All Comments on 'Love and Cuck'

by cuckoldmojo

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Great beginning, add a few more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Good Start

Hope you'll continue this line of cuckoldry. My wife is the dominant one in our marriage and that started even when got engaged. While I've never caught her with another, I'm sure she's had both male and female lovers, and one-offs at conferences she attends. Like your storyteller, I'm just not man enough to satisfy her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
more please

great story. dont stop now. more chapters please. thanks paull

krafttykrafttyalmost 11 years ago
more

more chapters please!!!! that was just a tease !! thanks paull

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Get a spell checker

Another F'dUp story that needs an editor and especially a spell checker.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
editing

If you can't spell, get a spell checker. Learn to use proper grammar as well. The errors are really distracting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Niceeeeee

Had me going all the time. Good story for a man who likes to be cuckold. This would be much better and more realistic if they had an agreement where the wife is in total command in the bedroom but, there was a mutual and understanding respect outside of the bedroom. Also, a man crying at the beginning of his cuckold training is very stimulating. Good job. Keep improving..

devilspy2001devilspy2001over 10 years ago
Slow down, Slow down

Put some thought into this. You need to describe your charterers more. As a reader, I like a build up. Will she put him in chastity and make him wear panties 24/7? How about starting with a butt plug first? Make him enjoy the humiliation more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
When she awoke?

He was gone. When she got home from work the next day, she found all his things were gone. The next time she heard from him was when she was served with divorce papers. Because no one, no matter how wimpy, would stay with a bat shit crazy woman. She never saw or heard from him again. The end to this stupidity. He kept his anal virginity and had the last laugh.

krafttykrafttyover 7 years ago
such a tease!!

where is part 2!!!!?

joln321joln321about 6 years ago

Starting with the panties, fingering his anus expanding it to use her dildo's on him. Making him feel more and more feminine graduating him to lingerie such as corsets, garter belts, hosiery, High heels, Negligee's, makeup, etc. turning him into a bisexual feminized sissy. She doesn't cut him off from sex but he realizes that he's just not the one to give her the kind of sex she desires most. Big cocks. So, He's happy enough to be of service to her and as a feminized sissy, partake in her sexual desires. She wins the Lottery and it's a huge amount so she's able to afford to turn him into a She-male with big boobies and use him as her personal French maid.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
A good solid 1* story

Maybe take some courses to help with your self confidence. No need to be a loser all your life cuckoldmojo.

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGover 3 years ago
W-T-F

I guess this happens in real life...this guy has to be the #1 most stupid dumb ass to put up with this shit....its his own fault...get a good lawyer...ASAP

Toby_dogToby_dogover 2 years ago

You need a spell and grammar checker.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love the cuckolding but not the mental abuse. I love to share my wife with other men, I live the reward at the end but would never tolerate her being abusive and mean like this. Marriage is the 2 of you or nothing. We so swing but always on our terms!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous