All Comments on 'Mom and I in the Kitchen'

by the_aubergine

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
lostguy1684lostguy1684about 11 years ago
point of view

Just curious if your mom read your other stories on here how she know it was you. Observation .. she reads literotica and judging by what you wrote sou.dd like she did a try on for size kinda deal but I liked the story anyway to the point. One can tell this was an event, no descriptive on looks for mental mostly just, this happend sorta thing good luck on the future and hope you both at least talk about it. I have been in odd situations myself talking out helps.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 11 years ago
Nicely done

A very good storyline and a nicely writen story.

I hope to see more soon.

Thanks for the read...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
more

I would love to read of when you get to make love to this wonderful woman.

Don't force it but do be persistent and she will give it all to you like mine did.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Wonderful!!!!

I hope to read more, in the future, about you and your mom. Hopefully you and your mom will, at least, be able to spend all of your free time together...NAKED!!

Keep us posted!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

If it was anything like my sisters finding out it was me...... I had the title on the page and went to the bathroom half way through. She came in and saw the title and just searched it later.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
This is a brilliant author, now evidently 23 years of age, whose...

fat young prick and hot young balls are still stimulated to the max by the idea of a boy fucking his own mother. I admire Mr. Aubergine's consistency and faithfulness to his deepest values. I hope and trust that his account is true--of sticking his young prick up his mother's mommy-hole, the same wonderful hole between his mother's legs that gave him birth, and unloading his young balls up his mommy's incomparable twat. Many of his faithful readers, I'm sure, would love more marvelously dirty--and loving, of course--details of Mr. A's fun adventures in motherfucking.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Fun story

you have a good perspective. should write about all the peeping, playing and jo times

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Good story, but too short

Great story with good, solid sex scenes which were not direct at first. My only issue is that it was too short, please man write a sequel. Love your work. Keep it up.

OliverDrabOliverDrababout 11 years ago
Excellent Story Telling

Aubergine, what a terrific experience you had with your mother and how great that you shared it with us. I will look forward to reading more of the adventures of you and your Mom. Once the "incest line" is crossed it is "Fanny bar the door!" I wish you many pleasant hours of sensual adventure with your sexy Mom and I hope you will record it all here for the rest of us to read and enjoy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
good enough for a series

but callously out of breath dont make any sense

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Hot story

Great Story! I had the biggest hard on reading it

buyuacoffeebuyuacoffeeabout 11 years ago
She knows?

This is a good start, but, what is it she knows, your thoughts? Did she read your journal. Did you leave something on the computer for her to read?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
hot! love to hear what happens...maybe some ass play?

awesome story, would love to hear how it turns out...your face in her ass bent over? good luck with it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
suck her cunt!

Since you've already fucked her, just sit her down be honest and tell her you want to suck her cunt (hopefully she doesn't shave). tell you you'd love to have her cuntal juices in your mouth, and even that you'd like to lick her ass. tell her too that you want her to suck your prick, i'll bet fuck talk will turn her on. tell her your pearl drops (precum) is sweet and you want only her to have it, and that your prick juice (your sperm) is even sweeter and that you want her to suck your prick and swallow your cum. i think you'll be surprised taht she really does want to hear that. the more fuck talk, the hornier she will get. i'll bet she'll be asking you before too long, she'd like for you for fuck her throat...to suck your prick. take a picture of your prick and post it where she can see it.... good cunt sucking and mouth fucking your mom!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
what a lovely lady

wowwwwwww this is one nice nice sexy story, I have masturbated reading it. thanks so much and be sure to let us know

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Your name means Eggplant

so the son must plant a seed in the mother's egg!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

contact me on yahoo,,,sara39nyc I had an encounter with my married brother...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Anything new?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
UPDATE!!!

Plz update!!!!

Tell us what happened

BroadusBroadusabout 2 years ago

Talk about fast to the point.! Good story and I hope that it is Continued.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

True, not! It's wasn't much so maybe make up more

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 1 year ago

True or not, story too short. I like character development. Since you only have one story om this site, per your bio, how can she know what you like?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous