All Comments on 'Forbidden Ch. 01'

by Urfallenhero

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Wow

Loved it. Can't wait for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
FYI - Linen not cotton

"He grabbed a fistful of the cotton at her shoulders" Cotton was common around places like Egypt, India, and Asia, but uncommon in Northern Europe, the British Aisles, and Scandinavia. Linen (from the flax plant) was what was used more often.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
MORE

I hope I don't have to wait too long for the next chapter. I am hooked

UrfallenheroUrfallenheroabout 11 years agoAuthor
Thankyou Anonymous

For your comment on cotton. I do realize this as i have done research into it since. Cotton shifts weren't that common, but being that she is from a privileged background, where her father has dibs in far too many things at once! while the story will later explain for you, i thought it could be excusable. I am no historian! lol, and i have no intentions of coming across that i am, but i have a love of story telling, and this story is by no means factual. The objects within it is simply to add richness to the development, and to make it semi believable. Thank you for reading, and thank you for your comments.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great!

I can't wait to find out what happens next!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
wow

this is great! I was sad to see that there was no second chapter, but then I saw it's a new story. Can't wait for the next chapter!

4nicolas4nicolasabout 11 years ago

Loved it and I'm of to read the next chapter.

Thanks it was amazing.

innocencebegoneinnocencebegonealmost 11 years ago
tempting beginning

What happens next? How soon before another chapter is written? I enjoyed the story and hope the girl's family does not get spared after all. Allow the girl to watch her family be punished, as she has been punished all those years. Please write more. Thanks!

interweb88interweb88about 10 years ago

very cinderellla-esc I am intrigued as to where this is going

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
wonderful story so far

Thanks for sharing

Horseman68Horseman68almost 7 years ago
Interesting Beginning.

We'll see how this develops.

Horseman68Horseman68almost 7 years ago
Warning: Abandoned Story ⚠️

Do not bother reading further. This bitch of an author abandoned the readers on the site after getting them absorbed in her story -- without even a word of apology. See that it is now published online. Would not even consider buying the book by this self-serving, conniving bitch. Would recommend that other readers on this site do not either.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

What happened to thhe book? Can't find it anywhere online.

Allegedly_LiterateAllegedly_Literateover 2 years ago

@Horseman68 don't you think that's a rather harsh word to use? Do you comment like that of male authors with unfinished stories? I'm surprised your comment was approved by a moderator. There are many reasons why authors don't finish stories. Yeah it sucks but calling one out of her name isn't necessary.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous