All Comments on '"No Boundaries" Water Canoe Area'

by curlyspurs

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
EXCELLENT OPENING CHAPTER

I can feel two more chapters in your story. The remainder of their river trip would be next, and Mother as guest to her son's homecoming celebration would be the following.

Very good work.

Don't let mom get pregnant, as her experience with raising a child alone in the prime of her life should quickly have her decide not to do it again.

Good luck!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Hyperthermia?

Hyperthermia is elevated body temperature due to failed thermoregulation that occurs when a body produces or absorbs more heat than it dissipates. Extreme temperature elevation then becomes a medical emergency requiring immediate treatment to prevent disability or death. You mean Hypothermia, I think

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 11 years ago
A fantastic storyline

Nicely done.

I think that there's a lot more to tell about this hot couple.

Perhaps her son decides not to go away to school and stay at home and go to school locally, and take care of his mom's sexual needs.

I hope to see more of this good story soon.

Thanks for the read...

LAROCLAROCabout 11 years ago
Great star to the story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope your working on chapter 2:. This story could use at least two more chapters. He's just starting collage, and she can't wait for his first break. a good read thanks..................LAROC

chocolatecookie3chocolatecookie3about 11 years ago

Great buildup and tension, good visuals. I hope you win the contest!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
This was another great story! Curlyspurs is a fantastic author.

When I read the first one of Curlyspurs stories, it was so good I looked for more. The second was every bit as good as the first!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Sun in the sky is s-u-n not s-o-n. And the hypothermia thing that someone already covered. I gave you a 3.5 rounded up to a 4.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
"Amber was astounded by her son's stamina and rhythm."

That's what plenty of mothers discover the first time they get fucked by their boy. It shouldn't come as a surprise, though. The lad is usually very fit from sports, he's at the height of his sexual prowess, he's eager to unload his young balls, and, of course, his prick is the hardest one around. To top it all, he's filled with awe and delight--and boyish pride--that his stiff prick is pounding his own mother's mommy-hole, where he came out of as a little baby. Sex-savvy mothers know that their son's got an endless supply of warm creamy semen in his young balls, and they just go ahead and take full advantage of it, for their motherly satisfaction.

bionic6bionic6about 11 years ago
Great stury!

It was well written and I am hoping for chapter 2 !!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Hot Sex

Wow what a great story of sex between mom and son, had me hard as a rock and needed release myself by the end of the story. Hoping for more chapters

cmt010cmt010over 10 years ago
Great Story

A great story - I enjoyed the build up as much as the sex. Really well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
lovely

this story made an old man very happy. just had to deal with my tiny 4" rock hard cock after reading this story. I've got spunk all over my shaved pubic bone.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Loved it.

A nice sensual build up. I agree two more chapters to be done.

Thanks Don

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Dick

Dick

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
bubba4life

Great mom

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Tanfastic

Great writing. Perfectly built up and not ridiculously unbelievable like some stories. A real fun read!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Pretty Good, BUT inaccurate

Yes Yes I know....these stories do not have to be accurate; just sexy. Well crap, I lived in Minnesota and was in the Boundary Waters Wilderness Canoe Area a couple dozen times...mostly with women. Nobody stands in a canoe unless you want to tip it over. Nobody takes a inflatable raft up there. Hypothermia does not happen at 50 degrees! I seriously doubt there is a swinging rope anywhere up there. People who enjoy it leave it pristine, not with a fucking swing rope hanging in a tree. SHIT!

Maybe it was fun for people who don't know about the place, so why not be obtuse about where it happened????

oldwayneoldwayneabout 9 years ago
That anonymous jerk needs to get a life...

It was a great story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Awesome

Great story! Well written and HOT

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
wonderful

I really like this. There are a couple of inconsistancys, but nothing to detract from the story. The commentator who earlier stated that hypothermia doesn't happen at 50degrees needs to pay attention to his boyscouts leader. Hypothermia happens when your core body temperature drops about three degrees. Hypothermia can very easily happen at 50 and add the rain and wind and it becomes a probability. Also, MOST people will tend to try to alter nature for their own enjoyment. Hence the rope swing. We clear out areas to pitch our tents instead of just pitching them where clear areas already exist. We dig firepits or make fire rings of stones, hiking trails, and latrines. Almost no place visited by man regularily will remain 'pristine'. This mother and son fought an unnecessary fight with themselves over their desires that they should have simply accepted and acted upon years before.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
EXCELLENT

Very well done. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Does Another Chapter

contain an incestuous pregnancy on the horizon? (I hope!!!)

CompletedLeafieCompletedLeafieover 7 years ago
Garbage.

I dont think its possible for the kid to act any less immature than he was. Not to mention being manipulative and fucking creepy. Instead of being enjoyable the story just made me sick.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
You need a good editor with canoeing experience.

Loved the whole story. It even sounds like a reallife possibility. There was one episode though that is impossible. Diving from a canoe that is loaded with camping gear and not losing anything. Canoes will tip over and at least all contents will get wet if not lose something. Been canoeing many times, doing white water and the Bowron lakes in British Columbia and Washington State.

But the body of the story is well written and descriptive. Really liked it. I will be reading more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Story

I love the story. I hope you continue the story to next step.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Nice 5 stars

Did he get her bred?

RanDog025RanDog025almost 6 years ago
A GOOD 5 STAR STORY

HOWEVER, NO SENSE GOING INTO IT SINCE THE AUTHOR HAS BEEN INACTIVE FOR 5 YEARS! THANKS

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Super erotic

curlyspurscurlyspursover 2 years agoAuthor

I’m baaack

jcus0511jcus0511over 2 years ago

Great little story CurlyS. Hot & no messing around. Thanks for a good bedtime read. Nice to see you’re back as well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story, needs to be a continuation.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A freshman’s fantasy, but it was presented effortlessly and with enough eroticism that plenty of material awaits for future chapters. Nicely done.u

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 1 year ago

This story represents my idea of a mutually consenual incestuous relationship between mother and son would begin. There is no fear of positional powerplay; no fear of emotional abandonment; and no fear of emotional or physical abuse. The mother has to recognize that the son is no lomger a child but a young male. Tghe son has to recognize that the mother is also a woman. She is more than a cook, housekeeper, nurse and mother. Their respective self-awareness, self-confidence, id and ego must be firmly held. Both are assurred that the existing respect, emotional and physical chemistry, and adoration will not be deminished because of the sexual relationship. Finally, each character in this story realizes that love is never wrong and has no boundaries.

juanviejojuanviejo3 months ago

I LOVE THE QUETICO AND TRULY ENJOYED YOUR STORY......CINCO ESTRELLAS!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous