All Comments on 'My Old Girlfriend'

by sackfull

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Huh?

Da HAIL was that?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
garbage

The story is pure garbage and can't hardly if that be read. There's such frequent and over near constant use of "word -- word" and all the "...." that any kind of story flow is totally lost.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Sackful is right

This story is a sackful. PLEASE tell us English is not your first language!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Stop Begging

You're begging more than Keith Sweat...stop whining & just think back on all the pussy you had back in the day instead of sounding like one...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

sackfull....yeah sackfull of shit! What a waste of time reading this garbage, it IS NOT romance, put your garbage where it belongs. And that would be ANYWHERE BUT HERE!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Total load of fucking rubbish

Do bother writing any more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I agree that this isn't the best writing but I liked the enthusiasm and passion of this writer. As a woman I am very interested in the male point of view. I hope he gets his chance with Martha.

I'm on the verge of writing some if my own stories based entirely on my experiences. This site is full of sexy sexy stories if you like cock fuck titties cunt cum whore bitch dick etc. I get it. Horny people like nasty shit.

Then there is the romance stuff for horny but repressed Lutherans.

Because this site is so full of stuff, I feel I could tell my stores and the guys would never read it. But it would be out there.

One story is about Tod, a fuck buddy from 40 years ago. What a stud!! My story would tell that story but from his point of view --- how I was something very special for him but he was too young to recognize it. He probably never thought about me at all except when he was fucking my brains out. I would write it as a love story ---- that is unrequited in the end. After me and all those other women he fucked, he knocked I up his high school sweetheart, married her and, from my online research, seems they are still married which is crazy because he was a fucker dedicated to fucking. Maybe one ending is... He knows he missed a chance with need but is content with his life, and the other ending is... He comes looking for me.

The other story, from his point of view about a young man who decided he was in love with me. He told me that if caught his eye but when he found out I was a "slut" he was repulsed. But his feelings persisted in spite of that information. (By the way, fuck you Vern for judging me for doing exactly what all the men were doing). He revealed to me he was a virgin and wanted me to be the first. I declined because I didn't want to sleep with him and I thought his first should be special --- with someone who likes him. I would rewrite the ending on that one - I take his virginity and make it super sweet for a super sweet guy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous