All Comments on 'Switching Sexes?'

by Laddy38

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
nullynullyabout 11 years ago
Very nice

would love to see a part 2, with you performing oral on your "wife's" cock

Jim44444Jim44444about 11 years ago
Good start

Most definitely need a second chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
If only that could be

Sex for both partners would be 1000 times better, why cant science devote its time to this pursuit :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
One of my fantasies

This has always been one of my fantasies. Not to have gay sex, but to feel what is like as a woman having sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I wish it was me

Wow Awesome story i just wish it could happen to ne

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Part 2

This definitely has the potential for a part two. Especially with a little backstory explaining how the wife achieves these fantasies

falcon29falcon29about 6 years ago
Yeah.

I agree with the others. Keep going.

I also have wondered what if I woke up the opposite gender? A joke I read once said, "I'd spend half the first day squatted over a mirror."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I loved this story. As a continuously horny senior guy, this odd fantasy has come to me from time to time. So I magically have my male body changed into a female, also horny. And feel a big hard dick slipping into my vagina. Crazy of course, but fantasies should always be free to dream!!! And the bigger and thicker the dick going into my vagina, the better!!!

alexus5537alexus5537almost 2 years ago

I wish this would happen to me. I'd never want to change back

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was incredible and I can’t think of almost anybody ho would love to try sex from the side to answer that ago old question of which orgasm is the best. You should have someone proof read in the future because there are some confusing statements like at the very beginning the character stated… “As I watched my wife squirm with ecstasy as I filled their wet pussies” which doesn’t really make sense and there were others but they pulled me out of the story and I had to go back and read it again to see if I missed something. Awesome work aside from the few mistakes. I look forward to enjoying the rest of this story since a part 2 at least would be super.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

If only that were possible. That would be so much easier than the Spironolactone and Estrogen along with the hair removal and the learning to walk and talk correctly and then finally the all painful surgeries that take months and cost a fortune. Damn, if only….

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

If only that were possible. That would be so much easier than the Spironolactone and Estrogen along with the hair removal and the learning to walk and talk correctly and then finally the all painful surgeries that take months and cost a fortune. Damn, if only….

MormonJackMormonJack2 months ago

Thanks for the story! Fun to read. I know I'd sign up for a night of sex if I could switch.

AnonymousAnonymous3 days ago

Honestly I believe that is everyone’s fantasy. Why wouldn’t it be?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous