All Comments on 'Lacie Ch. 15'

by Dancingwizard

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
ambush184ambush184about 11 years ago
you're right

It's dark, but light comes out of darkness. I'm looking forward to the light.

mickymouse113mickymouse113about 11 years ago
Its all part of the show.

Why do I think Master has used this to his advantage or that this was part of his plan all along. The chocker should give up lacies position but hasn't?

The part about destroying Master finances make me think that it is weakening theirs. I hope that Master still retains his econcomic might along with the rest of the heream.

Also I find the 'torture' scenes tame compared to real life. For future reference Pain can be deflected easily. Torture is more about theatre and 'discomfort'. The discomfort outlasts pain as the body will attempt to adapt to pain eventually leading to 'blackout' once a threshold is reached.

The scene works were she knows she will be hurt at a perticular time. It would work better if Lacie had a countdown clock until pain as this aids 'anticipation'. The anticipation is more painful then the actual pain as you are waiting for the next installment and have a definite due date ticking away building up dread.

Torture is physcological. Having her scream is like a drug. Lacie will eventually 'harden' to the pain espeacilly with drugs weakening her system. This means they will have to do more pain for the same result.

Lacie could also suffer a form of emotional burnout and just go numb to physical pain as you described happening to their previous victims. She could decide to sacrifice everything to hurt them.

People reach a limit and either turn suicidal or hoimicidal. Suffering has to end its just a matter of time.

Interresting story that I am enjoying. I really hope Masters position is stronger at the end - Perhaps with their company destroyed due to stealing a slave?

I look forward to the next installment.

DancingwizardDancingwizardabout 11 years agoAuthor
Explanation

Thank you for your comments on this chapter. While, yes, you are right about thresholding, and break points, Clarissa and her brother have been doing this for quite some time. They're very good at what they do, so I didn't feel like having to add half a page of explanations as to why Lacie hadn't killed herself was necessary. Also, for those wondering why her choker wasn't working and sending out a signal, remember when Bridget first told Lacie about them? Her body heat recharges the battery. Lacie hadn't worn her choker for months. the battery was dead. At least... the main battery was...

ambush184ambush184about 11 years ago
i really wish

There was some romance in this romance story. Please get there.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Romance doesnt always have to be candle light dinners and soft slow love making you can clearly see that lacie while still very new to this life is in love with master along with all the other girls and he loves them all . Its the whole idea of the lives that the master has given them to live with out being treated like garbage that makes it romantic he treats them as people not possesions.

greenmountainsgreenmountainsabout 11 years ago
So what is the Master doing

I wish you would go back and forth between what is happening to Lacie and what her master and peers are doing to find her. It would be a much more intriguing story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
i think

that if there were 3 pages posted at the same time (instead of the miserly 3/4 to 1 page) more romance could probably be seen... after all, much of romance is in the anticipation.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous