All Comments on 'Dalliance of Earth Goddess Durga'

by RedHairedandFriendly

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Very good!

Extremely Entertaining! This story paints one hell of an enjoyable mental picture!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Hindu Goddess

Delete this story immediately, as this story use Hindu Goddess as sex symbol, who worldwide known as Symbol of Power, Wealth & Faith.

This is nothing but a useless fellow wild imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Already voted once...

but didn't leave a comment. What does the word "fiction" mean in regards to writing, whether a Hindu goddess or not --- fiction is fiction --- imagination is imagination. Do you believe the gods/goddesses with power, etc. didn't have sex? Grow up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Rule 34...

Hey, Hindu Goddess censor-boy....

Might I refer you to Rule 34? Not even Elvis is exempt. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
What rubbish!

Goddesses are fair game, okay, but at least edit the story before putting it up. Durga becomes Druga somewhere in paragraph three and stays that way. And why in Hades does Durga have golden hair? Get something right at least. If you'd wanted to put up an orgy as soon as possible for Earth Day, that was cool but use a damn editor who knows their shit. Sorely disappointed with this pap from one of the better authors on this website. Show some respect for your readers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Its another example of a creepy & disgusted imagination.

ScentofawomanScentofawomanalmost 11 years ago
Oh Goddess!

Wow! Ok so Puja this year will be interesting as I fantasize about this and not what the old priest is saying. Durga has Shakti, a woman's power. Nice job with the story.

RedHairedandFriendlyRedHairedandFriendlyalmost 11 years agoAuthor
From RedHairedandFriendly

It's not often that I comment on my own work, and I waited until after the contest to comment on this one... yes the editing was rough and my apologies to those who eyes and brains were strained. I didn't read over the work before submitting, my bad. As far as my "hating" this religion - you're wrong, very wrong. I don't hate any religion and I believe my work shows that I'm pretty easy going and accepting to all walks of life and beliefs. This story was nothing more than a story, that's it. Why stories like this offended folks, when stories of incest don't is beyond me, there are a lot of other stories on this site that offend folks, I guess it was my turn to upset people, but that wasn't my intention. My muse saw the "goddesses" of the Earth as a great lead in to Earth stories. The goddess in this piece was powerful and she was loved by at least one other god, who is to say she didn't indulge in other sexual desires, like MANY of the gods/goddesses of different religions. In the end, this was a story I enjoyed writing, and one I know many enjoyed reading - and some didn't, that's the way it goes. But as far as hating the beliefs of others - that's just not who I am. ~ Red

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Nice story

Nice creation..enjoyed the story..But does Durga has Red hair??

obhilaashobhilaashalmost 11 years ago
Lame

Do you even know how to make it more appealing? Its ugly, the least sexy and ridiculous! Flaws and ridiculous stunts. Shiva and Durga, that was all you could do. Rest is crap! A greek orgy? Really? This is Indian myth, its too sensual! Do justice, read Indian myth. You'll find way better ruptures in its teleology to fit a sexual episode in. Not a Greek orgy in it though! Period. Two stars for the effort

HimalayandewHimalayandewalmost 11 years ago
LOAD OF CRAP !!

My advice ,when you you don't know ,least of anything about someone's religion and the faith of people attached to it ,don't make such trashy stories or insult its deities in such a way ,you are lucky you are not face to face with me ,or I would have personally taken this responsibility to teach you how to be sensible and respectable about someone's religion . West is full of nymphomaniacs and psychotics ,and they are the only people who seem to enjoy this kind of trash .I dare you try to mock Islam with this kind of bullshit on any site on net ,they would hack your address and have their justice on spot against you .

You are justifying this story by calling Durga as earth goddess when ,the buffalo monster and whole concept of story is taken from the chapter of Hindu mythology about Goddess Durga , .Nither is she a blonde nor is Lord Shiva her consort ,they are husband-wife ,Durga is the reincarnation of Shakti who is the original and ultimate goddess of all gods even Lord Shiva of this world .

If you want to enjoy such kind of mythological pornography ,make use of your own religion and original characters for a story . I would suggest you remove this story from literotica as soon as possible .Don't dare to justify your mistake with some useless explanation, it will only further piss me off .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
@himalayandew

And this is the religion who gave us the caste system and has a current problem with underage brides and also let us not forget the Rape Capital of the World in New Dehli....I remember the poor medical student who was trapped and gangraped and murdered on that bus last December that got international attention and a "fast track" aim for the death pentalty for the rapists despite so mant THOUSANDS going completely unpunished due to a "good ol' boy" system. I am Western and have also had a nightmare about being a woman living in New Dehli. Look at your own culture before you start throwing stones. Yours is just as fucked up. You are human. Nothing more.

observer7observer7almost 11 years ago
*clapping*

Oh, I love this... someone is jumping up and down like a chimpanzee demanding not to make trashy stories on a porn site. And if everyone knew everything they were writing about, they'd know the hymen isn't way deep inside the vagina or that you can still get pregnant "doing it" while standing up.

Why to go, Himi-lay. You're fighting a losing battle, though, simply because you can't control the internet. Just let it go. Staying awake at night because "someone on the internet is WRONG!" kind of saps at your soul and wastes your short life.

Me, I just have fun poking. In more aspects than one. I think I'll have a poke while reading this story! ;)

HimalayandewHimalayandewalmost 11 years ago
@Anonymous

I Apologize for being judgmental ,I agree not all people are like that in west ,those kind of people can be found in every corner of world ,But the thing is Its was not the culture who caused the gangrape in Delhi, again I would say the inspiration for these crimes is obtained from trash like these that is so readily available on net to such weak minded monsters ( and the origin of such trash ,you can guess where it all comes from ) ,nor is it written anywhere in our culture to make child marriages ,there is law against marrying children under 18 years of age and about caste system then ,with passage of time people are getting literate and open minded towards every class of society ,they no longer believe in this kind of bulshit, Caste system thing only happens in a far interior areas of India where people are illiterate and bound to their orthodox lifestyle .Also if somebody still believes in this kind of thing then its not religion that's tells people to do so ,its their own choice to live with core values of religion and be a human or follow superficial customs and traditions of religion and forget their humanity.

HimalayandewHimalayandewalmost 11 years ago
@ observer7

I,m not against pornography or pornsites on net ,but there should be some research and originality as to what you are making as porn.Talking about religion is indeed waste of time here, because one needs conscience and compassion towards such matters to understand its gravity .And I know you don't believe in one or would you do such kind with your own ,forget it you probably do it ............

observer7observer7almost 11 years ago
Dont' worry, Himmie-lay

I would never have noticed this story if not for your psycho batshit response to the author and demanding censorship, rejecting her apology and explanation, and accusing her of things of which I doubt she is guilty.

I see this class of hyper judgment is the same in India as it is in the horrible, horrible West! Ha!

Now you are the whole reason I love the story. So. Thanks, honey! ;). Be proud! I totally got off on this.

HimalayandewHimalayandewalmost 11 years ago
@observer7

Oh really!!!!!!!!! I think you sure have lost major part of you cognition along while getting off on this trash. I really feel pity for the author and all those who support her for her lack of conscience ,you guys are really indeed ignorant and idiots ,that you don't even realize you have not only insulted the faith of people in one of their most revered deities but you completely don't care about sacredness and divinity of such things .Don't worry I'm not going to demand for justice here ,because you people seem to only think with part of anatomy between your thighs, but I think your karma is going to catch up with you all soon ,you don't believe me check it out for yourself ,soon you are going to pay for your sins .

I don't see how the author really is innocent and how she have apologized for this mistake ,its was all she was trying to justify herself .If she is really sorry then I want to see this story to be removed from literotica ,otherwise don't try to advocate on her against me .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
@RedHairedandFriendly

Remembere Hindus never interfere in other religions in any way but bcoz of Ur dirty mind I forced myself to write this

Learn to do the same...Dnt interfere

We can understand u guys have open culture

But while talking about our mother goddess think of she is Ur mother and try to right story......3 men.....1/2 women and Ur dad....had sex ...so how u feel ? r u angry ?

Good....me too...

Better remove this story if u really love & respect Ur own religion..... Last thing our Gods and Goddesses r none of Ur business... Cowboy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Sita fucked by ravana and whole lanka

Write one story on sita also. Make her getting fucked by whole lanka as a group sex. That would be very erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Write in hindi dear..... marvellously erotic

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Sita and ravana would be awesome

Sita oral to ravana

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Make cuckold gangbang on shiva parvati

Nice muhha

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

ohh, what an erotic story. i have never been enjoyed like this. eroticism on our goddesses made me rock hard than anything else. excellent job. hoping for more on other goddesses like Lakshmi, Parvati, Saraswati, Sita, Kali, etc... especially with interfaith sex will be more erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Be ready for wrath of Maa Durga! People like you, are the reason there is so much divide between societies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It's a great one very good erotic story.please write more on Maa Durga

DevilustDevilust11 months ago

Waaoo what a great story on sluty Durga maa, i love 💕 this very much, pls make more stories on parwati, sita ,kali , Laxmi gangbang story.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Looks like this story writer mother face this so unable to tell personal story they change and hate hindu gods put hindu names thats the reason of this story.....

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Please write story on slut ayesha ,prostitute Fatima and where khadija .

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Waoo sexy need more story like this.

AnonymousAnonymous22 days ago

stories on ravan and sita, sita and laxman please

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous