All Comments on 'Denise Moves Back to the Farm Ch. 02'

by Momstheboss

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
a great story

With her daddy and her two sons pumping their big black cocks up between her legs and blowing their loaded black balls up her warm wet twat, this lady's going to have her cunt clogged by family sperm, the finest sperm there is, for a long time to come.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

cuntinuation from Comment above.

Perhaps she will becum pregnant with all that family cums...

EXCELLENt story .. part 3 cumming??

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great read

Thanks for this story. I enjoyed it immensely. Keep on writing.

Warren

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Love,Need, Survival.......the necessities of Life.

A well written story. Very well written! Plausible.....why not? Although I have never been a farmer, nor lived on a farm, the community is close, as well as, and uniquely private and close-knit. A special breed. In many respects, we owe them our survival.

Again, a well written story. Even a little sexy! It beats going back to Chicago to an out-of-work husband.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMomstheboss@Momstheboss
3101 Followers
68yr old male. I have been writing for years for self. Finding Literotica.com is a blessing. If you choose to contact me, pp1266@cox.net, I will endeavor to answer your questions. Hope you find my writting to your liking.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES