All Comments on 'Built For One Thing Ch. 2'

by G. H. Lawrence

Sort by:
  • 90 Comments
Leon22Leon22almost 18 years ago
Huge Fan, Always a very pleasing read.

I've been a huge fan of G. H. Lawrence's work for years now. Stories this intense and erotic are really hard to come by. Very few writers have his magnitude when it comes to discribing characters and situations.

If you can every find his other work titled "I Dare You" I recommend you read it. It's just as good as "Built For One Thing", if not better.

Lets all do our best to encourage G. H. Lawrence to come back and continue his stories!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Hotness

That was so fucking hot.I'm still amazed, I'd never cum that much in my life! Now... if anyone knows how to get spurts of cum off a keyboard, that information would be appreciated!

don87654don87654almost 18 years ago
Good, but could be better

It would have been much more erotic if the Pill had not been mentioned and your mother and aunts had voiced a desire to have your baby even tho you might not have gotten pregnant.

JackRoyalJackRoyalover 17 years ago
I sure wish this story would would continue

I'd love to read chapter 3.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
these sites are no place for pregnancies

AWESOME WRITING

JUST LOVED THE VOYEURISM AND AUNTIES AND MOM COMBO

NEEDED PART THREE

HOW ABOUT A HOT LITTLE EIGHTEEN YEAR OLD NEXT-DOOR NYMPHO

DROPING BY AND SUCKING SOME TIT'S/PUSSY AND WATCHING BOBBY JERLING OFF ON MOM'S FACE AND TIT'S

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Wow!!

I would love to find one of the other stories he (she?) has written, like "I Dare You" - googled that one and found a few mentions but no links!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Best Story Ever

This story was awesome! Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Fantastic

Something we've all fantisized about and only a few of us have realized. More chapters please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Really Hot

If you want to read "I Dare You" it is in the www.asstr.org archives. Search for alexismachine she posted it in 4 parts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
one of the best

the best fucking story ever as I have always fantasized about incest...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
WOWWWWWWW

That is the best hottest story that I have read yet

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
DELICIOUS

This is a fantastic series. I was hard and wet many times. You should write another chapter for your many fans. Thanks for the stories! I hope I can find " I Dare You ".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
SOOOO HOTTTTT

IM SO HORNY GREATSTORY.NEED TO FUCK MY MOTHER NOW.SHES SO WETTT TOO.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Where is chapter 1

Ok came back to reread the stories only to find ch1 no longer here what happened to it or can it be reposted.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
wonderful

Just one of the best

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
PICTURE OF JILL!!!

Well...at least what I imagine what Jill looks like while I stroking my cock:

http://www.gibson.rarecelebrities.co.uk/JoyceGibson01.jpg

If the link doesn't come through just Google Joyce Gibson. And yes, where is Chp 1 gone to? That was by far the best chp.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
where´s Chapter1?

I will like to read the chapter 1, please can you post it gain o send it to me via email?

jmcybleo@hotmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Chapter 1 link

http://www.literotica.com/storyxs/stories/bfot_i_977_e0.shtml

Yep theres chapter one... google goes a long way

oldwayneoldwaynealmost 15 years ago
A fine tale!

This was quite a tale! I'd like to find the whole story somewhere, but this was hot stuff. Thanks for your story.

ilivefor69ilivefor69over 14 years ago
always gets me hard

Your writing always gets me worked up. Fantastic imagery. What I wouldn't give to see the movie!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Red Hot!!

Finally found a super hot story. I would love to read ch.1. The women are just the way I love them.Please let me know when you produce the movie!Thank you for the great job.

Tony StrokesTony Strokesabout 14 years ago

Very good story and sequel to "Extortion" which was equally good. Any chance we can get a copy of the novel you mentioned at the end of this chapter? Because I'd love to see more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
ch. 1 was deleted because....

the son was described as only 16...and i guess literotica had to enforce a policy of ONLY 18+ characters allowed...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Excellent

Any story that features hot sluts with huge tits that happen to be the mother and the aunts of a big cocked stud gets my vote! Bring it on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Cheap:

You have obviously been watching too many chepa, cheap porno films with the come all over me line.

The "CUM" shot is the invention of sleezy porn film makers during the 1960's to try and be sexy as up until that time all climaxes were in a hole.

Cum shote are neither sexy nor erotic. A good shot of cum leaking out of a well fucked hole is much more erotic unless your a complete sicxy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Chapter One can be found here:

http://www.literotica.com/storyxs/stories/bfot_i_977_e0.shtml

For some reason there is a 'hidden' archive with this, and other older stories, in it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Ch. 1 Gone

Looks like that hidden achieve is gone : (

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Ch 1

Use wayback machine carefully.

http://wayback.archive.org/web/query?q=type%3Aurlquery+requestexactscheme%3Ayes+url%3Ahttp%3A%2F%2Fwww.literotica.com%3A80%2Fstoryxs%2Fstories%2Fbfot_i_977_e0.shtml&count=20000&start_page=1

Copy and paste this into URL and go from there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Part one is here!

http://www.asstr.org/files/Collections/Alt.Sex.Stories.Moderated/Year2004/48081

go here for part one of this extremely hot story

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I was good until I heard her tits were huge double Fs That wold make her fucking fat!!!!

And why does he have to have a 10 inch dick? Grow up!

BetterEndingBetterEndingover 12 years ago
I Could Have Really Liked This Story

It does not seem like the father deserved to be cuckolded the way his is. That ruins the story for me. Even if she had kept to her guns about only fooling around while he was gone, it would have been a bit better.

As it is, how about exploring the consequences of him catching all of them in the next chapter? A reality check about choices in life would be good. Perhaps the wife and son could end up out on the street having to fend for themselves. You could then explore their love and lust under difficult circumstances.

The fact that she would now rather spend time with her son than her husband says that this marriage is over.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Built for One Thing

Part One on Literotica: http://literotica.com/storyxs/stories/bfot_i_977_e0.shtml

Rossini12Rossini12over 12 years ago
A great story,

If only it could be true! A trio of huge titted women would be most mens dream, aunts even better. Adult incest can certainly be fun. It is a good job it is fiction, because I doubt any man could fuck that long and hard and cum so much! Still, fun to fantasize about. I must read Part 1.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Where's the rest of it?

Hi, I love this but I'm looking for part 1 and I'm wondering if there are any sequels, it seems you've left it in a weird place, just asking, but fucking hot too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Ch. 1?

Hey what about Ch.1 where can we find it?

Gemini1766Gemini1766about 12 years ago
Very good overall; I really enjoyed both your stories here.

My issue with your stories, what took away one star is I can't stand it when people use grammar and spell checks but do not take the time to read their own work to ensure that the correct words were used, and not a word that doesn't fit but is spelled right and checks out grammatically.

Get into the habit of making sure you read your own work as if it were some other writer's work, and do it with an eye for flaws. One huge flaw I found between the two stories here. His cock was 12" in the other story and she couldn't take it; at least in the beginning. Then later if I recall, he shrank down to 10" and stayed that way. Inconsistencies are a terrible thing.

Other than that I enjoyed it. The "bukakke"* cum scenes bother some but others are turned on by them. *Bukakke is a Japanese term that got swiped by the US porn industry and its use here is not what it is in Japan.

Pay attention to details. Don't just say the room smelled of sex or fucking. Describe each woman's scent, the smell of his semen, how his mother was cleaned up afterward, as I imagine it was all three women licking and gobbling it down, which is not all that likely as semen does not have a naturally inviting smell or taste to it. Few women actually enjoy the taste of a man's semen. That's something to consider. There are ways to make it taste better; eating cinnamon filled jell pills is one I've heard of, changes in diets may affect it, but typically semen tastes a lot like bleach.

Keep on writing, just work on better descriptions and less on size and such. Make the story come alive. And as someone pointed out no male cums like you describe, period. The average amount of semen from one male orgasm is about one tablespoon. Unless you've gone a week or more without organisming, then it can be a bit more, almost double. Know your facts, it makes the stories more realistic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Part one...

http://www.asexstories.com/Built-for-One-Thing/index.html

God bless Google!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
the perfect match--

a voluptuous mother's wet cunt and her big strong boy's big stiff prick. That's what happens in this excellent story of hot motherfucking by a highly talented writer. It's common knowledge that the best pussy any guy'll ever have is the one he came out of. A mother's cunt is the receptacle nature provides for her boy to unload his hot young balls, over and over again. A boy fucks the shit out of his mom, she cums like crazy, her son blows his balls up between her legs. Then mother and son gently kiss and smile at each other, the boy's fat prick still buried in his mom's cunt.

travel2cutravel2cuabout 11 years ago
Staying true

In your first story he is 12 inches and in this story he is a huge 10 inches. He isn't as huge as he use to be. He got smaller and his mom got bigger......

The story is great I just enjoy a series when those details match.

wrc264wrc264about 11 years ago
Where is Chpt 1

Went looking for chapter one and cannot find it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
literotica link

here's the link for chapter 1

http://www.literotica.com/storyxs/stories/bfot_i_977_e0.shtml

writerjabwriterjabalmost 11 years ago
typical

men always write about huge titted women and giant cocked me ... ho hum

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

It's amazing how ppl don't read. This story is NOT a sequel to Extortion. So his size and her size don't change from Part 1. Also, her having GF boobs would not make her fat. There is a member on this site who says in her bio that she has 40FF boobs and she includes a pic.

http://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=1188350

Here's the link. She isn't fat. She is actually close to the body I pictured for Bobby's mom.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

I think you meant FF boobs. Not GF boobs. Thanks for the link. That bitch is smoking!!

Ascaron_12Ascaron_12over 10 years ago
part 1

what happened to part 1?

johnstang2johnstang2over 10 years ago
part one cn be found here:

http://www.asstr.org/files/Collections/Alt.Sex.Stories.Moderated/Year2004/48081

It is super hot. One of the best stories I have ever read.

OmniferisOmniferisover 10 years ago
dnw

I tride going to the link but it doesn't work.

WoodtoolWoodtoolabout 10 years ago
Good story

Good story and writing. I write too, so you may want to take a look at one of mine. Somehow the theme of mature women with a young man is what does it for me,

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 10 years ago

This is really a classic. I cum all over the place every time I read it.

hungererhungereralmost 10 years ago
Part 1

Part 1 - which is also super-hot - can be found at:

http://www.literotica.com/storyxs/stories/bfot_i_977_e0.shtml

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
HOT HOT hot !

Note: (https) address for part 1: https://www.literotica.com/storyxs/stories/bfot_i_977_e0.shtml

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Story locations

As of October 15, 2014, all of the links mentioned in the comments do not go to the stories. The full "Built For One Thing" and "I Dare You" can be found on:

http://chesttalk2.blogspot.com/

WesafftonWesafftonover 9 years ago
Where to find "Built For One Thing" and "I Dare You"

As of January 6, 2015, all of the links mentioned in the comments do not go to the stories. The full "Built For One Thing" and "I Dare You" can be found on:

http://chesttalk2.blogspot.com/2011/09/built-for-one-thing-chapters-1-and-2.html

http://chesttalk2.blogspot.com/2011/09/i-dare-you-chapters-1-and-2.html

WesafftonWesafftonover 9 years ago
Chesttalk Archive

You have to go to September 2011 is where both are listed

http://chesttalk2.blogspot.com/2011_09_01_archive.html

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Where is chapter 1

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Oh my, it's boobs galore!!

I'm a breast man, and these gals definitely got them! Bobby's aunts tits are more my style, I'm sure his mom's are magnificent, but they're a little large for me. Four people together seems a little crowed, but it's good for the story though. I'd rather take turns with each of them in the bedroom individually. I like the intimacy between two people pleasing each other, but I'd definitely do them all!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Chapter 1

Chapter 1 can be found here: https://www.literotica.com/storyxs/stories/bfot_i_977_e0.shtml

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Great story. What happened to chapter 1? It was great.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Wow that was great! Can we expect a chapter 3?

Turtle1952Turtle1952about 7 years ago
excellent

monster tits and ginormous cock makes for a great tale. Please keep going

daddymacdaddymacalmost 7 years ago
ummmm

where is chapter 1??? did i miss something?

MightyHornyMightyHornyalmost 7 years ago
A Five Star Classic

It's a goddamn shame Literotica took out Ch. 1 - the buildup to their relationship is just as, if not hotter than the conclusion here.

Do yourself a favor and google it, if you haven't read it yet - it's available pretty much everywhere.

monicablumonicablualmost 7 years ago
Teen sex

Lit's policy, as previously mentioned above, regarding underage sex is understandable when viewed through a legal lens.

As many here know, our years of sexual discovery occur well before we turn eighteen. Too bad we have to hide behind a legal banner; those early years are exactly when some of the most erotic experiences occur, and we have to fudge the age on paper in order to tell the story. I'm sure many, like mine, involved beautiful relationships where we learned to love, and yes, please others, as well as ourselves.

Monica

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Found it

By Googling: Built for One Thing

Paul in Oklahoma

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
link

Built For One Thing

https://www.literotica.com/storyxs/authpages/977_auth.shtml

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Monica malibu

What does your comment have to do with this story? If you are referring to the age limits here at Lit - that's the rules of the site.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Some of the descriptions defy belief

There is one point in the story when a supposed enormous set of tits are referred to as large peaches, cantaloupes and melons (types not mentioned). Where are a jet fighter's drop tanks? Be consistent. Why keep referring over and over to the size of the breasts? Or, the boy's penis?

I began my sexual adventures in the early '50s, and never head any girl/woman constantly referring to size, as this story and others pretend is something of a norm (and no, I am not undersized). Is the author trying to cover up short comings?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

https://www.literotica.com/top/most-read-erotic-stories/alltime/?page=2

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
First chapter

Well this is all well and good

But what happened to the First Chapter?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Chapter 1

https://www.literotica.com/storyxs/stories/bfot_i_977_e0.shtml

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Breast sizes vary way too much

I had a hard till picturing the mother in the story just because of all the different descriptors used for her breasts. There seemed to be no consistency at all. Using the average size of the biggest and smallest objects the author uses I did the math. Her breasts vary in size from roughly 450 cc to over 7,400 cc depending on the object. 450 cc is slightly smaller than an American B cup in a 36 inch band. 7400 cc is enormous. Twice the size of an American N cup in the same band size. At that size her breasts would weigh over 60 pounds. Even if she was 6 feet tall and slightly overweight that would be nearly a third of her total body weight.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

And thats when i looked over my shoulder and saw my dad his tiny wee wee in between 2 fingers face ashen and sweating... "Charles!!!" We all cried out as he colappsed and convulsed on thefloor. His face a deathly palour and his breathing so shallow we thought he was dead....

tobytimtobytimover 4 years ago
Hot and Sexy

Very entertaining and erotic reading, loved it, fuck the critics,. bit of fantasy with the sizes but who cares, I loved it and it turned.me on

exhultantexhultantover 4 years ago
Bobby's heaven.

This is the best event between a highly charged young adult & his beautiful Mom.

There has never been another family sex activity like these described here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wow

Now that my friends is how you right erotica! A shame the author didn't write more in his time. Anyone else able to recommend some other top quality stories similar to this? The only one I've found to come close so far is 'Sins of my Stepmother' on Amazon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Triple Good

Wonderful story, and glad to see you were able to bring Mom's both younger sisters into the action Scene together, Just wonderful,Tthanx for the Read, after all these years.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Does anything else compare to this?

I second the comment about Sins from my Stepmother. just read it and very hot. nobody beats G.H. Lawrence though. this story is a classic for the ages.

JimmcdJimmcdover 3 years ago
Best story yet

I really got so horned up reading this and G.H's other incestuous tales. So well written and so descriptive. When I was young I never had any sexual desire for my own mum but since reading his adventures I now fantasize that I am fucking my own mother while I shag my wife. She is course knows nothing about my dark thoughts but she has noticed that I have got more lusty and much harder since my fantasies began.

LegallySaneLegallySaneabout 3 years ago
Tried

to read ch. 2 hoping it would be as good or better than ch. 1 but as so many stories on here go it wasn't even close. Got really tired of his mom talking about her breasts etc. etc. and etc. She needed to shut the fuck up. Quit reading in the middle of pg. 2. Another story that should have stopped on ch.1.

Stud22cmStud22cmalmost 3 years ago

The best story ever ...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Does anyone know where I can find Sins from my Stepmother for free? I'm assuming its the one by CRR Crawford?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Just Hot

Lots of perspectives to enjoy the stories on Literotica. If you just want HOT, this author in in my top five. Plausibility doesn't seem tooo much a stretch if the action is what you're looking for (how many read here seeking reality). Punctuation, flow, vocabulary, granularity, all well above the basement of what's offered on this site. Would be nice if the author had done more work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well I dare you to write what you said

chipmonk9chipmonk9almost 2 years ago

I really hope you write more one day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The ABSOLUTE BEST story on all of Literotica.

Happy Holidays,

Dr. Lovejoy

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Absolutely fabulous, I absolutely adore Cunt in every way possible especially when I am eating one and fucking another, sometimes fingering a third. I never get enough cunt, the more I get the more I want. Cunt crazed fucker, Lancashire, UK.

JustmeWBJustmeWB7 months ago

G. H. Lawrence,

Great ride.

Needs more some day?

WB

wish_thinkerwish_thinker6 months ago

Great to bad he is not with us now

cutter7219cutter72193 months ago

Did you complete “I DARE YOU’

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Do Two's Aunt's and mother get pregnant by nephew - son

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous