All Comments on 'My Babysitter Ch. 03'

by GreenGale

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
5, 1, 1

Those are the star ratings I've given this series. The first installment was really good, and had the potential to be a beautiful love story. The rest of them have been beyond ludicrous.

Bambi_DoeBambi_Doealmost 11 years ago

Yea I agree with anonymous those were my exact same ratings also 5, 1, 1. Usually when there's a drop its not that drastic. But adding the mom to it was a major turnoff & I like incest stories. Her being there was weird for me & this chapter was weird too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
more

I really enjoed your first 3 installments....keep them coming...thanks.....bob

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Last place finish

I really liked the first chapter I even liked when the mom joined in but this chapter just felt really rushed for some reason but I do really like your stories just take time for detail -constructive critic

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
cute couple, more

you must continue this, its an adorable couple

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I actually loved the fact that the mom was in this as well, futa/incest is just amazing. It was well written and I really hope to see another chapter, I don't think I've ever been as turned on as I was reading this. Keep up the good work. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Continue

I really liked this series and would REALLY like it if you would continue it for another chapter or so. you haven't made a post in about 4-5 months so please choose to continue this series

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
please continue

Unlike some other readers, I really enjoyed all the chapters so far, especially the 2nd chapter when Mom fucked you. My Mom is hot and I fantasize all the time about her fucking me. Chapter 3 reminded me of the first time a man fucked me bareback and came inside me. It felt weird actually but then I realized this is what a woman feels when a man fucks her -- and it made me feel wonderful to know that I was feeling just like a woman. Please continue the next chapters. If you include the father into the story it wouldn't bother me -- incest, especially a father feeding his cock to his son -- turns me on. Yes, I know I'm a sick fuck but I just love the hot sex.

JosoJosoabout 8 years ago
Annabelle has potential...

The relationship between Sam and Annabelle had potential, even if others were grafted in along the line. But, Mom the dominatrix and bondage...not so much. I still maintain a t-girl would be the perfect girlfriend. Female attributes, with a cock.

xxjannxxjannover 7 years ago
loved it !

do me/us a favor and write the next chapter.. this has got me going!

TWOSPERITSTWOSPERITSover 6 years ago
All three parts supper

I loved the story so far. Hope you have more.

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamalmost 4 years ago
You know they could get married

And live so happy as a tranny couple. Mom could still visit and have fun with them. I wish so much I had a sweet tranny to share my life. I go sailing often and have a boat big enough for a couple to live on. That would be how I would want to spend the rest of our life together, sailing, exploring and making love, skinny dipping and beach parties with other sailing couples.

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamalmost 4 years ago
I love this series

Please let them marry and live as a loving sexy Trans couple. Mom can still visit and they can include her. I want a girl like her to take sailing away. Living a life of love and adventure. Making love, exploring and swimming in warm seas. Sailing nude and skinny dipping and other times sailing with friends we make along the way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I really like this series

with that being said, I agree with 4yourpleasureiam, and want more stories.

Lapper69Lapper6911 months ago

It is so nice to read a story where the transgender girl does NOT have a huge 9 or 10 inch cock. The 4 inch hard-on that Annabelle sports sounds so sexy!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Super a good story maybe it continue with the mother and son getting more into it but it was really good thank you great story

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Great story I love it but it's harder to find people to fuck me like the story

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Hi there once more. Just finished up this short chapter. Loved it just the same but wished it could have been a bit longer, if you know what I mean, wink, wink, or was that wank, wank. on to the next chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous