got me so hot after reading it. I went to an adult movie theater in my city and sucked off two big black cocks while a crowd of jerking men watched me and shot their cum on my face.

Jackie the cum slut

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
meh

Someone ain't gonna give up power and levarage

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous