All Comments on 'Lori Is Taken'

by Lorrune

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
mercianknightmercianknightabout 11 years ago
Super story

An easy to relate to story that flowed well. More please.

CDWilderCDWilderabout 11 years ago

Great work! The little details about her nylons added a nice touch of realism without being obsessive. I am interested in seeing Cynthia's connection to this relationship, and hope there's a sequel. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Too long but ending deliciously

I don't leave comments, but this one really got my attention. I'm am a gay woman believe it or not, and got extremely turned on by this story. For all the men thinking I just need a good dick... Well no I don't, it's the fantasy that turns me on, I don't want a mans dick at all, but watching or hearing about straight sex turns me on to no end, and i dont mean none of that fake acting porn either, real fucking sex, even man on man sex, doesn't have to be gay. It's just sex and it has to have the right elements. It's that animalistic shit that I love and that is one of my favourite positions, lying flat on my stomach. The way he's holding her with one arm around her and one arm on her mouth is fucking nice! Love it, with the forceful fucking on top its just the icing on the cake. However, ( and that part where you said however would have been better at the beginning of the sentance, definetely not the end of it, it didnt make sense) their is one bit I would have changed wher he was fucking her as hard as be could, that wasn't enough for me. I would have preferred to hear that he was fucking her so hard he was knocking the wind out of her.. Something along those lines anyway, or fucking her with the effect of a hammer head drill..ok but you get my drift. It's all in the details. I also like to hear stories with fit men, muscles and shit, specially white guys.. Very yum.

I have downloaded this story and that's all I will say on the matter : ) BIG smile. A part two would be greatly aprieciated. Maybe he can tie up her husband and fuck the shit out of her in front of him so be can see how to fuck her right. Nicey written, too long for me, I had to jump to the action on page two as I was falling asleep.

Part two please!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
WOW

Amazeballs, I want this to continue. Can you make a sequel please with more BDSM objects and at Ryan's bedroom? And I want Ryan to be meaner and Lori's confidence to grow. Cheers. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Another PoS

Another PoS rape story. Do you seriously believe some manager is just going to beat and rape and employee in his office, at work? Or that "bad boy" types have magic cocks that turn their rape victims into enamored sex slaves suddenly willing to perform any sexual act, no matter how perverted - in the process completely forgetting about their marriages and husbands??

Or that women who dress sensually deserve to be beaten and raped by any man who becomes aroused by what they wear?

If so, then you are a knuckle-dragging, neanderthal dinosaur who is going to end up in jail doing 10-20 for rape.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Re: "Another PoS"

You... you really don't understand the "Nonconsent/Reluctance" genre, do you?

gpetagpetaabout 2 years ago

good rough fucking for a teasing office bitch

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good story, every day story of office life, cock tease becomes office slut, boss will want everyone to know he's fucking her and she's loving it, soon boss will share her with workers and clients, and Cynthia, the friend who set her up.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous