All Comments on 'Capture in the Woods'

by Lafiel

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Sucked

Your grammar is atrocious, run-on sentences, spelling. His lust was "slacked"? Sated is the word. He lives in a cave? That made me laugh. Beating her and fucking her dry? That doesn't feel good on a man's cock.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Fine job for a first story. Fast and frightening. Telling nothing about either of them successfully dehumanizes both.

First anon-jeeze, lighten up. Sated is not the only word. Perhaps a misspelling of slaked or uncommon use of the transitive verb slacken. Either of which would be appropriate to the post rape limp dick.

Lafiel, write us some more of something. I hope you have fantasies in other categories as I am not a regular here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Your story caught my attention as I hike alone quite often. I sometimes get a feeling that I am being watched and think about being taken forcefully by a rugged stranger. Your story is quite arousing and I definitely enjoyed it. I'll be looking for your next installment!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
nice

I liked it. Short and straightforward.

OliviaBeaumontOliviaBeaumontabout 11 years ago
OMG

Wow......... Extreme. Should I feel self conscious that it excited me.

Shhhhh....... Don't tell

LafielLafielabout 11 years agoAuthor

Wow 5 comments in 3 days. *smiles* I must say I didn't really expect many, if any, comments at all. Only one negative comment out of 5 too, I'll happily take that ratio. Thank you all for your positive comments on my first story. This was also the first story I've ever written.

I do have fantasies in other catagories as well and am trying to write another story. I'm not quick writer though so I don't know when it will be availible.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Wow

Made me breathless. Would be great to have it continued!

viciouswomanbeaterviciouswomanbeaterover 10 years ago
More please

exellent story, perhaps more detail should have been included of the first rape.

but you caught her fear and i can just imagine her loathing as his cock was forced into her cunt.

i hope that this story will be continued perhaps including a violent gang rape by the man and some of his woodland friends.

it will be even better if as her rape continues she does not begin to like it, i always feel that it is so much better if the woman who is being raped, hates every minute.

regards Charlie

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous