All Comments on 'Developing Emma Ch. 02'

by Sputnik57

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

As long as Emma is happy about this. Don't understand the need to 'break' some one who wants this-other than being basically sadists. I hope the path for Emma is not too dark. Sissies deserve HEA, too!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great story, just one request from me

That was one of the best forced feminisation stories I have read so far, and I hope you continue soon. The only thing that I think didn't fit was the repeated use of 'cried like a baby'. It just doesn't seem suitable. I personally think that 'cried relentlessly' or similar would have been much more appropriate.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
ok then

I can see how this is going to end up, your use of the word * White* tells more then one word should.

pammycakes13pammycakes13about 11 years ago
OMG SOOOOOO GOOD!!

Excellent writing, erotic story telling at it's very best....more please...asap!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great Story

Loved story - made me really horny - can't wait for more!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I want to be that sissy

I want to be that sissy soo bad

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Emma's image is enchanting.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSputnik57@Sputnik57
976 Followers
Hopelessly devoted to the inevitable succession of the superior sex, my eternal and darkest desires are driven by the need to be owned and controlled by womanhood. I hope that my fantasies, when transmitted to story, give pleasure to like-minded souls of either sex. Mail me...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES