All Comments on 'Castles in Spain'

by MattblackUK

Sort by:
  • 121 Comments
BigJohn601BigJohn601about 11 years ago
And?

Finish it please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
hate to say it but if he dies she should live in total pain until shes 95

women like this think they are special and thinking makes them think they have the only slut hole in the world. You protrayed her and her amore very well. He convinced her to tell her husband the truth but told his wife a lie. And she was to self centered to know it. He was of the opinion he could destroy her marriage but his was sacred.

oscar73oscar73about 11 years ago
guy had balls

gave her just enough rope to hang herself. then chance pisses in his cornflakes. hope he doesn't wake up with partial amnesia and she gets to spin some dumbass story. Better than your usual liked it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

One hopes her and her lover get AIDS and die slow, lonely, painful deaths

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
If

If you write the sequel, and there is a lot of material you can cover, please tell us Yanks what a "B & Q" is. I do not think it is a BBQ, ie. a restaurant, as we know them on this side of the pond. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Don't know

I don't know if this needs a sequel or not. It is very self-contained and well written. On the other hand, who wouldn't want Dr. Cock and Myra to receive some payback. Although it is clear she is receiving some now, although at the expense of her husband's life/health.

Nicely done 5*'s

karan9876karan9876about 11 years ago
Dear Wimp aka matblackUK

Dear Wimp author, is there going to be a part two in which he comes back to his sense to BTB or are you going to gloat in your hatred towards men with such an ending? Please repsond.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 11 years ago
Whore

This cheating cunt whore skank slut wife is the worst type of woman who ever lived. It should be her lying in that bed, only conscious and in pain.

subhunter1953subhunter1953about 11 years ago
Google B&Q

It's the UK version of Home Depot right down to the orange aprons

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Is this a chapter one or was that supposed to be an ending?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
This is a joke, right?

I mean, this plays out more like a satire than a LW story -- or any "serious" story for that matter.

<P>

You seemed to be going somewhere with this, until you used the accident to force some things that seems sort of like a resolution, rather than actually writing a real resolution. You have her blame Dr. Cock -- as if she was innocent. You couldn't seem to make up your mind if he was a wimp or not -- as is evident by driving her to the airport and never bringing up the notion of her not going. It's only AFTER she is away does her stand up to her. Big fucking deal.

<P>

This is just fucking silly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Dr. Cock tells her

that he will lie to his wife and she should tell her husband the truth/ That makes zero sense. Would it not occur to Dr. Cock that Stan will tell Cock's wife of the affair? If you are trying to keep your wife from learning about your affair, you do not encourage others to spread it around. Just really dumb.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Closure...

This really needs more of an ending. Does he live? Does he divorce the mindless bimbo? Does the arrogant doc actually get canned and have his tarnished record following him around, what?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Follow up

So far so good but needs a second chapter to clear up all the loose ends.

To the anonymous american idiots,Limey? no one says that any more its so yesterday.Just shows the level of education and intelligence in America,low.

nakdsubnakdsubabout 11 years ago
I have to agree on the closure issue...

One more line would have done it; As she bowed her head she heard the steady tone of the heart monitor and collapsed.

JusttooldJusttooldabout 11 years ago
good

Good story. Like others I wish it was longer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Good but unfinished

I've really enjoyed your development as a writer. Your character development is improved and your stories are flowing much better. I would like to see a chapter 2 or more of an ending though. Having Stan in a coma is an unsatisfying way to finish.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Excellent but...

MB,

Good stuff. But, like some of the others, I have tio say it needed to be longer. Not sequelized, really just longer. This storyline has real promise. I personanly do not care for serialized stories, though when I first started I was guilty of a few of them, because i am too impatient to ever be satisfied with ending I have to wait for.

If I may, keep the characters, as someone else said, "you're getting very good in that area," and develop a series of independent stories based on them.

Anyway, great job.

Matt Moreau

Lord_GroLord_Groabout 11 years ago
You obviously gve this one some effort, but...

..it just didn't work for me this time. You included all of the usual tropes, but there just wasn't any spark there, and I found myself not really caring very much about what happened to the two main characters. I'd would think a significant re-write is necessary in order to fix this one.

You might want to consider getting someone as a second reader to give you an alternative opinion over whether a story is really ready to publish.

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 11 years ago
Motorway story

Sweetie & Dr. Bull get togrther because of a spectacular vehicle accident. Hubby gets taken out by a spectacular vehicle accident. That's what you get for driving on the wrong side of the road ... Cuckolded and smooshed! (The Devil made me do it! That, and an inferior education in the colonies!) The author could have had a bridge collapse on, or a meteorite hit, Hubby's auto!

The author tasks a fellow nurse of Sweetie's to report the unprofessional activity of Dr. Bull! But she has NO standing, and more importantly, no direct observation and no evidence (except a bag of locks!). Given that such hospital fuckery is reported to be fairly common, the more likely outcome will be for the nurse to find herself in her new job in a Northern Scotland nursing home!

How does a steel floorboard disintegrate? Even it it magically manages to do that, how fast do airbags inflate? We're back to collapsing bridge or meteorite!

UK Matt has twice submitted a first chapter without Ch.01 in the title, but his most recent one DOES! Assuming this one-pager is complete, it is extremely unsatisfying! If it IS a series, I plead for the title to so indicate. My new policy is to NOT read until a series is complete!

3*. (Might have been higher if this was Chapter 01,)

ILienBagbyILienBagbyabout 11 years ago
mr. MattBlackUK:

you write a mean story! Concise, Intelligent, mind provoking, even funny at times. Please do not pay attention to those fools who so totally misread your writing. I would like to say sincerely and truly that you are among the very finest, cleverest and wisest story tellers here. Thank You.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Enjoyed it

I enjoyed this story and look forward to lots more of them

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caabout 11 years ago
More

Come on Matt Black, you left the story open ended Just Plain Bob style... Where does this tale of betrayal lead ffrom here?? Is anyone going to ask if Dr Cock is honest with his wife about his dalliances? I think i'f want yo know that right before i shredded her passport.

looking4itlooking4itabout 11 years ago

Are their really women who think like this?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Seems to me....

You should finish this. Right?

lonewolf3307lonewolf3307about 11 years ago
Another top ten worst...

... horrid, simply horrid. Even if you were to finish this piece of shit, I fear, especially by the way that you've written Myra, this story will not go anywhere towards a satisifying ending. Better to abort this mess before it only gets worse.

chytownchytownabout 11 years ago
Not One Of Your Best***

Thanks for sharing. A little more would be nice, but it's your story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Twaddle

Come on matblack, where did you have your head when you wrote this, when was thelast time you met a nurse who after working a twelve hour shift as most nlw do, looking after upwards of 20 patients, had the energy to have an affair with an equally frazzled doctor. You have beenwatching too many hospital soaps.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
you have done better

Not my cup of tea...you have more talent......finish it

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 11 years ago
This fucking sucked

you've only written one story where the man wasn't total navel lint. All the men either kill themselves, die from a boken heart, get smash to bits in a car crash or they are just plain cuckolds. What's up Matt, is this because Matt is part of your name. DAMN Dude.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
20 years later...

She goes to work and comes home, still living in the same house. Stan is still there... a vegetable still in a coma. She steps in to the master bedroom where all of Stan's special equipment is set up and tells the day nurse thank you, she can go home to her husband now. When the nurse is gone, she takes Stan's hand gently in her own and cries softly, as she does every day. She cries for Stan, for the condition she's in and the fact she put him there. "I'm still here Stan. I will never leave you again" she says. She spends the next hour lovingly caring for him, bathing him, changing his clothes and the bed sheets, all the while thinking over and over again about how stupid she was. Dating? Nope... She's been asked, but she politely refuses. Divorce? Not a chance. She has a husband. A husband she disrespected so terribly she still can't believe it to this day. This is her life, and she is glad for what she has. Glad that she still has her Stan. Glad that she can still be near him. Glad that she can do these things for him. She responds to his every breath, every whimper, for she is a fool, but her love is true. She knows that now...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
The ending?

Where is the ending?

cantbuymycantbuymyabout 11 years ago

I like this one and you don't need to write anything else about it.

PTBzzzzPTBzzzzabout 11 years ago
One of your better stories

Yes there is an ending. That ending is like falling off a cliff, the sudden stop at the bottom gets you. The way it is written allows you to run different continuations through YOUR mind; or there could be a part 2 by the author.

I think you did a good job on this one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great story!!!!

A MB story comes like rich dessert after so much drivil on LW. Precise writing, beautiful character development, and genuine loving wives who just need a little more. This wife was so sensible in stating all the facts. I can see why Dr. Cock lusted after her.

LamwayLamwayabout 11 years ago
One possible ending

To see one possible ending, see Stranger is the Sail by SirThopas, which is similar and to my mind a very good end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Idiots

I really love how so many idiots here on literotica (most are American) can't seem to see the blatant difference between what is obviously a work of fiction. albeit a piece on one dimensional fiction, but fiction non the less.

I also find it very funny and quite interesting that most cuck stories are written by yanks, yet they keep on crying in the comments section and getting all psychotic over the stories.

I would also point out that most of the gay stories are written by Americans, as are the interracial ones. i guess all the male yanks are closet homosexuals who love watching their wives get laid by well hung black men.

Still i am not saying anything here that the rest of the world doesn't already know :)

njlaurennjlaurenabout 11 years ago
Leaving a story up in the air

Is cheap writing,it is basically a way to say look how clever I am,I left it to the readerto decide.He lets her go away,drives her to the airport, and then decides to dump her?Also the story mentions having a kid,yet that plays no role in this ( what happened to the kid?Dad disappears,mom is fucking dickhed....kid takes care of itself?

njlaurennjlaurenabout 11 years ago
Oops

No kid,that was another one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Oh come on Harry you fuckin retard

do the math properly...

PrideInsightPrideInsightabout 11 years ago
...AND THEN..?

.....come on even the not so remorseful would sob in a situation such as that....notice its your style to never finish your best works but this one is a diamond and you never even picked it up...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Anon

Mate, Writing isn't for you. Give it up.

BriteaseBriteaseabout 11 years ago
Good story

Unfortunately there are a number of readers out there that don't like having to think about a story. This one made me think. I enjoyed that, so thank you.

syd_the_cynicsyd_the_cynicabout 11 years ago
No need for a part 2

The problem that twats like hueeeeedoggg and the other american retards have is that this guy was not a wimp and the story was written in concise English which unfortunately is not your average American's first language. Then again, their comments are meaningless and useless so it's best to ignor them

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Dear anti-American idiots

Karen9876 who didn't like the story lives in India. Huedogg, who everyone likes to hate and call American, lives in Japan. If you aren't smart enough to actually engage the story, i suppose attacking people for their nationality - even if you get the nationality wrong - is the best you can do.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
simple

Evil wins and the good lose, moral of the story.

MarvinSMarvinSabout 11 years ago
Needs more

Methinks the story needs more.

Sid0604Sid0604about 11 years ago
Part 2 Please

Hi Matt.

I enjoyed reading this story. I'm hoping there'll be a part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
please do it right

need the wonderful doctor castrated. could use a propane torch to reduce bleeding keep hoping a writer will have the guts.

William_LinesWilliam_Linesabout 11 years ago
Outstanding by unfinished.

I have read all your stories and this one really took me back. It really needs a couple of sequels. One for the BTB fans and one for the reconciliation fans.

Billy.

MattblackUKMattblackUKabout 11 years agoAuthor
The invition is open

I would like people to write and submit their own endings to the story of Stan, Myra, Dr Cock and his wife and family.

Reconciliation, BTB, revenge affair, whatever you want, please go for it.

But do please remember, Stan is no wimp. Why did he drive Myra to the airport? To dump her on her lover.

And, as a bit of background, Myra does exist, she is a hospital nurse, (nowhere near London, however!) and she did have an affair with a doctor. Her husband found out by accident and kicked her out.

cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 11 years ago

This is just a poor version of "something we have to talk about" but I still liked it as the payback is something the wife will never be able deal with.

phil2213phil2213almost 11 years ago
cmon incomplete "I"

Castles in Incomplete!

cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 11 years ago

I don't think the story is incomplete, it is perfect as far as it goes.

tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
TO EXPECT CONVERSATION

from tombstones and comas, not likely, TK U MLJ LV NV

carvohicarvohiover 10 years ago
Three comments.

First: hey wow you got a comment from Matt Moreau! That's high praise.

Second, it is well written and was well written right up to the ending.

Third: you've been watching too many television thrillers. They all cover an hour, including commercials, they all end in some violent manner, a shooting, an accident, something that gets it done by the end of the allotted time. That's where your story collapsed. It really wasn't finished. You left us with an angry nurse intent on undoing the lecherous doctor, and a self absorbed self-pitying wife sitting beside a comatose husband, a man we know had plans for his adulterous wife. You needed to finish this so get back to work.

Liked the story though...

ACP45ACP45over 9 years ago
So?

What happened next? I mean, we're sailing along happy as a pig in the sunshine and all of a sudden we fall off a cliff and our merry adventure comes to catastrophic finish.

JounarJounarabout 9 years ago
FTDS you are our only hope

Sad that after all this time there hasn't been a sequel.

tazz317tazz317about 9 years ago
CHEATING ON THE BOUNDING MAIN

but, she still loves him and is going to stop, Not. TK U MLJ LV NV

sugnasugnaabout 9 years ago
The Best Thing

If he could simply die and escape this miserable life. His life is a mess. His wife is a nightmare.

impo_60impo_60about 9 years ago
This is the end...

This is the end...he will die, she will kill herself with remorse and dr. cock will be fired and divorced and goes back to Spain where he will die from an ETA bomb...1*

tazz317tazz317about 9 years ago
STOP THE ARGUING

you got a 10 day head start to find your self. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
The British gentleman cuck thing again?

Oh, right. He was going to change the locks! Bloody wimpdom, that's going nuclear for you! How about following them to Spain, where doctor and wifey have a very unfortunate accident? Noooo, . . . that would be too crude and barbaric.

Welcome to Great Britain; wanna fuck my wife? Everyone else is. Your welcome.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
good story for a cuck story!!

If you don't like them DON'T FUCKING READ THEM!" I GAVE YOU A 5

KarenEKarenEabout 9 years ago
Thoughts

"She loved Stan to bits”

Obviously not, if she cheated on him! If you truly “love” someone, you may very well fall “in lust” with someone, but your love enables you to control that lust!

So Stan may be, “just a little, tiny bit boring, too?” And is SHE always Mrs. Excitement? When was the last time Stan came home to find her dressed in something from Victoria’s Secret ready to go down on him? How many times in the recent past has she “had a headache”, or “not been in the mood”?

“After all, honesty in a relationship is important, I find."

Except with HIS wife, that is! So while lying to his wife, he wants MYRA to make Stan a knowing cuckold!

“he was the only man for her”

Huh? Obviously is he NOT the only man for her, he’s not even the most important man for her! Hell, he’s TOTALLY UNIMPORTANT, she never even considered Stan’s holiday!

Frankly, he was much too kind, in my humble opinion! There is NO way he lets her go thinking that she will "make it up to him" when she returns. He should let her know that ANY chance for reconciliation starts with her NOT going! And even THAT would not be a guarantee that he wouldn't dump her ass!

MitchFraellMitchFraellabout 9 years ago
He just let her go

Would you want her after what she had told him? No. So she might as well go off with the doctor and not come back to Stan.

patilliepatillieabout 9 years ago
Matt, you have the cucky UK stuff down to a science.

If I didnt know better, I would think that the spawn of those that repelled the Nazi's valiantly have degenerated into soft and pussy whipped tools that can pushed over by a feather.

I love how you gently, yet thoroughly, build your tale of husband acceptance of a truly intolerable situation. Good writer, the tale is bollocks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
youre

Chitting me, right?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
His one honorable recourse would have been.....

....to shoot her in the face as soon as she told him of her cheating, then look up the good doctor and end his behavior with a shot to the cock, then one to the head, then one to the heart.

Only recourse, would be to turn the gun on himself and end his immortal pain, gained at the hand of a self-centered wife and a fuckabout, arrogant doctor.

In these oh, so civil times, we resort to the courts so the fucking criminals can further fuck up the innocent victim of their crimes. Best take the direct route to justice.

At least that way, the shit gets spread back onto the criminals in the situation.

chilleywilleychilleywilleyabout 8 years ago
I liked it

''Twas well written, mb, as most of your stories.. Affairs break up lots of marriages while others survive. I would guess many fewer survive such in your face insults as you inflict on the husband. So assuming he lives, he'll need a lot of care. Let the wife nurse him back to stable health, and whee he's well enough to get by alone...

Then he can tell her to fuck off

Chilley

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Very british

Wife: "I'm going on a ten day holiday with my lover."

Husband: "And what about the holiday that we were planning to take later in the year?"

WTF?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A Start

Not badly written but much too short for more than a 4, maybe a 3 for lack of much more than a short shot.

Tim

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
OK, ignore phisics, it is just fiction.

Nor sure how he went through the windscreen while the sack of locks just stayed on the passenger seat...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Yes, that's how we do it

When our wife comes home and mentions she's leaving for 10 days with another cock, we ask about the one we were going to take. Uh huh. Then we drive her to meet her boyfriend at the airport?

Sheesh.

I love my wife dearly but if she said she was leaving for 10 days with a guy who has been screwing her for the past 3 months, well, she's going to start skidding down the pavement on her ass after I kick her out the door.

Except in my case, I merely loaded up my stuff and left. That was 33 years ago. Always wondered what happened to the skank.

foolscapfoolscapover 7 years ago
@Anon "Yes, that's how we do it.."

Apparently that's how the brits do it. It appears that for them, marriage vows are more like "serving suggestions" rather than commitments. Seems to be true elsewhere in the old Commonwealth as well.

Explains a lot.

kimi1990kimi1990over 7 years ago
@foolscap

Dude, what the hell is wrong with you? Just last night you were going to be more respectful. Today you come up with this crap? "The Brits," as if any culture is monolithic. That's the first cousin of racism. You need to get on here and eat some public crow for that crap.

Your response is going to say a very great deal about you.

luedonluedonover 7 years ago
"Respectful" is only temporary, Kimi

It's like marriage in Foolscap's world.

'Til death do us part' is just a "serving suggestion".

Lue

foolscapfoolscapover 7 years ago
Lue that isn't the case at all but thanks for playing

I believe in reconciliation if the transgression from either party is owned and dealt with and not rationalized away as "finding oneself" or "stretching wings" As long as the transgressor rationalizes and there are no consequences (which certainly don't have to be BTB), true reconciliation is not possible. You might be able to achieve and uneasy truce and ongoing relationship of sorts but never with the trust and mutual respect that has been lost.

restoration of balance, harmony, and trust would be idea. It take a lot of work and honest self evaluation.

Thank you again for speaking for my beliefs without having a clue or the capability to have a clue about what they really are.

I'll leave you alone as long as your condescending holier than thou open minded (empty minded) freshman psych 101 bullshit is not aimed at me.

Have a lovely day and your toilets still swirl backwards. So there.

kimi1990kimi1990over 7 years ago
@luedon

Yeah, well, I don't need any help from you. Foolscap may redeem himself and apologize. I have yet to see you get on here and apologize to, say, Vandemonium1 for that disgraceful crap you pulled. You have no room to talk about respect to anyone. The only person you respect is that ass clown, swingerjoe. You ought to take a lesson in respect from my electronic lover, lexipoo. At least he calls out people that deserve it, no matter what. I call foolscap out when he's wrong, or anyone else. When I see you call swingerjoe out on his douchebaggery, then you might get a tiny smigeon of respect.

foolscapfoolscapover 7 years ago
ok i'll be less disrespectful

My experience of the writing here by british authors and from noted popular authors from across the pond has given me the impression that the british are not all that committed in fidelity as a part of the marriage arrangement. perhaps that comes from a long tradition of arranged social/class/political marriages over centuries.

Maybe I'm just mad about the Balfour agreement or imperialism or destruction of local economies for the sake of lucre. Or I could be stupid.

With the exception of Van1 and a few others this has been my reading and personal experience with friends and acquaintances who seem nothing wrong with a little bit on the side.

To you british writers I am very grateful for the language that we have stolen from you and abused so badly.

kimi1990kimi1990over 7 years ago
@foolscap

And there you have it. I hoped I wasn't mistaken in you. That was going to be a major disappointment. Thank you.

luedonluedonover 7 years ago
Well said, Foolscap

"Thank you again for speaking for my beliefs without having a clue or the capability to have a clue about what they really are."

You said that about me. It's true.

I could equally say that about you and it would be just as true.

Likewise, Kimi's comment is about a vision she has formed.

Fun, isn't it?

Lue

foolscapfoolscapover 7 years ago
thank you kimi

i am still a work in progress and still pretty fucked up.

foolscapfoolscapover 7 years ago
actually I read your autobiographical (from your on comments) stories

and i have enjoyed your use of terms like commentariat and moral brigade as pejoratives. I stand by my observations as you are free to stand by yours.

I will note however that you have yet to address the issues of betrayal and deceit in relationships except in pop-psych terms. and kimi's analysis of your treatment of Van1 is completely and objectively accurate.

I will own being an asshole, will you. Hasn't happened yet

ArsVampyreArsVampyreover 7 years ago
Regarding 'British' fidelity beliefs

While I would hardly ascribe a particular set of morals to a nation as diverse as the UK, Europe is generally known to be more accepting of extra-marital affairs, and in some countries it is considered common. I do not think the UK is one of them, though.

Personally, I thought Matt was trying to have his husband character come off as non-confrontational, which is something I often associate with the Brits I know. And then they'll just tell me to fuck off, we'll have a laugh and go back to whatever.

I think if you're reading stories in LW and making generalizations about populations, you're going to find that it's not very representative of the population at large.

-------------------------------------

I've heard a rather decent argument that extra-marital affairs are the equivalent of raping the spouse who doesn't participate if the spouse isn't knowing/approving. I'm not sure I subscribe to it, but there is a sense to the idea that your spouse wouldn't continue to give consent if they knew about your activities, so by having sex with them after you've done so, you're effectively having sex with them without their consent.

If this smells of feminism to you, that's because it was a feminist who made this argument to me. I don't think it's a bad one; I just don't think it's quite the same thing as having sex with someone who can't give consent or absolutely did not consent. At most, it's deceptive, which is why most societies discourage it.

foolscapfoolscapover 7 years ago
@ Arsvampyre Thank you for your insights

I sit, and type, corrected.

luedonluedonover 7 years ago
Well said Arsvampyre

You use the term "accepting of extra-marital affairs" and acceptance is the key. In stories and comments here, the word 'cheating' is used to describe just about any time somebody has sex with a person who is not his or her spouse. There's not much 'acceptance' here.

I believe 'cheating' is bad. But it has to be defined by the person who has been 'cheated upon'. There are commenters here who would describe cheating as a wife doing anything that she hasn't got her husband's permission to do.

I suspect that even those who are "more accepting of extra-marital affairs" would have a line beyond which a spouse should not go. I like the old legal term 'alienation of affection'. I would consider myself cheated upon if my husband's affection to somebody else in any way lessened his affection to me.

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Is it a cultural thing, or just a personal fetish.

So Myra just tells her husband Stan that she's been fucking the doctor, and now she's going off to Spain for 10 days for a full-time fucking vacation. And we are supposed to believe that any self-respecting man would conduct the subsequent conversation the author created? About as believable as having Stan get a sex change operation while Myra is in Spain, and when she returns, TranStan seduces the doctor and they both leave Myra in the lurch. This is not fiction, its science fiction. Myra is from Venus, and Stan is from Pluto. Just silly rubbish.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 7 years ago
Read it Again

How in God's name is a ch. 2 going to fix this? We'll see...

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 7 years agoAuthor
OK. The truth. This story has a basis in fact. However, the real "Stan"

beat the living crap out of the Doctor concerned.

But I thought... "what if...?"

Ocker51Ocker51about 7 years ago
What a piece of shit

His wife proved herself lower then snake shit

tazz317tazz317about 7 years ago
#2 NOW SHE IS SORRY AND REMORSEFUL

A Cliché Awaits Too Little Too Friggin Late. TK U MLJ LV NV

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 6 years agoAuthor
To find out what happens next

please read part 2.

tazz317tazz317over 5 years ago
SHE IS BACK NOW FOR A PIT STOP

as soon Stanley becomes cognisent, he will be adios-ed, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Let fate take revenge

Part II should have Stan awaken with enough capabilities to follow up on his original plan of action.

MattblackUK, we Yanks, and maybe others, need a hint to some of your British expressions. B&Q you filled in (but that seemed obvious) but the kiss being "far more BJ than CK" has me wondering.

mark73107mark73107over 5 years ago
Gads

I hope the stupid cunt comes down with an incurable STD. Fucking no good pond scum.

chaoddicchaoddicabout 5 years ago
Hate the lack of ending

Well written but needs an ending...3* without a better ending

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Finish The Damn Story

See above

MattblackUKMattblackUKabout 5 years agoAuthor
Anonymous the story is finished.

Please check out part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

I honestly wanted to give this a higher score, but he left his spine at home when he drove her to the airport.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMattblackUK@MattblackUK
1465 Followers
Writer for over 30 years. Hack journalist, decided to try writing for Literotica, too. And still having fun here 10+ years later

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES