All Comments on 'Revenge Plan'

by ptstewart

Sort by:
  • 66 Comments
betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 11 years ago
Nice

I appreciate any kind of revenge against a cheating wife, whether mine or someone else it doesn't matter.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 11 years ago
Loved it

Very well told.

RePhilRePhilabout 11 years ago
Yup not bad at all!!

However, you cheated us out of the big prize!! We stayed with the story all the way through but there was no payoff no big reveal. A couple lines describing the wife's meltdown with her new husband would have taken you from a 3* to 5* I'm lending you those two stars against your next story ;)

soulspicesoulspiceabout 11 years ago
She is right

He IS spineless. Why run away? Confront her, let her knw you got your revenge. The image of him running naked across the lawn because he does not want her to find out it is him confirms everything she believes about him. She may be a cheat, but he is a wimp.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioabout 11 years ago
Disagree, not so good

It's a nice fantasy, but the "hero" committed trespass and rape; in real life, he would be Bubba's companion for a long time. He would have needed a flash to get decent pictures unless he had a special camera. That would have alerted his ex wife, even if George ignored it. And finally, doing her bareback risks getting her inevitable STD's, plus he left his DNA, evidence of his crimes. I realize it is only a story but there needs to be some credibility in a BTB yarn.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Liked it!

A small revenge but effective.

C_frommnC_frommnabout 11 years ago
Think About it!!

He got her to show her true Colors left her with a Load of Cum. and maybe a Baby in the making then left a Tag to clue her in. then informed the new hubby how she was a Cheating cunt. as for the Breaking and Entering she would need more then the Sticker. and as for the Rape she pushed for more with out looking to her Partner.

She assumed it was George.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
to little to late

prior to first divorce he should have gotten evidence

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Put "revenge" in the title

And the once cucks swarm in like green flies to shit to feed their insatiable miseries and worship a new hero. And what a "hero"! This hero might be the most perfectly described spineless coward ever to appear on this forum. He hides in the shadows so fearful he barely has existence. His tragedy is based only on "suspicions." He just happens to have a buddy to do the dirty work of his masterful plan. He sneaks behind in terror of getting caught. Cell phone pics in the dark. He sniffs his EX-WIFE'S panties. He does a fantasy fuck on her while she is sound asleep, off course. The way of a manly hero getting REVENGE! Then he runs runs runs naked to his car in terror of her waking up and breaking his slimy neck.

And in this hero betrayedbylove, rePhil, and all the other green flies see themselves. This hero confirms their own identity.

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 11 years ago
Almost fine

Ex-Hubby in this tale may well own up to the 'wimp' sobriquet. Maybe he would be offended! Who cares? I'm fairly sure XH would NOT! He DID manage to exact satisfaction against Sweetie the Slime Slut! At very low cost (and some major Buddy-Points from his pal!).

Two dumb slips described by VulcanNO are certainly there. The red tag is unlikely to affect anything. His DNA will probably be gone before the likelihood of the scenario dawns on Sweetie, but if she gets preggers how will XH feel about his progeny being raised by this slut, probably in poverty? There is also a small chance she will capture a sample ... then XH is screwed. The biggest risk VIO voiced was the STD odds! That could be a fatal error!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Nice Touch of an interesting plot of revenge

Thanks for the read. It's an idea for men to actually take back some dignity.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Who is the idiot keeps going on about spunk??

Shut the fuck up. Green-flies had a valid point. Someone else thinks this xhusband took back some DIGNITY? This author is doing a great job exposing the creeps lurking here on Lit.

To the moron closetcuck with a fetish about getting it from 'the source?' So many comments going on and on about it? Some chick really fucked you up somewhere down the line and like the prick ex-hubby in this story you ain't man enough to deal with it. You'll get a whole lot more spunk stories in the gay category and no slut wives to upset your fuck-witted brain. So fuck off cunt.

Enjoyed this a lot. 4*

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 11 years ago
A nice short revenge story

Fast moving and to the point without any extra wordage.

A good read.

Thanks for the read...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Don't get it

Why the pent up rage and why did you rape her I think she might be preggers with your baby. Enjoy

rjordanrjordanabout 11 years ago
Nice

I always enjoy your descriptions. Even in this short piece there were great little jewels including this one:

"His wife was a wispy creature whose presence in the world seemed entirely accidental."

Short, fast paced, simple and completely entertaining story.

chytownchytownabout 11 years ago
Short***

Thanks for the read.

BTTapBTTapabout 11 years ago
Brilliant

The most whimsical story about rape that I've ever read. Nicely written flash-story. That is all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Sorry... but I don't understand how other commentors liked this one

There is too much of the willing cuck in this man's character.

He knew the truth back in the day, but really, did nothing to protect himself.

He knew his 'friend' George wanted a piece of her ass, but was oddly aroused by it, even though married at the time.

He didn't stand up to her, even as she stripped away his dignity and his assets.

While it was justified that he set her up, he was aroused by it, and the author took pains to point out that he was enjoying the sloppy seconds... his hand on her semen-covered tit doesn't bother him, and he is aroused at seeing the slut who humiliated him taking his friend's cock

And then, yes, he rapes her, and runs away like a skulking thief in the night... bare-assed at that!

No wonder he attracted a woman who was gonna stomp on his balls in the first place.

Sorry author, just 2.

Kate12345675Kate12345675about 11 years ago
Liked It !!!

Thanks for Writing !!!

x_witless_xx_witless_xabout 11 years ago
I did like it - good story. Nasty.

The author did a fair job telling this turd of a man's story.

I want light I go to Romance. Good writing. 4*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
She is absolutely right

He is a wimp with no backbone. She's a cheating slut, but she was right to divorce him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Cool

Characters are nasty but amusing

soulspicesoulspicealmost 11 years ago
He's a spineless wimp

Who can't face her even AFTER they're divorced.

FullCircle56FullCircle56over 10 years ago
Spineless Wimp?

Paybacks a bitch for a cheating slut. OK. First hubby might have been spineless. Not much information was provided outside of the marriage. Who knows? Inside the marriage, yep. So she divorces him. No big deal in this day and age. She remarries. Nothing strange there. But I don't get a real read on how soon she starts cheating again. But, once a cheater always a cheater? It would seem so. And the avenging angel will be the first wimp husband. Good for him. Maybe he knocked her up. He needs to keep a supply of stickers on hand. Cute tale. Implausible, but I liked it anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Well that was funny!

Guy may have been a little wimpy when he was married to the slut, but he sure grew a big pair when he arranged for his friend to screw his ex, break into the house, take photos of their screwing and THEN have the balls to jump in for sloppy seconds and fuck his ex bareback. The only problem I see is if she gets pregnant, realizes it was him and sues for child support. His revenge may not look so good then.

cpetecpeteover 10 years ago
Now that was

a fun tale.

Good read, well done!

IronDragonIronDragonover 10 years ago
Now THAT wsa fun!

What's the best way to destroy a cheating wife without killing her? Ruin her new marriage! LOL

5 Stars!

OverthefallsOverthefallsover 10 years ago
KA BOOM!

Excellent planning and execution of revenge on a cheating slut wife. Even if it was his ex-wife. It did sound like he needed a better attorney when she divorced him. People always seem surprised when their lawyer gets poleaxed by a better attorney. WAKEUP! It happens everyday. And wouldn't it be funny if the slut ended up pregnant? THAT would be the ultimate revenge.

tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
IN FACT ONLY HE GOT EVEN

but without her figuring out who did what to whom this time, TK U MLJ LV NV

amyyumamyyumover 10 years ago
Cute and very entertaining

Thanks!

harrycartonharrycartonabout 10 years ago
HUH?

I guess I'm confused.

It was 2 years after the divorce. The stuff in the house was still not divided up and had red and blue dots? After the divorce he collected evidence of her 'infidelity' ??

Like I said, I'm easily confuzzed.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 9 years ago
Nice

Read it again. Although it was two years after the divorce revenge is always good. Remember, revenge has no expiration date. It cost her everything. Fuck her the worthless cunt.

impo_60impo_60over 9 years ago
Revenge?

Revenge? Just a small one...The was a whore and will go on being one...She will find another husband...He fucked her, that was the revenge...She didn't love the husband, she didn't get some from the divorce, but she soon would be in another...Now, if he gor her pregnant...that would be a revenge...

sdc97230sdc97230about 9 years ago
Since once a cheater always a cheater...

This could become a fun semi-annual event as she keeps finding new husbands to cheat on.

Chief3BlanketChief3Blanketalmost 9 years ago

Strange little story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Not much revenge

Unless she ended up pregnant. And his lawyer must have really sucked for him to get hosed that badly. Everything should have been split 50/50 and the house sold to meet the asset split requirements. Anything else was a joke. This could have used a second chapter.

chilleywilleychilleywilleyabout 8 years ago
Great plot

Good writing, no Supurb writing, with that most rare thing, an original plot! Characters of human proportions, who take risks, some loose, some win

Chilley

enjayemenjayemabout 8 years ago
Neat

Little flash tale! Late in, early out and a twist at the end. Well done. 5*

carvohicarvohiabout 7 years ago
Hard...

to believe this story is three years old.

There was nothing wimpy about our hero; deluded in his prior love, but not wimpy. Happily married men lie to themselves right to the very end. I'll bet the angriest comment complaints come from men who were like that.

So let's imagine she gets pregnant. Imagine through some dumb disturbance in the universe she discovers who the father is, then what happens?

Pleasant fantasy about an unhappy man and a sick woman.

Jedd Clamett

tazz317tazz317about 7 years ago
W T F KIND OF REVENGE IS THAT

more like a way to get laid at your exes expense, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Quite a quirky story

There is only half a story here maybe three quarters? It's like having dinner and you leave before the end of the meal? Frustrating and all that, Story good needs ending! Love you all! GREG. OH 80 % for the story or 4 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
He got revenge but?

He raped his Ex was that his revenge, or was telling her husband like a little bitch. He still was a wimp limp dick pussy! She still had his house and she more than likely would got something in her current divorce if it got that far. She still have control of him having him dance to her activity.

She still owns him unless he can crusher with no doubt that he crushed her. Have his get a life and live well. Living well is the only way to get even with her.

Even I can see she fucked his his brain and all of his actions years later was still focused on getting back at her?

somewhatniceguysomewhatniceguyover 6 years ago
is there a point?

is there a point to this story; what was he trying to do?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5! Another retarded comment from the asshole of LIT., annony

this fool reads all of these LW and cuck stories and then votes 1 and bitches about them and the writers. He's fucking insane.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Question?

If she got pregnant that night, who would she CLAIM is the father...her husband? George? Her ex-husband? Another man she was cheating with?

networkgurunetworkguruabout 6 years ago
That's your Revenge Plan?

2 years after she divorced your weak ass you plot to have George cheat on his wife just so you can sloppy seconds with your ex-wife. Then you rat her out to her current husband. Doesn't change how she feels about you. To her you'll still be spineless wimp she always thought you were.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
meh

just drug her up, tattoo WHORE a few times all over her body.

she'll spend a fuck-ton of money having it erased, if possible.

she'll lose tons of money. or she keeps them all and becomes...a whore. lol

unable to land a husband. chemically castrate her like they do in africa?

anything really. the world is your oyster.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Poor story and even poorer revenge from a true cuck

A 1 out of 10 rating.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Best

The best story you've written by far.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Loved it

Well written and clever.

Jhbrown27Jhbrown27over 4 years ago
Okay

Okay revenge fucking stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
The red sticker

Will make him pay child support soon. Stupid!

robroy93robroy93about 4 years ago
Inventive

Inventive, thoughtful, revenge against a not so loving ex wife. Good story.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

This a cuckold story that had a happy ending.

michaellajonesmichaellajonesover 2 years ago

The fallout is way too brief in my view. There needs to be an element of satisfaction achieved after all the planning.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wow...he risks being charged with four felonies (by my count if there was no conspiracy with George for all that transpired at the house), including sexual assault in the first degree, for the sake of revenge on a cheating, lying slut whom he already knows to be unhappy and to be engaging in self destructive behaviors. Very sad. He has diagnosable mental illness that is causing him to pose an imminent risk to the safety of himself and others. He needs immediate involuntary psychiatric hospitalization. She does not, although she is certainly no paragon of mental health, and is fortunate to at least not be married to such a troubled soul any longer.

Carioca_ManCarioca_Manalmost 2 years ago

Bad premise, bad development and terrible ending to the extreme.

By far one of the most clueless texts I've ever read on LW.

As one of the commentators said: "at least the protagonist has broken the law at least 4 times and if the ex-wife is smart and gets pregnant, she will go to jail and lose what little she has as compensation and alimony.

Besides cuckold, dumb as fuck.

But that's just my opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

There was a plot, interesting though extremely illogical and clearly unworkable--but the grammar, syntax, and paragraph construction held up well. Kudos on a good effort, but plan better next time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

He is rather creepy. It's been two years and he's still obsessed with her? Get a life dude and move on. He took a huge gamble by fucking her - who knows where that pussy has been or what's been in it.

MarkT63MarkT6310 months ago

Not the smartest guy...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userptstewart@ptstewart
226 Followers
See my stories for an idea of what interests me. Wife chat (mine or yours) and swinger chat - basically, anything about experiences and fantasies (but no kids and no incest).