All Comments on 'First Time with Neighbor Daddy'

by youngnthinker

Sort by:
  • 156 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
keep it coming

I think Matt has been a naughty boy and needs his new daddy to put him over his knee for a good spanking.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
wow..

just wow...waiting 4 more...

William smythWilliam smythabout 11 years ago
Best summer began?

It was a great beginning so lets hear how it progressed.

You and your neighbor Daddy must have had some wonderful experiences.

So tell us about them. This was just a good start.

weepingangel88weepingangel88about 11 years ago
WOW

This week has been a blast... I've found out new things about me... One being that I am a lot more into the same sex thing than I thought... And this story HIT the SPOT!!! I had a great cum to it... Imagining seeing Matt get fucked by his neighbor... I'm drolling a little bit... Damn, that was HOT! I want more!!! WOW!!!

youngnthinkeryoungnthinkerabout 11 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the feedback. I'm continuing to write more stories about my times with Mr. Stanton.

buzzie1969buzzie1969about 11 years ago
good start

great start, hot story, looking forward to more

decimusdecimusabout 11 years ago
That is....

....a hot story. As a supposedly straight, happily married Daddy, it should have felt so wrong, but it felt just right. Give me more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I love older men!!!

I too am a cock slut for older daddies. Please tell more of the hot gay sex you have with your hot neighbour. It reminds me of the hot gay sex I have had with my 2 neighbours who are in their 50's and have nice big juicy cocks which I love to suck. I also love it when they take turns fucking my man-pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Really hot shyt

And ima girl

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Limp

I've been a daddy lover for 20 years. I love reading about them. I get hard almost immediately. Not because I have daddy issues... I'll just tell you why I'm here with all of you.

When I was 17, my best friend and his older brother would go into the city to party. The city was the only place that we could get served. Anyway, after one serious night of partying, we all went back to the brothers house. We fooled around down stairs for awhile and then decided to hit the hay.

All three bedrooms were upstairs; with parents at the top of the stairs. My buddies were ahead of me while we walked to pass out. As we reached the top of the stairs, I looked left and saw there mom snugged under the covers. And the dad on top top....i n all his glory. fully exposed. I looked away at first, but something drew my eyes back. And I just stopped and stared.

This man was bald, skinny, 5'7", and 130 lbs soaking wet. But the way his cock rested on his stomach. Long, fat, smooth...and he was soft.

I had never had a gay thought in my life, but I suddenly I couldn't get them out of my head.

I got myself together and went in my buddies room to passout. But what the hell!!!! I couldn't get that image out of my head. I was rock hard and thinking about cock. WTF? I decided after an hour of dirty thoughts that I had to rub one out so I could get some sleep. It was to risky to do it in my buddies room; so I decided to go to the bathroom.

My cock was ready! This was not going to take long.

I walk out of my buddies room (not thinking), with a missile pointing out of my shorts. I came out of the room and dad is walking towards me, trying not to notice my massive hard on.

He asks me, out of politeness, if I was ok. I told him that I was just having trouble sleeping. He then invited me downstairs to get a beer.

He hands me my beer in his little robe and starts some chit chat. I could see that torpedo perfectly shaped by the fabric of his robe (still soft). I started getting hard again. And again, noticed. As a matter of fact he commented. He said, "jeez you got a big shlong. What are you so excited about". I stuttered and then quickly changed the subject. He was still staring T my cock when he said "why did you stop at my door" shit...... How.do I answer that? So I did....

I was looking at your penis. I am amazed by it. You actually caught me on my way to jerk off.

He took a step back, grabbed his cock and motioned to me to follow him. We down to the basement. He untied his belt and let it loose. I latex him on the couch and sucked my one and only cock.

I think about that day, constantly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Wild and sexy

Just the thougth while reading this, i found myself fingering my hole/ would really enjoy a older man making me his little girl . the only thing im me has been my own finger and now i want more.

tylerhotdudetylerhotdudeover 10 years ago
Amazing

This was awesome, I mean its awesome and will still be awesome. This reminds me of my neighbor aw! Such a fantasy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Happy Memories

This story reminds me of how I lose my virginity to my first Daddy who was an older neighbor. James properly seduce me and I wound up being his Son/Bitch and I loved him and every minute of it. Male on Male sex is so kinky and hot, especially when its older/younger. Anyone out there looking, let me know.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Memories

My first sex was with an older man. I was young, too young probably, but I enjoyed it. It was almost innocent: no fvcking; no oral, just fiddling and wanking. I saw cum for the first time and he gave me my first orgasm. I did this with at least four other men, and it went on, during holidays, for two years or so. I simply loved seeing the men cum - still do, but never get the chance. One guy always came over my tummy. I would love that to happen again, but how to arrange? Love the stories. I still wank and think of the first man and the second man - Philip - as I cum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

The storie is so hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
First Time!

First time I was 17, hitchhiking home from a movie, guy picked me up was about 35, nice car, as he drove he put his hand over on my leg, then my crotch, opened the zipper, by then my dick was hard as a rock, all 7 1/2 inches of it. He felt me up as he pulled into a side road and parked in the dark as it was almost midnight. He got out and came around to the passengers side, opened the door, got down on his knees and leaned over me to suck my hard dick. He made me cum the biggest load of my young life (I beat off every day while watching a neighbor lady next door who would come out to put clothes on the line to dry then come back out to get them later). This was the only time with this guy. The next time was with a man who lived closer and we would meet out along the road near where I lived. He would suck me off while I watched a girl who was in her bedroom after coming home from a date. She would get naked before going to bed and I always shot a big load while watching her and letting him suck me. Wow, good memories; would love to repeat some of them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
first time

i remeber my first time with next door neigbour he was 62 and had nine inch thick cock he got it up me all the way boy did it hurt till the pain subsided then he fucked me till he filled my arse with warm stick cum i was well fucked be time he had done with my arsehole

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
More?

please tell me that wasn't the last time!!

DeborahAnneDeborahAnneover 9 years ago
My first time

The first time I ever sucked a cock that was not mine was my step dad, his cock was a little bigger around than mine, but mine was longer than his. The first time I sucked his cock he tried to pull out to cum onto a towel but I had my arms around his waist and held him inside my mouth till he shot his wad. Was he ever surprised but also very happy and after that first time he did not try to pull out. We also fucked each other and his first time with me was not painfull at all. He used vaseline and his cock slid in with very little pain. I loved it when he was in all the way and then he would hold my waist and fuck as hard as he could. Now as I am older I wish I could find me a young boy to suck and fuck. da.cd@frontier.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great story!

I love first time cock sucking stories. Especially when they happen spontaneously, like the first time I sucked a cock. I still get hard thinking about how good that cock felt in my mouth.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Supertwink captured by an evil doctor

I am 21 years old, slim/slender body, short brown hair, blue eyes, smooth body, small cock and balls. I have a fantasy about being a superhero and being captured by an evil doctor who examines and performs experiments on my body, especially on my tight ass and small cock and balls. if this sounds interesting to you and you have ideas for what the doctor would do to me, e-mail me at supertwink@outlook.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great read

Like stories where one male is submissive to another. I am pretty straight but have had some man on man sex. I service them and don't want any reciprocation. One black friend had me kneel in front of a full length mirror so we could both watch his cock move in and out of my white face. One other, older guy with a short cock that I used to do, liked me to lay on my back and he would lay on my face; fuck my mouth and cum down my throat. One time when he finished with me he took me to another room where his friend was waiting and I had to service him also. Loved it.

Blk_CuckoldBlk_Cuckoldabout 9 years ago

HOT HOT HOT, I love Daddy stories and forced too. I had my first Daddy when I was 15 and he was 48, married with a daughter in my class at school.

Im loving your story and cant wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I'm A Girl!

I'm a girl and I came so hard to this it was perfect loved it!❤️💋

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I love cock

I want to live that. Stories 253 954 5785

buttcheeks777buttcheeks777over 8 years ago
HOT!

OH! My cock and tight little hole are aching after reading that! I need that now! I need to be dominated and used like that now! I need to have a cock shooting hot cum deep up my poor abused asshole now!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Gee

I was very happy with getting pussy when I was married.Then one day I was at a neighbors house and the same thing happened to me.He asked me if I wanted to suck his cock,I said ya.Then when he fucked me.That was it.I fell in love with doing men.I didn't care about girls anymore.That's how fast I fell in love with doing men.loved every second of it.From a real sAtisfy faggot.I'm so happy I did it with the guy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hot and hard now, thanks to you.

This story got my cock nice and hard, wish there was a cute young guy around for me to play with right now. Guess I'll just have to go and jerk off by myself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Banged

My neighbor once banged me with my parents watching us. I will never forget the horror in their eyes. It turned me on. I even got my dad to fuck me too. I will always remember how my dad moaned my name while he came in me. It was heaven

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Loved te !!!

God that was hot.My lil clitty is still throbbing even after spewing.

Thank you so much for a great story !!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
This is so bad

I am trying to stop masterbating but this just has to show up doesn't it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Older Cock

Older cock can be so satisfying. As a 17 year old horny cocksucker I was too young to be admitted into any gay club. So, I would cruise the parking lots of the clubs. I sucked some great cocks in those lots. The older, married men who were reluctant to enter the clubs concerned that they would bump into someone who knew them. Their fear was my gain. I sucked great cocks. One of my favorites was a 40ish man who looked like he worked late and was horny as hell. As I approached his car he waved me in. He had been playing with himself and was hard. I entered the car and went directly to work on his cock. It was a fine cock: about 6.5 inches, thick, with a well formed head. What could be better than a hard cock in my mouth. I had him in my mouth and gently caressed his balls with one hand and lightly stroked his cock in sync with my mouth going up and down. It didn't take long for him to get close to cumming. It was so hot sucking this guys cock knowing that he was so turned on. As he got closer he said; "If you keep doing that I'm going to cum." That turned me on! I continued to do what was working as his cock swelled and his balls tightened. His cock began to spasm and then gave up my reward - a great load in three or four shots. It tasted fabulous. It was thick and creamy. I swallowed every bit. He thanked me over and over again. He told me it was the best blowjob he ever got. All I was thankful for was a brief episode sucking a great older and I must say appreciative cock that provided a mouthful of wonderful cum. These older guys, presumably married, really get hard when someone who loves to suck cock takes care of them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Dadddddyy

I would so be into this

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
First suck and Fuck

First time sex stories about guys are so HOT ! Whether sucking cock or getting their cherry taken is amazing..........oh yah, my roommate took my cherry and then I fucked his pussy good......awesome !

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
love it

loved it as a straight older black man i dick got so hard reading it

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wow!

Young, inexperienced boy / older guy is a much used plot,but man you sure do it more than justice. Your story was really hot! BTW, the area of the body where a man's junk hangs is his "crotch," not his "crouch." However this tiny mistake did not diminish the excitement of the story. Thanks again!

hungbottomhungbottomover 7 years ago
Older mans big cock

Love the story. My parents friend used to fuck me and have me suck his cock all the time. I would baby sit for him and his wife and then he would have me suck his dick while we were driving and many times we would go to a seedy motel and he would fuck my brains out. This went on all through high school. I'll never forget him.

snorkie1979snorkie1979over 7 years ago
Older Man

Great story,I had a similar experience with my neighbor as a teen,except it was in his garage.He had a big hairy cock,balls and ass.He laso loved to get fucked too.We spent many hours in his garage.

shang40shang40over 7 years ago
neighbor's house

My neighbor couple was too good for me. She used to cook nice dishes and he used to teach me.

Once aunt had gone to her mother's house and uncle was alone. He called me to stay for night and my parents permitted because they can fuck night long.

Uncle had dinner with us and then we went to his house.

He offered to sleep in their bed and there I saw aunty's panties.

He saw me staring and picked it and asked me to sniff. That was so erotic.

Then uncle put his hands on my shoulders and turned me to him and kissed me. It lead to sucking his cock and swallow the cum.

Later he made me his by fucking my virgin ass.

After a week when my parents were out of town they called me for dinner and night with them.

They both did love in front of me and I was asked to lick her drenched pussy and when I was doing uncle took me again while she watched.

Kerrysub4uKerrysub4uover 7 years ago
I wish I knew

As a teen I spent many hours home alone dreaming of cock. I always fantasized about an older man using me. Making me suck his cock, fucking me. I would wear my mom's things and dream a man caught me. I wish I had known naughty men were into little sissy fem boi's like me back then. If I had only known ...

Love to chat I'm kerry8866@hotmail.com.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
The bus driver

I was 18 and without a car, so I rode the bus to and from work. I ran into a bus driver late at night when I was the only passenger on the bus. He was about 45 and told me he rode around most of the day with a hard on because he saw attractive people in their cars and in getting on and off the bus. He told me the hard on wouldn't be so bad if "someone could take care of it."

I sat behind him, and stroked his hard cock through his pants as he drove. At one of his turn around rest areas, I unzipped the uniform pants, stroked his hard cock through his jockey shorts, and sucked him off. He had easily 7-8 inches of hard thick cock, a good pubic bush, and just enough hair scattered across the chest and abs to make the experience a very sexy one. It was very sexy to unbutton his uniform shirt as I moved up and down on the hard man meat. He moaned as I stroked his hairy abs and pecs. My reward was a mouthful of creamy cum. I met him twice more on bus runs and got to repeat the performance.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Wowww

I was coming while reading

What atalent...

I wish i could meet the writer...

Im pretty shure it would end in bed

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
my first tyime

it reminded me the first time I had sex with a guy it was a close friend of the family he showed how it was to have open sex with a man. I spent a year living with him. I was 14

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
WOW!!!

If only I had a neighbor like that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
good neighbour

this was so sexy story loved the idea of a neighbour wanting to be called daddy as he had sex withme

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Daddy

My 'Daddy' lived 2 streets away in a secluded cul de sac.....my stepmom knew him well and asked if I would help with his garden...being 16 and constantly broke , I agreed...the first weekend was quite busy, clearing and cutting away dead branches Ken ( my 'Daddy' ) let me have a shower before I left, calling out when I was in there, that my clothes were on his bed.....once. Was dry I went into his room and saw a small pile of clothes...on closer inspection they were all women's!!

Before I could call out Ken came in with 2 beers saying I had to stay with him til later ( my stepmom and my Dad were running late )

I said it was ok.. and why were there women's clothes instead of my own?

Ken smiled and said

' I know you like to experiment a little ( I was flabbergasted - someone had talked about me !!- I had a couple of dalliances with men in the park !! )

I looked down sheepishly, but didnt deny it.......and looked up to see a different look in his eyes

'You know the park ranger Tom'?

'Yes' I replied

'Well he and I are good friends and he told me about you and him ...and your step moms panties'

I was well busted!!

'That being the case, I want you to wear these' he said pointing at the clothes on the bed

I trembled slightly as I picked them up and turned to go to the bathroom

'Oh no do it here, I want to watch'

I sat on the bed and rolled a stocking up my leg( they were holdups ) and felt the familiar stirrings in my groin! , Ken was almost drooling at the sight!!

'So you and Tom eh!!...who started it ?' ... ' I bet it was him the dirty old sod ' ....'What did you do with him? '

'He caught me looking af him in the toilets and it went from there' I whispered

' You suck him off? '

'Y-Yes ' I stammered

'Swallow?'

I nodded yes

By now I was ready to put the silky panties on, so I stood and dropped the towel, exposing my rock hard, hairless cock....Ken gasped when he saw it

I quickly pulled on the panties before he could say anything else and reached for the skirt....it was tiny, but so sexy

'Come here ' he said in a hoarse voice....I moved closer to him and he grabbed me tightlyand kissed me hard on the lips...I could feel his hard cock pressing into me !

He groaned into my mouth , ' Suck my cock '

I was so turned on, I slid down and quickly unzipped him, taking the huge head in my mouth....he groaned as I swirled my tongue round the head and almost collapsed as he shot stream after stream of cum down my throat

Ken was my Daddy for 5 years......I loved every second!!

mrblueremo15mrblueremo15about 7 years ago
teen slave

I had a experience of being slave to neighbour uncle

" the best thing I experienced is, rubing his cock all over my face, and lick his pee hole after he pee on my face "

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Daddys

I just adored having a 'daddy' when I was in my late teens..he gave me the love and attention my foster parents couldn't ( or wouldn't)....it all started quite innocuously, washing his car and odd jobs in his garden...Mr Johnson was a widower in his early 60s, having lost his wife aged 49 and daughter aged 20 in a car crash when he was 55 .. the day we started having sexual relations was a rainy morning in July, he had asked me to help clear some wardrobes and drawers( his wife's and daughters old clothes ) ... the day went slowly as we packed dresses, coats and shoes into boxes until we came to the underwear drawers( both women liked sexy underwear it was obvious!)

Ben asked me to do them because it brought to many memories back for him, so I grabbed a big bag and started tossing them in until I found a black basque- it was satin and had suspenders dangling from the front and sides... I loved the feeling of it in my fingers and admired it , held in front of me in a mirror !!... I was so engrossed I didn't hear Ben come upstairs

'Lovely isn't it' he said quietly

'S-Sorry ' I stammered ashamed of myself

' Don't be silly' he smiled... ' I know lots of men who like ladies underwear'

'Really?' I said wide eyed

'Oh yes... you'd be surprised at the numbers.... does it excite you Charles?'

' don't know' I said in a hesitant voice

'You can try it on if you like' he smiled... ' you're about the right size for it...I was always too big '

'So you are one of those men ?'

Yes Charles I am '

I was stunned but not disgusted...Ben had always seemed so manly..whereas I was quite effeminate in my appearance.......

'You want me to leave you to it?' He asked quietly

I just nodded, and as he left I picked out some other items, matching panties and tights

Ben stuck his head round in he door and told me I had to wear stockings with the basque and he would help me with them

Once he had gone I quickly stripped naked and pulled on the sheer panties ( my cock was instantly hard! ) , then I squeezed into the basque , loving the satin against my skin..., sitting down at the dressing table , I rolled the sheer black stockings up my legs and fastened the front suspenders on each leg... I needed help with the rear ones so I called Ben up

'Wow!! ...you look fantastic ' he breathed

'Stand up and I'll do the others' he said as he knelt on the carpet

His big hands smoothed the sheer material on my legs, straightening the seams and he quickly fastened the remaining suspenders, his hand sliding round the front and racing the front ones slightly.... as he did so , the back of his hand brushed my panties!!...it was electric

' I see someone is excited ' he giggled pressing his face against my panty covered bottom... I could feel his hot breath through them !!... his hand turned and his fingers danced lightly on my cock bulge... I gasped

'Want me to stop?' He moaned with ragged breath

'N-Noooo' I almost wailed loving the sensations 'It's lovely'

He slowly stood up and faced me, flushed and excited...taking my hand he placed it on his crotch!!

'That's what you have done to me' he gasped , his hand roaming over my bottom as he spoke

I could feel how hard he was as he touched me

'Take it out ' he said hoarsely...

I gingerly pulled down his zipper and his cock literally sprang out!!( no underwear )

I wrapped my hand round the thick , hairless shaft and he groaned out loud as I stroked him

I panicked slightly before I asked in a tremulous voice

'Am I a Queer Ben?'

He lifted my chin and looked into my teary eyes

' Not in my eyes Charles ...but if you like what we are doing there's no harm - want me to carry on ?'

I was torn between carrying on and rushing out... Ben to the rescue!!

' Have you ever had dreams about this?'

' well yes ..sometimes' I said truthfully , having seen gay porn mags and videos online

'And did it excite you?'

'Yes it did'

'Sit on the chair there and we will see how you like it'

I sat on the chair and Ben stood in front of me, his thick cock inches from my face

' Just kiss the end Charles, see if you like the taste?'

I leaned forward and kissed it as he said ...It tasted strange, but not bad

'Now lick it' .... again I complied, but this time I felt a tingle in my cock!

'Nice?'

I nodded then licked it again , but this time I opened my mouth to take it in

'Oh yes my little cocksucking friend' he groaned

'You want daddy's cum ?'

I didn't have time to answer because he spurted into my mouth!!

' Swallow it all down like a good little slut ' ..and I gulped it all down

Sitting there I had cum too, soaking my panties!!

'You're my "Girly " now ' he gasped

'Now lick me clean!'

That was he start of our wonderful, but secret relationship that lasted until he got too old

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
coach

I was the towel boy for most of our High School sports teams. I loved watching those beautiful boys in the shower washing their cocks and asses, then watching them dry off and dress. After they left I would clean up the locker room and take their towels and sweaty jocks to the laundry. I would take the jocks of the better looking boys and hold them up to my nose and mouth breathing deeply. With your mouth open you can almost taste their cocks as you breath in. One night the Coach caught me doing this and stroking my cock.He stood and watched for awhile before I noticed him. I dropped the jock but did not take my hand out of my shorts. I took my face in his hands and kissed me saying he knew I was doing this and how would I like smelling a real cock? He pulled my shorts down to my ankles and ran his hands over my hard cock and ass. Then he gently pushed me down to my knees. Then stepped back and slid his shorts down exposing his hardening cock. He put his hand behind my head pulling me forward until his cock and balls were in my face. I took a deep breath smelling his manhood and out of habit opened my mouth and he slipped that wonderful cock of his into my mouth. I was stunned, but didn't back away and started to suck my first but not my last cock.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
good story

Older pensioner here and would love to find a young neighborhood boy, it's hot all this week in London town and I always wear shorts and sandals. My cock is always there, just a quick push down of the shorts and there it goes into a young willing mouth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Horny boy

I met up with a daddy a few years ago and he new exactly how to treat me, I spent lots of hours on my back while daddy filled me up with his seed, I'm a bottom boy and always looking for a daddy;).

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
My first time

Great story, I had an experience years ago when a freind and I where going on a fishing trip and where leaving early in the morning so he slept over and only one bed we slept together and as thing go we had sex and it was great wish I could do it again well maybe some day. Keep on writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Re: Horny boy (7/15/17)

Hi horny boy

I'm available to be your daddy... Sadly no way to contact with you.☹️

Daddy

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wow

Great story and very hot. I want a neighbor Daddy so bad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Mhmmmm daddy. I'll suck on that fat thick cock anytime. How about you come over here and force it down my throat. Choke me with your fat cock daddy! Teach your whore a lesson. Yes! Come force that cock in my pussy! Give it to me fast and hard! Don't hold back daddy, give me all of you. Cum inside me and make me your bitch ;)

Spadger2Spadger2over 6 years ago
Dominant Daddy

Whilst Matt ultimately enjoys the first-time experience, Neighbour-Daddy really forces himself upon him, with threats . No way to win a lover!

If I were to have a liaison with someone, I would want it to be from an initial and mutual attraction, not from someone coveting me when I am alone at home.

Love can result from such attraction, but not from threats!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
To be taken by Daddy

I just love reading stories like this,, gets me so horny,,I wish I had a neighbour who would take me forcefully and make me submit like you did,,and make me his sissy fuck toy,,the pleasure you must have felt when he entered you and submitted to the pain and pleasure,,I am jealous,,Keep sharing some more stories of you and daddy,,

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Would love to give up my virgin asshole to a nice daddy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

My dick is so wet and horny. I thought I was the one with this sex fetish

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
lovearse ray

i can remember when our next door eighty year old man had me he came to ask if he could borrow some sugar he had on shorts and i good see he had a big cock through is shorts to cut a long story short he says like what you see i say yes i would love it he did no more bent me over table and gets behind me and gets is nob end next to my lovearse and just rammes it straight up me he rode me till he shot all is warm sticky cum up me. and after that he got his big cock up me once a week i love it xx ray

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Horsecock

I'm looking for a sweet pussy boy to make my daughter I am a dominate man I expect and demand very strict obedient and complete submission from my sweet pussy boy with out question

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Horsecock

Email me at bflemister011@ gmail. com

spankmeaginspankmeaginalmost 6 years ago
Over the rainbow

I wanna be Daddy's Boy too!

Spank me first and fill my hot ass til I beg!

spankmeagin

55alive55alivealmost 6 years ago
First Time

Great story. I have never been with a man. Would live this, but I would be submissive to his every need.

Popper_PapaPopper_Papaalmost 6 years ago

Fucking hot! I jacked off reading this and hten hufffed on my poppers.

rmac1rmac1over 5 years ago
Horsecock

HMU, would love to be your daughter, I will obey just like the boy did in the story. Email me : mcfelix59@outlook.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Best

The first time with a married man when you are like 18 is the best!!!! It was for me, teenage boys do not really know what to do back then. Brings back memories. It was the first of numerous times for me with the married man till I went to college and on visits back from college till I graduated. thanks,

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
What Old Men Had to Offer

Growing up I always liked visiting the old men's houses around the neighborhood. I've always believed that Males have known before I had a name for it, I was a little fag and if another hard Cock was around I usually had it in my mouth. The old men who lived in my neighborhood were always ready to let me suck their Dicks and I developed a craving for Cum Loads at a very young age. I will be forever grateful that those men took the time to teach me what my purpose in life was and have never turned down a Cock since.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Will

The 1st time I had another cock was when of one of my friends older brother came into town. He had been in jail for awhile he got into the pool where we were at and started throwing us we would hurry back to him it was fun at first but, my friend starting getting mad because, he was throwing me more so he got out and went home. Big brother started holding me longer until I could feel his hard cock. I was old enough to know what was going on but, I like it he pull his suit off and told me to pull mine off. He pull me into him and he put his cock in my ass it was painful for awhile he told me to take it or he would bet my ass. I enjoyed the feeling and he fucked me many times for the next 3 years when I turn 21 got some sizes on me. I still get scare when I see him

EnjoyBothEnjoyBothabout 5 years ago
Love First Time Stories

Love to read first time stories. Yours was so very erotic! Love it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I need a neighbor like that

I need a neighbor like that

thameswatcherthameswatcheralmost 5 years ago
Yeah

And I need a young boy like that, it's all possible

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Neighbor

My first time around an older daddy cock was with my neighbor who always invited us to swim in his backyard pool. He always wore a speedo, and had a very impressive large cock and balls bulge. He had a changing room and shower and would often shower off the chlorine, sometimes stripping naked out of his speedo, and taking a full blown shower. I couldn't help but stare at his big thick penis and big ball sac, nestled in his mature greying pubic hair. He would get semi-erect when he soaped down his big penis and stroke it, which made me aroused.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
First time sucking

First time I sucked a cock was on a trip to an adult book store that had video booths. I was interested in finding another guy to give me a bj. I walked into a booth and an older guy followed me inside and closed the door. I took out my cock and so did he and he put his hands on my shoulders and pressed me down onto a chair in the corner. In seconds his cock was in my face and when I opened my mouth to say NO, he pressed his cock into my mouth! His hand was on the back of my head and he began to fuck my mouth. I had no choice and I was shocked that I was hard as hell! It didn't take long and I got a strange taste in my mouth and I realized that he had cum in my mouth. I never knew I would enjoy sucking a guy but I have ever since!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Daddy Makes Me Feel Like His Girl

I dream of that happening to me. I just cannot feel as warm, loved, and needed as Daddy makes me. I so wish I could find a sweet Daddy like him to love me. I would do anything in the world for him! I would even fall in love with him, and wear pretty dresses, bra.s and panties for him all of the time! I so wish I could belong to him! He will make me such a loving sissy boi! I want that!

His Sissy, Roxanne Lanyon

thameswatcherthameswatcheralmost 5 years ago
oh Yeah

Roxanne you do need a older Daddy, the type to dress you up and admire you and spend ages licking your boi pussy before bending you over and mounting you, that's what you need.

PCOutlawPCOutlawover 4 years ago
I want my neighbor to fuck my asspussy

I Love your story, I have been walking past my older neighbors house, in my short shorts. When I see him watching me, I bend over to tie my shoe teasing him. When I stand back up I will wave at him. Tomorrow when I walk by I will strike up a conversation and tease him a little more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Yes, Dear Thameswatcher, I do!

Oh, Sir, will you help me? Please? I so want to be a good sissy boi for him!, and have him teach me everything I need to do to make him happy and satisfied! I promise to do my best, Daddy! I need you as my Daddy, Sir. I want to make you so moist and happy! Oh, I do! Please come get me, Mr. Thames watcher! I do need yo so much! I wiant to be your woman, your girl, your lover! Oh, I am begging you, Sir, I am so ready right now!

Roxanne Lanyon, His Sissy Boi

thameswatcherthameswatcherover 4 years ago
Roxanne

Get in touch and I'll talk with you, about all the thing we could do and the way you'd dress and how you'd walk and the things we could say. I have pics to show and hope for some from you............sam.tube@yahoo.com

zazrix9zazrix9over 4 years ago
Whereall those guys

when I WAS growing up

Bottfeed3Bottfeed3over 4 years ago
Love it

Always has been my #1 fantasy to be my neighbors bitch. Love this story

DevonCowboyDevonCowboyover 4 years ago
Fucked by the neighbour's butler!!

That was how it started for me. Working on the farm, commando, in very short tight denim cut offs. The butler seemed to take a shine to me and I'd find myself being watched as I worked. A big grin on his face if a bollock accidentally dropped out my trouser leg when picking up something. He waylaid me one evening when I was out checking the in-calf cows, took me to the orangery and took my cherry. It became plain sailing from there - in fact he taught me all I know!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
fucking hot

man I loved the beginning when he seduced you by pushing his crotch into your leg. my doctor did that to me while examining me. I wish I had the nerves to touch his bulge but I didn't.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Fuck me next please?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Pretty good

All except the forced part, very hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Deja Vue

Almost, I was washing my van,when my older neighbor,my dads age,I was 17 looked 14'boyish still,long hair,girlish figure I've been told..had a girlfriend,...was wearing shorts,and a cut off tshirt...Bill came over as I was washing the van, and started to make small talk as I bent over to wash the tires,I heard a gasp and knew he was looking at my ass,for some reason I just started to kinda shake it,knowing it was turning him on....and me ...I never thought of sex with a guy,but may cock was getting hard, I turned around and Bill had his cock out,I could only stare at it and I kinda touched my cock which was getting real hard ...we were on my parents droveway,broad daylight,with a fence between the van so it seemed private...Bill walked up to me grabbed my face and kissed me,I gasped and his tounge he was in my mouth,his hands in my shorts, I moaned and started to French kiss him,I was so horny,I then dropped to my knees and sucked a cock for the first time...you little faggot I heard him say,I'm gonna make you my little bitch,my sissy cunt....sevensixthreetwofourfive faggot whore....I only moaned as I felt his cock get bigger and harder in my mouth..I was sucking a cock outside with a fat old man...anybody could walk by and see this....it turned me on and got me more excited ,knowing we could get caught .....ooooh fuck yes I heard him almost scream I'm cumming yes you little faggot oh yes he screamed loudly suck my cock...he came in my mouth and I loved it..... 0542... textmeforfun

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Seduced by my Stepfather

I got caught jerking off tp my Stepfathers porn one afternoon during summer break. He had been watching me for awhile and came down stairs with his hard cock out of his zipper and sat on the couch next to me. We were stroking our cocks when he took my hand and put it on his cock and asked how it felt. I said good and he asked if I wanted to suck it. I got on my knees and started sucking his big throbbing head and he pushed my head down and I took his whole cock in my mouth and throat and started to gag. We then Got on the floor and 69ed while he fingered my as. I asked him if he wanted to fuck me and he smiled and said dont move. He went upstairs and came back with some lube, a dildo and another porn video. When he put it on, it was him and my mother with two of his friends. My step father was getting his cock sucked by his friend while the other was fucking my mother. Then My stepfather started fucking his friends ass. I felt him lubing my ass and he had me lay back as he eased the dildo in me. I took the whole thing and he fucked me for a few minutes and said why dont you sit on my cock. I eagerly climbed on his and was amazed at how incredible it felt feeling his big thick veiney cock slide deep in my hole as he pumped in and out. Soon I shot on his chest and he groaned and said he was going to cum in my ass. I felt him spurting in me and it was amazing. After that he asked if I would like to try his friends too and I agreed. He also asked if I would be interested in fucking my mother sometime if he had her blindfolded. I did and we ended up doing that a week later. I remember how wet her cunt was and she was begging me to cum in her cunt and I did really hard!

Overyourkneesx3Overyourkneesx3almost 4 years ago
Virgin cherry first time with old dirty minded man aged 75yrs

Loved your story,i was 16yrs old skinny looked about 13yrs,when i was seduced by my boss i worked for after school and weekends for pocket money,i worked on a mobile ice cream van,one hot sunny Sunday i just had a T-shirt and shorts on,well the old 75yrs van driver says that we are going for a break and turned into a countryside woods,right into the most wooden area,he told me that he must speak to me ,or he will have to speak to my parents,maybe even the police,i asked what for?he said that his partner of business and himself has noticed that when they counted up the takings every night that it wasn't adding up to correct amount and that at least £5 or about was missing,and he wouldn't be pinching his own money so it could only be one person taking money that was me,so he said what should he do about it,he asked me if he should tell my parents,i answered no please i would be grounded for life,then asked should he report it to police,i answered please that would be worse as i would go to jail,well he says i will have to punish you that way only him and his business partner would know about it,he asked well what will it be,nervously i said he must punish me,he answered OK but business partner also will have to punish you later,i nodded,he told me that he has a woolen picnic blanket under shelf,to pull it out and spread over the hidden spot outside,i did he came out told me to cum over and bend over his legs,i thought he is just going to spank me then that would be it over and done with,no he proceeded to pull my shorts down then my underwear,pulled my t shirt off,until i was naked,then he started rubbing his big fat hands over my little bum,then he would spank my bum once or twice,then told me he was rubbing my bum cheeks better,then while rubbing her would lift my bum up to his face and kissed my bum,put me back,rubbing again and he started to rock me back and forth on his lap until I could feel a big lump,he said that i should stand up,then he started talking pics on his mobile tell more later,just to say i was his pupil for that day while he used my face then my tight cherry hole for hours,then he watches while his business partner also has me until evening,telling me that if i told anyone else about it,they have pics and film,i answered to swear i wouldn't,also telling me that they will be punishing me everyday after school and weekends and a few of their old friends will be punishing me too,i was punished for two years after that,i would love to re live that all over again

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Lets Reverse

I would like to be the bottom boy (old man) fillmenow22 with a nice younger top boy. That would be so nice to be used in this fashion. Sure wish an Oklahoma boy would ride me and cum in me. Love to taste you. Wish there was a way to contact on gmail. Receiving and pleasing is what it is about for me.

stonecoldcowboystonecoldcowboyover 3 years ago

Mmmmmm....such a Hot story and a fellow Okie from Oklahoma in the comments. Would love to find a neighbor like this!

stonecoldcowboystonecoldcowboyover 3 years ago

Mmmmmmm...Such a Hot Story and a fellow Okie from Oklahoma in the comments. I want a neighbor like that! Text me let’s have some fun 918 230 3544

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Maybe 5th time

I love that story and read it over and over in about 7 year span.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Yes for Daddy

Every boy needs a Daddy with a big dick. It’s amazing how easy it is for a big cock to turn straight boys into craving cock whores. I sucked my first big cock when I was 14. I never imagined sucking cock before then but that day I became addicted to it. All I wanted was more cock and I have had plenty since. My first cock was my close friend I had been working out with along with his dad. I am white and they are black. While working out one day Jace kept getting in a position where his cock was inches from my eyes and I just kept looking at it. After our workout we got a shower and as he undressed he grabbed it and stroked it slowly. It was like I was being hypnotized and it wasn’t long before I had it in my mouth.

dcbottom28dcbottom28over 3 years ago
cant get enough

i absolutely love that story and wish i had a daddy neighbor like that!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Still Liking Cock

Senior Citizen who has had some experience with other guys, but it all started when I was a teenager. Would like to start up again, but it would be bi now not gay. My contact is fotoflash69 which is at yahoo if any out there also like to be a part of something like this story covered. Enjoyed remembering some of my episodes when reading and it gets me excited. Hope all is well. Bob

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

very sexy, I love the part of being forced to suck his cock

2cookies4u2cookies4uabout 3 years ago
Enjoyable Story

Really enjoyed the story. Looking forward to reading more chapters in the series.

Reminded me of when I was younger and I had my first experience with another man. It brought back some fond memories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Holly crap

Your story got me so horney. As I read I got very hard. I would like to hear from you to chat further. My email is calvinlweir@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Best story

If you are reading these comments Matt please contact me at mujab1974@gmail.com

Love your story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Fuck

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous