All Comments on 'Purple'

by LargoKitt

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
cheezwhizz295cheezwhizz295about 11 years ago
nicely done

Well delivered and well composed.

Keep going on your art!

LargoKittLargoKittalmost 11 years agoAuthor
Comic?

I wondered why this pic was getting manymore views than my others. It is in the comic box rather than the erotic art one. Hmmm. Tells my something about what folks want to see.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
pixelated

You just screwed up what might have been a picture of a beautiful girl in the midst of a beautiful act.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Wish I was with her!

You achieved what you set out to accomplish. I say well done also. Do not take ignorant negative remarks seriously. Continue expressing yourself in your art work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
No

You failed in your attempt. Previous commentors exclaimed how they loved it. It IS quite erotic! But you stated that you were attempting to catch her facial expression and I can barely make out her facial features. In this you did not succeed. I like it, but it is not what you were aiming for.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
That remains to be seen?

Some may see it as Passion but sorry for me I see Sadness or some thing. But cool drawing!!)

VJCVVJCVabout 8 years ago
I like it...

The woman is beautiful. The image is of professional quality.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
The look is perfect.

Exactly like the sexually satisfied look my lover gives me after I've given her much needed climax with my married red lips and talented experienced tongue Beautiful!

Orpheum69

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLargoKitt@LargoKitt
353 Followers
LargoKitt concocts tales, pix, and pomes out of tails and heads, indents and bulges, drips and licks. The characters in these stories, verses, and pictures resemble the people we don't dare be. But we can wear their costumes in the free world of our imaginations.