All Comments on 'First Trip To A Sex Club'

by tightpeaches

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
amazing

Short but good. Loved it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
' incredibly large chest '

ahh, that was where you lost me. not bad up until then.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
sewage

That's how to discribe it sewage just where the any author must live who deems no story complete without anal sex. Especially a story with no indication before starting to read.

tightpeachestightpeachesabout 11 years agoAuthor
Thank You.

But each to their own, hey.

Perhaps I don't have the knack after all.

ballznall60ballznall60about 11 years ago
Ignore the snarky comments from &%$holes like "anonymous".

It's idiots like him (her) who turn off writers while they, themselves, sit at their computers pretending to be critics when in reality they they so sexually fucked up that their only joy in life is apparently masturbating. For a first story I gave you a 4. Write more and lets see how you develop.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Tightpeaches please read this...Ok take this as a grain of salt...

Its your first story. Story line's okay, but you are cheating on your husband and are looking at possible group sex. This might not be the right catagory for this story. Using the tag tightpeaches I was unsure but thought you to be a woman. You describe your breast as "Being blessed with great tits enabled I could actually suck my own nipples and I knew this would go down well with our spectators." AND "I desperately loved having my tight little ass played with" these comments led me to believe you to be a man as most, not all, but most women would not refer to themself in this manner; esp tight little ass. So who you are and how you want to write yourself and or characters needs to be a bit more defined. Three are Editors on this site use them, ask for help, say to all out there that you have ideas and time and would like to join up with someone to write them out. I found an error near the begining and stopped looking after that. I am not perfect. And I believe that you like anyone else that wants to share can be a good writer, do not give up. As for Anon. comments you can either delete them from you list or put up the block that only comments will be accepted by actual account names. Plus I must say that there are a couple of Anons that are out of control b/c of the terrible lives and keep making horrible comments to authors esp new ones. Last night/this early morning at least on evil Anon comment has showed up in almost each catagory. Clearly someone did not get any.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
nice first story

Please keep writing and posting. Write for yourself first. You will always get varied reviews, no matter what you do. Myself, I would have prefered she was not cheating on her husband, but found the consensual exhibition hot. If you have not looked through the different categories, it would be helpful to do so. Get a good feel for their content, because category names are deceiving. Many will flame a story because they feel it is the wrong category and their delicate nerves are upset. One sucky thing about Literotica is listing the tags at the end of the story where it is too late. I would recommend adding an author's note before the story regarding content/kinks included. It won't stop all flamers but it is appreciated by many,myself included. On the main page is a category for finding editors. Most authors benefit froma second set of eyes. Your technical writing is good so that is not meant as a criticism. Write on, chica!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Keep writing.Good on you,dont worry about the comments,its your life,your story made me feel good and i am sure a lot of others.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous