All Comments on 'Sketches of a Stepmom'

by jonathankollt

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
mel_pomenemel_pomeneabout 11 years ago
An excellent start

As a first submission to Literotica, this was quite something - I don't know if it is your intention to write more of this fascinating tale but I hope you will. It is so good to see a new writer with so much promise - well done. I have given you four stars for this and, if there is more to come, I am sure fives will be easily achievable for you. Thank you for sharing your talents for erotica with us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Please write more. It was really good and got me wet ;)

GoldeniangelGoldeniangelabout 11 years ago
Great Story

This was fantastic... I hope you write more (and if you wanted to do a chapter 2 of this story and explore where these two go that would be even more awesome ;) The whole dream thing made it even more teasing than it already was... fantastic idea behind the story and you've got great writing style, one of the best new reads I've seen in awhile =)

LAROCLAROCabout 11 years ago
Great start to this story !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Has he sketched Nadia yet ?, or was this just a set up, what a way to get rid of Ellen. And have Derek all to herself. Please finish this story , there seems to be a lot left to say. It was a good read so far ,looking for part two. Thanks............LAROC

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Congrats !!!!!

I think your story has legs, for both women seem to be submissive.

I hope you'll rise to the challenge.

Thanks Don

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
A bit pretentious...

Certain phrases and wording came across as a little pretentious and forced, but otherwise this was one of the better written stories, at least in terms of technical ability, in the "new" section of this genre.

Keep working at it, keep writing, and try making your dialogue less "stiff" (unless overly-formal is the style that you're going for).

jonathankolltjonathankolltabout 11 years agoAuthor
More from this author

Hi everyone,

This story was written as a prelude to three other stories I published on Amazon. All my stories are at www.amazon.com/author/jonathankollt.

I can't offer the series for free here, but if you e-mail me at jkollt@gmail.com I'll send them to you for free. The other three are titled 'Owned by her Stepson', 'Bound by her Stepson', and 'Tagged by her Stepson'. Looking forward to hearing from you.

-Jonathan

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Good read

Loved the story however, it really needs more chapters as she just dreams and has no reality yet. Also, Nadia seems to under Derek's spell, so has she submitted to his desirers?? More chapters will really be great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
High School Lit Class ?

Very good for a first time writer. By the time you get to 12th grade you may even write well enough to keep readers interested through the third paragraph.

Additionally, save the legal disclaimers for professionals. You are truly ignorant in the ways of copyright.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Ellen awoke moaning from another erotic dream!

As Ellen's mind left her dream, and came back to reality, she was startled to realize that Derek face was between her legs. His tongue working her very hard clit with precision. "Oh Derek, what are you doing?" Ellen said in a moaning gasp. "I'm doing what needs to happen between us," Derek replied. Being woken up the way Ellen had been, at the brink of having a climax, she couldn't do anything but moan in response. Within seconds, Ellen was coming hard as her step-son lapped up her orgasmic juices. Then Derek moved forward, until his face was directly above Ellen's. She started to speak, "I don't think we should.......ahhh, ohhh," and Derek was inside her. As he began pumping her slowly, Ellen managed to mutter out some words, "Oh Derek, we can't do this, what will we tell your father?" "We won't tell him anything, we both need this," he groaned. Ellen was so confused, but she didn't have any will to stop the fuck she was getting. Derek was fondling her tits, as he began thrusting into her with more urgency. She wanted to say something, but all she could manage was moans and grunts as she felt her orgasm approaching. Derek could tell that Ellen was getting ready to cum, so he began slamming into her wet pussy hard. As Ellen's orgasms hit, she could feel her step-son's cock exploding inside her. What had they done? And could she do anything to stop it from happening again?

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 1 year ago

Well written, logically developed story. For a short story, character development is indepth and breadth. The stepmother's feeling of loss due to the sudden lack of communication with her son and the sudden intervention of he mother is understandable. If the mother is so "sexually repressed", how could she remained married to her current husband for so long? From a psychological standpoint, the mother appears to have a split personality. Eventually this situation has to be resolved.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous