All Comments on 'Jim's New Camera'

by burlingtonsue

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
good

Nice start.

gomaco9gomaco9about 11 years ago
Good neighbors

Nice story. We like to be outside naked also. Would love to have some one next door that did the same. Of course I wouldn't look.

It is nice, every once in a while, to read a story that did not include 14,000 guys screwing a woman.

FLriderFLriderabout 11 years ago

I applaud your openness and hope you write more of your good times to come.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Next time Mr. Clark cums for you...

It should be in your mouth or in your ass

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Next time...

Good start, but take your time next time and don't rush it. Husband may be a photographer, but you need to "paint a picture" in your readers minds: how old are you? Measurements? Initial poses for husband? Gradual progression? Impact on both your libidos?

Looking forward to further adventures...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Photography

Good story, could have used a little more character development, more details, more areas, what areas, populated, deserted, urban rural settings? Did she finish masturbating when Mr Clark left? Read other stories, some are really good and others are really bad, that's okay, see how other writers do it. It can be quite an education.

I'm looking forward to more of your stories. You've got a good beginning with this one!

Thanks

T

LeanneSinclairLeanneSinclairalmost 11 years ago
Short and sweet!

I liked this. Nothing wrong with a short vignette - not every story has to be a novel. The fact that it does not end conventionally with you fucking Mr Clark gives it a feel of authenticity which is, in itself, exciting.

CletisCletisover 10 years ago
agree with Sinclair

Yes, nothing says a story has to be a novel. As the saying goes, every journey begins with one small step. Only found this because I saw your third story pop up and decided I would read the first two to get a feel for you. One thing I recommend is you slowly reread your story and look for words that are out of place or typos. I learned that from another writer here. He had me rereading my stuff multiple times. I found many mistakes that spell check and grammar check did not catch. But, don't take that as being critical. Just food for thought. No one is perfect. Looking forward to reading your next 2 stories. May even make comment on them too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
REALITY

finally something that feels REAL thank you

BodyartistBodyartistover 10 years ago
Great story, that rings true

Nice story, I love to hear a womans perspective, on things.

Nicely written, keep doing what youre doing!

Keen to read more.

AnnatartywifeAnnatartywifeover 10 years ago
Lovely

Lovely start to your fun! Thanks x x x

12Pooky1212Pooky12over 9 years ago
Nude

Hi, that was a good story. Short, sweet, and lovely. You did a good job with it.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great start !

The first of your stories we read was the first time you got naked for your husband's friends. As we indicated, your experiences are similar to ours, including loving to being naked and being seen naked (both of us). Going to read ALL of your stuff ! Don't worry about being grammatically correct, your stories are good and ring true. Gets us both hot and anxious to add to our experiences.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
More to cum !

My wife and I can relate to your experiences ! The excitement will build and you will get braver and soon you will be like my wife and I and will love to be naked and find any way you can to be seen naked. We are naked all the time at home and have invited our friends to visit, warning them of our lifestyle. Many have taken us up on our invitations and fun is had by all as long as it is consensual. We have got to the point where we have taken the show on the road, so to speak. In fact it has progressed to the point where my wife has gotten completely naked in some of our favorite bars. She has become their favorite attraction. Coincidence. ? One of the bars is in Burlington, IA

Bare469

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
chunk says

I already told u that u r beautiful. Then the first story I read after my comment agrees

with me. I did love ur writing

Tks again keep on writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great story - Felt like I was there!

I love reading about your experiences. My wife and I have loved watching and being watched usually at the beach. I would love to share more. You can reach me at my email at florida_beaches@aol.com Hope to hear from you!

mrscotlandmrscotlandover 7 years ago
Very hot

I love wife exposing stories! Hope you have more to share. Too bad he did not come closer, you could have helped him jack off all over your body!

FLriderFLriderabout 6 years ago
A fantasy

Great story, and wonderful beginning to exhibitionism. The series of events you laid out is a fantasy I truly wish my wife would follow.

DashaboutDashaboutover 5 years ago
Husbands and Cameras

I liked this short story, it rings so true. Give a man a camera and within two weeks he will have nudes of you. I've bought my husband three of them, the first was bought before we even lived together.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Nice, easy going story. It's good to finally read a story about a woman exposing herself without feeling she has to fuck whoever sees her naked.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

After my wife saw how good she looked in the first few nudes I took, she started posing for me, working very hard to get that "just right" look.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous