All Comments on 'It Is Not Cheating If... Ch. 05'

by mikoli5763

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
This rot never ends...

PLEASE end this thing.

RePhilRePhilabout 11 years ago
Can we send emails to your personal email

That has be posted on the chat site. Your stories would be if they were t so sad

BobNbobbiBobNbobbiabout 11 years ago
Interesting read

The tale tellinng isn't that great, sort of flat, but the story itself is interesting. I haven't read the other chapters so any opinion is ill formed on my part. The idea of love bites as proof of passion fascinates me. Coming home from work knowing but finding wife so completely covered up and unwilling to take on hubby because lover has used her up is a clear drive you crazy situation. Hubby's concerns: is wifey getting into Chris too much? God forbid is she falling in love? I am always supposed to be with her so I can watch, that's why I let her fuck with Chris.

I want to be sure to read the next chapter to see how hubby deals with his concerns and does wifey try to manipulate Mikoli so she can continue to get the rough sex she seems to appreciate.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
i got as far

as I cant fuck my pussy is sore you are sweet and will back off when I say stop therefore you don't leave hickies'well bitch no more im going to leave a ring around your neck in hickies and if your pussy is to sore sorry damn bad you will still fuck and if you cant do it there you have an ass and a mouth we will rotate. if you cant fuck us both well you better run his ass off before it gets to the point it hurts because its still my pussy so youre still going to fuck me and we will quit fucking one you have told me every thing he did and with your pussy being sore it better be a long story...if you think im not going to fuck you after then you better buy some fucking lube other wise well burn it raw..next time you fuck chris youll be telling him its to sore to fuck and if he don't listen any better then well that thing better develop callouses because otherwise between the two of us it will look like raw hamburger..so get it through your head if one makes you to sore well hes the one you need to cut off because otherwise this is still my pussy im just letting you share it with him..if you cant handle both no matter he gets his im damn sure going to get mine also he leaves a hickie ill leave ten understand bitch

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

How about standing up and being a man instead of being a pussy and wimping out every time your wife wants you too. Seriously this person is not a man. He is a big time pussy who can't even make his own decisions! What a loser!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Are you actively trying to acheive the lowest score possible? People have been telling you how to make the story better and you keep ignoring them. It is your story so do what you will but one would think you would want to improve it!?!?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

He says "my Sandy is not a screamer". Newsflash dude, Sandy is no longer yours. She already lost all respect for him and it's only gonna get worse everytime this wimp gives in to her. You want to get some respect back try standing up for yourself and be a man for a change. I know it's hard for a wimp like this guy but he is gonna lose her for certain if he doesn't. She has already gone back on the arrangement and what he says no longer carries weight. How could anyone live this way?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Stupidity

is not erotic - stupidity is central to this story and these characters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Intelligence

it's erotic - intelligence is central to this story and these characters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
***** all the way

A GREAT story! I wonder if fat women make better LW's than skinny women. Anyway, this LW is one any man would be happy married to. She loves sex and so do we. More more more!

MattblackUKMattblackUKabout 11 years ago
Despite what some people claim this story is well-written

Not my cup of tea, personally, but then I don't like murder, but I love reading Agatha Christie murder mysteries.

Why do some people find it hard to tell the difference between real life and fiction?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
It is a good story but I really dislike Mikoli.

I mean, he gets jealous because a guy leaves hickory on his wife but fucking her is ok? This guy is a total whiner. I would like to see him get a punch in the face for being a douchebag.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
It's cheating the minute she breaks the rules, Dude!

This is a tough fetish to indulge. You ask for it, you frequently get more than you bargained for.

Wives lose respect for you very quickly when you offer them sexual freedom and then never challenge them on their behavior. You think that because it's your idea and you may have even had to push her to do it, that your requests/rules will be observed. Fuhgetaboutit!

For most guys who think they want this, the thrill is getting to watch another guy fuck her. Unfortunately, the percentage of wives who let their husbands watch is fairly low. ("Oh honey, I'd be too nervous to let you watch!" Yeah, right…does that make sense to you?)

You have to have a very strong marriage with good communication, mutual as well as self-respect, and serious consideration of each others' needs to even begin to survive this. There are marriages like this, not many, but they exist, don't ask me how; I sure as hell couldn't do it. If you go to the cuck sites, you will find a lot of men whose wives have left them for one of their bulls. Do they learn from this? Hell, no: fetishes are strong compunctions, and we're not sure how they develop, but they don't go away, so these men start looking for their next slutty wife (excuse me, cuckoldress) to cheat on them.

Now, if you don't mind that your wife goes all femdom on you and treats you like the wimp you behave, you could soon be wearing a cock cage under panties and licking the other guys cum out of her holes or licking her bull or even taking it up the ass yourself. Most guys never dream of that happening (unless, of course, they are submissive, bicurious, cross-dressers, or they've been suppressing their true gay identity).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

I'd assume you can't stop her from seeing Chris. His sperm is probably addictive. Be nice if old Mikoli caught em at it behind his back though.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 11 years ago
Damn

D.I.V.O.R.C.E.

It's either that or throw her out a window.

Harsh61Harsh61over 9 years ago
Repent

Your senses are arriving to the right situation....let's hope you are not late to stop Her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Mikoli Has Been Replaced

So many promises broken. So many lines crossed. So much disrespect for her husband. So many conditions ignored. So many liberties granted to Chris that she denied her husband. So many lies. So much deceit. So much secrecy. So much infidelity. So many reasons for Mikoli to distrust his wife.

DrakenNoirDrakenNoirover 5 years ago
Mikoli, You're Doomed!

That's the catch 22 with letting someone else have sex with your spouse. If it's no good, then it's pretty much a waste of time. If it's great, then why would they stay married to you??

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous