All Comments on 'Muscle and Music Ch. 04'

by domiroa

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
GOOD JOB!

SOOOOO GOOD! can't wait for the next chapter! they're sooo cute together. I am enjoying your story immensely :)

petrolhead69petrolhead69about 11 years ago
OMG

Why so short,more please cant wait to see what happens

sweetallissweetallisabout 11 years ago

Plain cruel to make it that short..pleeeeease more SOON!

Truly enjoying this story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Again!

So stinking short! What's the deal with that? Can't wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

This story is just starting to get really good. I love emotions, the anticipation, and the passion in this story. Please, please, please update soon!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

I like the contrast between the characters, and the dynamic you have going on between them - keep it up, and please don't be too long with the next chapter!

DovesongDovesongabout 11 years ago
More....

I love your stories! Cannot wait for the next installment!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Love it!

This story is beautiful! i love the characters and the story is so interesting. Please post more soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
More, Please!!!

This story is freaking fantastic! I love how you incorporate two completely different people to illustrate how no one cannot help who they fall in love with, but it still ends up being beautiful! Can't wait for the next installment!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
starving please feed me.

What r u waiting for,hell 2 freeze over.please post another chapter...maaybe 3of em

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
More plz!!!

I love this story and have been waiting anxiously for more. Please dont leave this story incomplete, your an awesome writer and I want to hear more from you. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
killin me slowly

please please please more chapters,your fans need more,you have us hooked with these two beautiful characters.

nuckin1futsnixnuckin1futsnixover 10 years ago
ahhhhhhh!

How could anyone in good conscience! do this to us the faithful readers?

oh my god i had a moment there. this was sooooooooo good. If it were a book with tangible pages, i would rip it out and eat it to make it all last longer. More more more more!!!

RoraRoraover 10 years ago
Love it

I died laughing at nuckin1futsnix! I too want to consume this just to make it last longer. This story is great. I love Vaughn's character! Glad Laurie's POV was added.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
more please!!

I have read this a hundred times and can't wait for the next chapter! Please keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Next chapter PLEASE!!

I loved the story so far, but there NEEDS TO BE ANOTHER CHAPTER! You can't leave us hanging like this! This story made my day :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Love is,Love

this is one captivating story you are creating and I can't get enough of it. I can't wait for the next chapter to see if Vaughn realizes that is his heart that leads the way or her continued to try to ignore Laurie and Laurie actually take what is his.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Please

Great story PLEASE finish it off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More!

Please keep the story going! I've added this to my favorites list and can't wait for the next chapters -- and that is definitely plural!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Very, very good

I see you titled this chapter "Culmination" and were it not for that I, like all the other commenters, would be begging you to continue and finish the story. But I suspect that this is as finished as you intend for it to be. It is very erotic. In fact, I cannot think of a more erotic story considering the level of intimacy achieved. I am sorry to see that you have not written again. If you are not going to continue this story (and even if you are), I believe I speak for all your readers when I say that we would love to see another submission from you. You are certainly a very good writer.

GybbsGybbsover 5 years ago
art imitates life?

Why do I see so much of myself and my Crush in this story ... except that Crush and I have never kissed (and perhaps the moment for that is past). Please write more - your talent is too great to go unused.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

C’mon give this story an ending

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories